剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
Puffs, Pops or Pebbles, in that order of preference.
看来这可能要花点时间了
Looks like this might take a while.
得等简开始玩游戏
Got to wait for Jane to get her game on.
在那之前 我要闭眼睡觉
Well, until then, I'm gonna catch some shut-eye.
我们遭到了摩托车队的袭击
We have been attacked by bikers,
被职业杀手射杀 还差点被炸飞
shot at by hit men, and almost blown up.
我的意思是 委婉地说
I mean, to put it mildly,
我有一些压抑的紧张情绪
I've got some pent-up tension.
我知道你有条规则是 “能睡则睡” 但...
I know you've got this rule, "sleep when you can," but...
这并不是一条严格的规则
It's not that firm of a rule.
伙计 现在突然造访有点晚啊 一切都还好吗
Guy. It's a little late for a drop-in. Is everything okay?
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
当然 进来吧
Of course, of course. Come in. Come in.
我正准备开始看比赛呢 你想喝一杯吗
I was just about to put on the game.
我有淡啤酒 甚至还有些真正的啤酒
You want a drink? I got some light beer, even got some real beer.
不用了
Nah, I'm good.
我给你留了一堆信息
You know, I left you a bunch of messages.
墓地那儿到底发生了什么
What the hell happened at that cemetery?
据说有职业杀手想干掉弗朗茨的妻子
Word is some hitters were trying to take out Franz's wife, so
所以我猜她被卷进了 他在做的事 对吗
I guess she was wrapped up in what he was doing, huh?
你知道那不是真的
You know that's not true.
抱歉 什么
Sorry, what?
我们俩都很清楚 弗朗茨的妻子
You know as well as I do that the only thing
现在只有满心悲伤
that Franz's wife is wrapped up in is grief.
我知道雷彻和他的团队去波士顿时 是你出♥卖♥♥♥了他们
I know you sold out Reacher and his team when they went to Boston.
我也知道你在替新时代的那些人做事
And I know you're working for those guys at New Age.
帮我个忙 - 什么
Do me a favor. - What?
稍微看看你的鞋子 好吗
Take a look at your shoes for a second, would you?
别想骗我 - 你到底
Don't get cute with me. - Where the hell
觉得自己现在站在哪里
do you think you're standing?
你现在在我家
You're in my house.
我的房♥子 我养育孩子的地方
My house, where I brought up my kids,
我跟我的康妮住的地方 愿她安息
where I lived with my Connie-- God rest her soul--
你还是个毛头小子时 我们就是在这里请你吃饭的
where we had you over for dinner when you were a wet behind the ears punk,
当时你甚至都不知道 子弹是从枪的哪一边出来
and you didn't know which side of your gun the bullets came out.
你来我家 跟我说这浑话
You come in my house and you talk this shit to me?
只有两个人知道 雷彻和他的团队去了波士顿
Two people knew that Reacher and his team went to Boston:
那就是你和我
you and me.
我没有出♥卖♥♥♥他们 让他们受到突袭 那是谁干的呢
And I didn't sell them out to get jumped. So who did?
我这叫“识时务” 好吗
I'm making the smart play here, all right?
那到底是什么意思
The hell does that mean?
听着 新时代的安全总监 那个人...
Look, the head of security from, uh, New Age, the guy, uh...
兰斯顿 - 没错
Langston. - That's right.
你开始调查弗朗茨的谋杀案时 他来找我
He came to me when you started poking around the-the Franz murder.
他给了我很多钱
He backed up a truckload of cash
他只想知道你发现了些什么
and all he wanted to know was what you were finding out,
调查进行到什么地步 他就想知道最新进展 仅此而已
where the investigation was heading. He just wanted updates, that's it.
仅仅是最新进展 - 是的
Just updates? - Yes.
在这座城市经历了那些袭击之后
After what this city's been through?
在911之后
After 9/11?
你是纽约市警♥察♥局的警♥察♥ 而你在助纣为虐
You're NYPD and you're aiding, abetting terrorists?
嘿 注意你的措辞... - 去你的
Hey, watch your fucking mouth. Fuck that!
你在玷污世界上最伟大的警♥察♥部队
You are sullying the greatest police force in the world.
你在侮辱那天为拯救生命而死的
You're spitting on the grave of everybody who died that day,
所有人
died trying to save lives.
你有什么资格跟我提那天的事
Who the fuck are you to bring up that day to me?
那天早上 我失去的朋友
I lost more friends that morning
比你一辈子所拥有的朋友都多
than you'll ever have in your goddamn life!
他们的所做所为与此事无关 好吗
What they're doing is-isn't about over here. All right?
这件事与中国 中东 俄♥罗♥斯♥
It's about over there-- China, the Middle East, Russia,
爱尔兰有关 这些我才不关心呢
the-the IRA for all I give a shit.
