剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
你怀孕了 - 什么
You're pregnant? What?
没有
No. Shit no.
她订婚了 怎么 你不知道
No, she's engaged. What, you didn't know?
终于有人套住了我们的小母马
Someone finally lassoed our little filly.
不
No,
我不知道
I, um, didn't...
关于订婚那事 你们不必留时间过来了
Yeah. Well, about that, you guys can, uh, unsave the date.
好家伙 真的
Fuck. Seriously?
你了解我的 我一直是个数字女孩 一直都有人生计划
Yeah, I mean, you know me. I've always been a numbers gal, always had a life plan.
计划在一定的年龄 某一年结婚
Plan said to get married at a certain age, certain year.
然后 一天 我看到了他手♥机♥上的短♥信♥
And then one day, I see text messages on his phone.
说:“嘿 亲爱的 等不及周五见面了
It says, "Hey, sweetheart, can't wait to see you Friday.
“我爱你”等等 - 不是吧
I miss you." And all of that.
没人能对迪克森不忠
No. No one steps out on Dixon.
显然他也不行
Not even him, apparently.
短♥信♥是他即将来拜访的侄女发的
Text messages were from his niece who was visiting.
但我发现当我以为他出轨时
But I realized that when I thought he was cheating,
我...
I was, uh...
我松了一口气
I was relieved.
他是个很正直的人 我...
I mean, he's a decent man.
如果你要和某人共度一生
I... I don't know, if you're gonna spend the rest of your life with somebody,
难道你不想感受一些 舒服之外的东西吗
don't you want to feel something more than comfort?
难道你不想觉得刺♥激♥
I mean, don't you want to feel excitement,
当你看见他时 有一点震动的感觉吗
a little jolt of something when you see him?
有那么一刻 我以为 我会平静且毫无内疚地摆脱婚姻
Anyways, you know, for a moment I thought I was gonna get out of it with no mess and no guilt,
但相反 我摆脱了婚姻...
but instead, I got out of it with...
却非常混乱 满满的负罪感
A lot of mess and a whole lot of guilt.
答对了
Bingo.
这对你来说是好事
Good for you.
卡拉迪克森没有安定下来
Karla Dixon doesn't settle.
谢谢
Thank you.
因此我接了卧底工作
That's actually why I took the undercover job.
花一点时间远离这一切
Take a little time away from it all.
给我解释一下 你怎么会同时当卧底和法务会计的
Explain to me how undercover work and forensic accounting go together?
首席执行官从德州一家公♥司♥ 侵吞了数百万美元
Well, um, CEO embezzling millions from a company down in Texas,
那里每个人都携带枪♥支♥ 如果被逼到绝路 他绝对会用武器
where everybody's packing some kind of heat, and he was the kind of guy to use it if cornered,
所以除了数字分♥析♥之外 还有一点吸引力
so got a little intrigue along with the number-crunching.
好吧
All right.
你呢 内格利
And what about you, Neagley?
我每次查看领英网 都看到你升职了
Every time I check my LinkedIn, you're getting promoted again.
我过得很好
I'm having fun.
解决了大案子 现在带团队
On big cases, running a team now.
我之前试着 跟一家庞大的软件公♥司♥签合同
Trying to land this huge software company as a client.
我成功了 从那份值钱的合同里面收获颇丰
I pull it off, I get a taste of that fat contract.
赚了不少钱啊
Making it rain.
我别无选择 我想给我爸请全天候护理
No choice. I really want to get my dad on round-the-clock nursing care
给他租个离我近的房♥子 但那需要钱
and rent him a nice place closer to me, but that takes capital.
为什么要租呢 直接买♥♥下来
Why rent? Buy and build equity.
不 搞套公♥寓♥ 合作社就是他妈的香蕉共和国
Get a condo. Co-ops are fucking banana republics.
是啊
Yeah.
你呢 大狗狗 几乎音信全无
What about you, big dog? Being awfully quiet over there.
置业就像养蛇当宠物 或参加交际舞比赛
Home ownership is like keeping snakes as pets or ballroom dancing competitions.
如果你对此感兴趣 那没问题
Fine, if that's what you're into.
但我不喜欢 - 那你觉得稳定的工作有吸引力吗
I just don't see the appeal. Or the appeal of a steady job.
企业界似乎跟军队也没什么区别
Corporate world doesn't seem that different from the Army,
总感觉像是个牢笼
and that always felt a little like a cage.
只是不知道其他的事情
Just didn't know anything else.
我之前在酒吧里 有人演奏《狼嚎》
Then one day I was in a bar, and someone plays Howlin' Wolf
歌♥唱夜晚路过的火车
singing about trains going by in the night.
那听起来像是真正的自♥由♥
That sounded like real freedom to me.
你像博科思卡尔威利一样 跳上货运列车
Are you jumping on freight trains like Boxcar Willie?
有时
Sometimes.
大多数时候 我坐公交车或搭便车
Mostly I take buses or hitchhike.
哪种疯子才会让世界上 块头最大的流浪汉上车啊
What kind of lunatic is picking up the world's biggest drifter?
他们很有意思 - 你在哪里吃饭
They can be interesting. Where do you eat?
