剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
腿用力 抬起来
我不知道
No idea.
但我可以请大家喝酒
But I could use a beer.
跟他们说我买♥♥单
Tell them I'm buying.
威廉斯堡 纽约布鲁克林
雷彻
Reacher.
内格利
Neagley.
谢谢你点餐 杯子里还冒着热气
Thanks for ordering. Still steam coming off the cup.
我在网上追踪了航♥班♥信息 看到它提前落地了
Tracked the plane online, saw it landed early,
你不托运行李 我算了通勤时间
you don't check bags and I adjusted for traffic.
90秒前倒的咖啡
Had the coffee poured 90 seconds ago.
食物已经上桌三分钟了
Food's been there three minutes.
非常感谢
Appreciated.
这是从哪儿弄到的
Where'd you get this?
我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 能搜集到这些东西
I'm a PI. I can get things.
距离马格雷夫一别有些时日了
Been a minute since Margrave.
是两年七个月19天
Been two years, seven months, 19 days.
你气色不错
You look good.
我看起来没变化
I look the same.
跟两年七个月19天前一样好
You looked good two years, seven months, 19 days ago,
所以你看起来也一样
so, yeah. You look the same.
你看起来鞍马劳顿
You look... road-worn.
是啊
Yep.
那么 弗朗茨 给我讲讲大体情况
So, Franz. Give me the Cliff Notes.
大约一周前 他离家后失踪了
Went missing after leaving his home in Brooklyn about a week or so ago.
尸体被发现于卡兹奇山
Body was found in the Catskill Mountains.
整个警♥察♥局有20名警♥察♥
Whole force up there is, like, 20 cops.
弗朗茨在城里失踪后 纽约市警♥察♥局开始牵头调查
And since Franz disappeared in the city, NYPD's taking the lead.
你是怎么知道的 - 安吉拉给我打了电♥话♥
How'd you find out? Got a call from Angela.
弗朗茨的遗孀 - 弗朗茨结婚了
Franzy's widow. Franz was married?
是啊 很有趣的婚礼 还有巧克力喷泉
Yeah. Fun wedding. Chocolate fountain.
他还有个儿子
He had a son, too.
怎么了 大块头 你不在的时候 生活还在继续
What? Life moves on when you're away, big fella.
还有什么消息
What else?
他失踪前几天给我留了几条信息
Franz left me a few messages in the days before his disappearance.
想从我这里了解一些 他正在追查的案件的信息
Said he wanted to bounce some stuff off of me about a case he was chasing down.
我当时忙着做自己的工作 我一直想回去找他来着
I was so tied up with my own work, I kept meaning to get back to him, but...
但在我找他之前 安吉拉联♥系♥我 说他被杀了
before I could, Angela reached out and told me he'd been murdered.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我知道 - 他不仅仅是被谋杀
I know. - He wasn't just murdered.
还受到了折磨
He was tortured.
他的胃里只有粘液 脱水了 没有食物 没有水
Nothing but mucus in his stomach. Dehydrated. No food, no water.
他被扔出了飞机
Chucked out of a plane.
他们不可能是把他扔下飞机的
They didn't throw him from a plane.
他的尸体被发现于荒无人烟的地方
He was found in the middle of nowhere with injuries
受伤情况跟从一公里的高处 坠落的伤口相吻合
consistent with a fall from 3,000 feet.
飞机的失速速度是多少来着 每小时130公里 最高160公里
An airplane has a stall speed of what? 80 miles an hour? 100, tops?
他们会垂直把他扔到气流中
They would've shoved him out of the door's plane horizontally into the slipstream.
他会撞到机翼或机尾
He'd bang into the wing or tail.
那样会造成死前伤口 但他身上没有
There'd be perimortem injuries and there aren't.
他是被从直升机上扔下来的
He was thrown from a helicopter.
他的腿骨折不是坠地造成的 - 此话怎讲
His broken legs weren't from the fall, anyway. Because?
看他的血液检查结果
Look at his blood work.
充满了游离组胺 这反映出了剧烈的疼痛反应
Full of free histamines. Massive pain reaction.
直到死前 游离组胺的含量都极高
You don't get these kind of levels from injuries sustained at the time of death.
断腿是几天前的事
Broken legs were a few days old.
因此 在他裤子的布料中 发现了氧化亚铁粉
That's why ferrous oxide powder was found in his pants fabric.
他曾被一根生锈的铁棒击中
He was hit with a rusty iron bar.
一定疼死了
Must've hurt like hell.
是啊 他要么是因为报复而被折磨 要么是因为情报
Yep. He was tortured for either revenge or information.
凶手得手以后 把他从空中丢出 避免了使用枪♥支♥
When they were done with him, they dumped him from the sky to avoid ballistics.
几个大学生在徒步的时候 发现了尸体
Couple of college kids wandered off their hiking trail, saw the body.
否则谁知道他什么时候才会被发现
If not for them, who knows when he would've been found?
那么 接下来呢
So, next steps?
如果他给你打过电♥话♥ 那他可能也给队里其他人打过
If he was calling you for help, he may have been trying to get in touch with the rest of the unit.
大概是失败了
Probably failed.