这事跟我 你或者这个国家 毫无关系 好吗
It has nothing to do with me, you or this country, okay?
兰斯顿是个商人 他看到了机会 并抓住了机会
Langston is a businessman. He saw a play and he took it.
他们全都是黑警 全他妈是坏人
These are crooked cops. These are-these are bad fucking people.
的确
No shit.
我知道他那种人 你也知道他那种人
I've known guys like him, you know guys like him.
你♥爸♥爸肯定也知道他那种人
And your father definitely knew guys like him.
他们给你开条件时 这不是建议
When they make an offer it's not a suggestion,
不是请求
it's not a request,
而是命令
it's an order.
所以他们来找我时 我收了钱
So, I damn well took that money when they came to me
以免受到人身攻击
and I kept my ass in one piece.
这就是我在乎的事
That's what I care about.
那如果你错了怎么办
And what if you're wrong?
如果几个月后 你幡然醒悟
What if you wake up a few months from now
而洛杉矶 芝加哥 纽约的上空 全是飞机的残骸怎么办
and it's raining plane parts in Los Angeles, Chicago, New York again?
等你发现他们骗你时 你会做什么呢
What are you gonna do when you find out that they fucking lied to you?
而且永远不要再提起我的父亲
And don't ever bring up my father again.
为什么
Why not?
我很了解他 我无时无刻不想着他
I knew him well. I think about him all the time
他是个多好的人啊
and what a good man he was.
是个好警♥察♥ 而这么好的警♥察♥如今却深埋地底
And a good cop and how that good man is six feet underground.
我不想那么死去 你也不该有如此下场
I don't want to go out that way and neither should you.
他们给了我钱 也会给你钱 收下那该死的钱吧
They paid me, they'll pay you. Take the goddamn money.
你不了解我爸 也一点都不了解我
You didn't know my father. And you sure as hell don't know me.
看看这周毒品的数量
Look at the kilos coming in this week.
这个案子会有个隆重的结尾的
We're gonna wrap this up in a big way.
可惜不能如你们所愿了 少校
Unfortunately, you're not, Major.
别拘束
At ease.
我需要单独跟你谈谈 雷彻
I need to speak to you alone, Reacher.
是关于追风筝行动的
It's about Operation Kite Runner.
恕我直言 你能对我说的
Respectfully, anything you can say to me about the case
任何关于此案的事 都可以在迪克森面前说
can be said in front of Dixon.
她从一开始就在查办此案
She's been working this matter from the beginning,
比任何人都清楚
knows it better than anybody.
很好
Very well.
我非常尊重你 所以不会跟你绕弯子
I respect you too much to pussyfoot this thing.
上校的晋升就要通过了
The colonel's promotion's going through.
他将驻扎韩国
He's gonna be stationed in South Korea
在非军事区附近的一个基地
at a base right near the Demilitarized Zone.
该消息将会在接下来的三周内公布
It's gonna be announced sometime in the next three weeks.
我在等你说坏消息呢 霍滕斯
Waiting for the shoe to drop, Hortense.
上校为了这次晋升已经争取了20年
Colonel's been gunning for this promotion 20 years.
就在他眼皮底下进行的毒品交易
There's no way a drug operation that happened right under his nose is gonna
决不能被大肆曝光
be publicized in a huge bust.
那样会让上校难堪
It's not a good look.
这会给他原本辉煌的军事生涯 留下一个不好的标记
And it would be a bad mark on his otherwise stellar military career.
因此 追风筝行动将被终止 立即生效
As a result, Operation Kite Runner will be shut down immediately.
这太过分了
This is bullshit.
别让我们的友谊影响了你的判断
Don't let our friendship affect your judgment.
我们之间没有友谊可言
We don't have a friendship.
我们只是熟人
We have a familiarity.
恕我直言 就因为我们是熟人
With all due respect to that familiarity,
这太过分了
this is bullshit.
雷彻少校
Major Reacher,
你的报告要写上以下内容
this is what will go into your report:
五项轻罪指控 仅针对吸毒
five misdemeanor charges for drug use only,
不对交易 共谋 或挪用军事资源提出指控
no charges for dealing, conspiracy or misappropriation of military resources.
一名被告将在监狱服刑
One defendant will do time in the brig,
其他四人会获得缓刑 所有人都光荣退伍 就这样
four will get probation, all will receive honorable discharges, that's it.
你明白你的命令吗
Do you understand your orders?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
雷彻
Reacher?
雷彻
Reacher?
你现在在想什么
What's going through your mind right now?
没什么
Nothing.
只是
Just...
想到了我们上次一起追查的大案子
...how the last big case we all had together...
以及它最后是怎么被毁了的
How it all went to shit at the end.
你担心这次也会面临同样的结局
And you're worried how this one's gonna end?
一部分吧
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表