我给奥唐纳 迪克森 桑切斯和奥罗斯科打了电♥话♥
I called O'Donnell, Dixon, Sanchez and Orozco.
都没人接
No one's answering.
斯旺没有登记电♥话♥号♥码 连我的办公室都找不到他的电♥话♥
No listed number for Swan. Even my office can't find it.
他总是非常注重隐私 劳莱呢
Always a private guy. What about Lowrey?
他两年前死于蒙大拿的一场车祸
Killed two years ago in a car accident in Montana.
葬礼非常伤感 但很高兴再次见到这伙人
Funeral was sad, but... it was good to see the gang again.
我猜你不在的时候 有些人也走向了终点
Guess life ends when you're away, too.
弗朗茨的婚礼 劳莱的葬礼 全都没人告诉我
Franz's wedding, Lowrey's funeral. No one told me.
没有电♥话♥ 没有地址
No phone, no address.
你本来可以像今天一样 给我发一条紧急取款机信息
You could've sent me an emergency ATM message like today.
首先 我刚想到这个方法
First off, I just thought of that.
其次 那也不是紧急情况
Second, it wasn't really an emergency.
紧急的是卡车撞上劳莱的那一刻
The emergency was the moment the pickup hit Lowrey.
而且说实话 你真的愿意 大老远地从德州或缅因州
And be honest, would you really have travelled all the way to Montana
或你当时所在的地方赶到蒙大拿
from Texas or Maine or wherever you were at the time
就为了看一眼盒子里的尸体
just to look at a body in a box?
不愿意
No.
那我再问一次 接下来呢
So I'll ask again. Next steps?
你真的想让其他警♥察♥ 去处理我们死去的朋友的案子
You really want to let some other cops handle our dead friend's case?
我也这么想
That's what I thought.
我们去见见弗朗茨的遗孀吧
Let's go see Franzy's widow.
她刚跟大块头见了面
She just met up with the big one.
我是大卫奥唐纳 我现在不在
You've reached David O'Donnell. I'm not around;
请留言 我会回电
leave a message. I'll call you back.
奥唐纳 我是雷彻 现在急需帮忙
O'Donnell. This is Reacher with another 10-30.
内格利和我住在布鲁克林的瓦尔酒店
Neagley and I are staying at the Vale Hotel in Brooklyn.
快行动 给我们回电
Get off your ass and call us back.
我们没法给斯旺打电♥话♥
So, we can't call Swan.
奥唐纳 桑切斯和奥罗斯科 还是不接电♥话♥
O'Donnell, Sanchez and Orozco still don't answer.
迪克森办公室的接待员
And the receptionist at Dixon's office says
说她不知道她在哪儿 也不知道她何时回来
she can't say where Dixon is or when she'll return.
可能是在做卧底工作
Probably an undercover job.
也许吧
Maybe.
也许他们也遇到麻烦了
Or maybe they're all in trouble, too.
米奇 去拿你的蜡笔 玩填色游戏 好吗
Mikey. Go find your crayons and do some coloring time, okay?
请坐
Please sit.
抱歉我过了这么久才脱身
Sorry it took me so long to disengage.
让我姐姐挂断电♥话♥很难
It's just hard to get my sister off the phone.
她每小时打一次电♥话♥ 是我的个人自杀督查表
She calls every hour. My own personal suicide watch.
抱歉 那是种病 我不应该说那话
Sorry. That was, uh, morbid. I shouldn't have said that.
你经历了那些事 想说什么都行
After what you've been through, you can say whatever you want.
你的儿子竟然长得那么像弗朗茨
Can't believe how much your son looks like Franzy.
我也叫他弗朗茨
I called him Franzy, too.
是你们中的哪个 给他起的名字来着 我忘了
Which one of you gave him that name again? I forgot.
奥唐纳
O'Donnell.
对 大卫奥唐纳
Right. David O'Donnell.
他曾经叫你“大块头”
And he used to call you The Big Guy.
我的天啊 卡尔文 给我讲过你们所有人的故事
My God, did Calvin ever tell me stories about you all.
我知道他爱我和米奇胜过一切
I know he loved me and Mikey more than anything,
但从他说话的方式来看 我觉得他更享受
but from the way he talked, I don't think he ever ad any more fun
他在110组里度过的时光
than his years spent with the 110th.
这可说不准 自从你们在一起后
I don't know about that. Ever since you guys got together,
每当我跟他聊天时 他看上去都很高兴
whenever I talked to him, he seemed joyful.
比我认识的他更加高兴
Happier than I ever knew him.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you f-for saying that.
我知道警方已经问过你一大堆问题了
I know the police have already asked you a million questions,
但你能讲讲时间线吗
but do you think you could walk us through the time line?
当然
Sure.
我当时跟米奇在普洛佛
I was away with Mikey in Provo,
帮姐姐照顾我们的妈妈
helping my sister with our mom.
她有早发性痴呆
Early-onset dementia.
我试着联♥系♥了卡尔文几天 但他没有回电♥话♥
I tried Calvin for a few days, and no return calls.
这不像他的作风 所以我开始担心
It's not like him, so I started to worry.
我给纽约警局打电♥话♥
Called NYPD,
他们说他可能是出去查案子了 因为他是一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
they just said he could've been out on a case because he was a PI
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表