我从窗台上偷馅饼
I steal pie off windowsills.
我说真的 - 小饭馆
I'm being serious. Diners.
有时让我搭便车的人 会分享食物 跟我一起吃饭
Sometimes people who pick me up share a meal with me.
有时是我分享给他们 - 你睡哪儿
Sometimes I share with them. Where do you sleep?
大多数时候住在廉价汽车旅馆里
Cheap motels mostly.
如果你找不到汽车旅馆呢
And what if you can't find one?
停泊在码头的无人看管的船只 也很适合住一晚
Unattended boats in marinas are good for a night.
熄火的卡车的平板也适合
Flatbeds of parked trucks.
有一次 我在发现的吊床上 睡了个好觉
Had a great night's sleep in a hammock I spotted in some guy's backyard once
可惜洒水器浇灭了我的美梦 - 天啊
till the sprinklers went off. Good God, man.
你还真是一根棍和一块布就走天下 - 行李太多了
All you need is a stick and a bindle. Too much luggage.
还有问题吗
Any more questions?
有 只有一个
Yeah, just one.
你从来不觉得孤单吗
Don't you ever get lonely?
任您吃自助餐
有人把标语当成个人挑战了呀
Looks like someone took the sign as a personal challenge.
多琳 我只是在热身
Doreen, I'm just warming up.
如果你喜欢晚餐 请务必试一下尼普顿的自助早餐
If you liked the dinner, make sure to try Neptune's breakfast buffet.
每天早上六点开始
Every day, starting at 6:00 a.m.
谢谢
Thank you.
看来我不是唯一一个睡不着的
Looks like I'm not the only one who couldn't sleep.
数字让我放松
Numbers relax me.
如果我要做点数学计算 不如顺便赚点钱 我要叫停
Figured if I was gonna do math, I might as well make some walking-around money. Stand.
你的两只手上显示的是十和八
Ma'am, you're showing ten and eight on two of your hands.
没错 我可以加倍下注 赌上一切换取更大的回报
That's right. And I could double down and risk it all for a potentially larger payout.
或者我也可以叫停 保证能获胜
Or I could stand and have a guaranteed win
因为下一张牌亮牌时 你就输光了
because the next card out of that shoe is gonna bust you.
我祖母曾经说 “不可人心不足蛇吞象”
My grandmother always said, pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered.
她可不是蛇
She's no hog.
我不是蛇 所以我要叫停
I'm no hog, so I'm gonna stand.
如你所愿
As you wish.
十五
15...
太多了
Too many.
恭喜你 女士
Congratulations, ma'am.
你今晚非常幸运
You're having a very lucky night.
我们想请你去听音乐会 庆祝一下
Maybe you'd like to celebrate with a concert on us?
谢谢 - 八十年代的女士们
Thank you. Ladies of the '80s.
黛比吉布森 蒂芙尼和泰勒戴恩 会表演她们最热门的歌♥曲
Debbie Gibson, Tiffany, and Taylor Dane performing their biggest hits.
你可以赶上下半场
If you hurry, you can actually catch the second half.
但我玩得很开心
But I'm having fun.
我们知道你在算牌
Ma'am, we know you're counting cards.
用脑子算牌是合法的
Which isn't illegal if you do it in your head.
但鉴于你们的安全主管 好心给我们安排了一间套房♥
But seeing that your chief of security was kind enough to comp us a suite,
我就放你们一马吧
I'll cut you some slack.
动动你的肌肉 把这些筹码送到收银窗口去
Want to use those muscles and help me carry these to the cashier window?
把这些票给穿着会员专用夹克的人
And you can give these tickets to the guy in the Members Only jacket.
他看起来很喜欢八十年代的女士
He looks like he would enjoy some '80s ladies.
谢谢你陪我
Thanks for coming with.
深夜散步总能让我头脑清醒
Late-night walks always clear my head,
我收到内格利发来说弗朗茨死了的 短♥信♥后 我的脑子就一直有点乱
and after the text I got from Neagley about Franz, my head's been kind of cloudy, you know?
是啊
Yeah.
我很惊讶你口袋里 装着赌场赚来的那些钱还能散步
I'm surprised you can walk at all with all the casino's money in your pockets.
我猜法务会计会在税款申报的时候 附上这一笔钱吧
Can I assume the forensic accountant's gonna declare that cash on her taxes?
那些骗子
Those crooks?
要是我能审计某人的话 那简直是我梦想的工作
If there's anybody I could audit... Actually, it's kind of my dream job.
现在的工作满足不了你吗
Current gig doesn't give you your auditing fix?
不行 我正在抓一个 从亿万富翁那里偷钱的百万富翁
No, I'm just busting millionaires from stealing from billionaires.
我想做的是追查 政♥府♥的腐♥败♥和浪费行为
What I really want to do is go after government corruption and waste.
你以前在山姆大叔手下工作过
Oh, you used to work for Uncle Sam.
六百美元的坐便圈 - 没错
You know what I'm talking about. $600 toilet seats. Exactly.
如果税收能被有效使用 我们可以修路和桥梁
I mean, if tax money was spent efficiently, honestly, we could fix roads and bridges
以及学校 我们可以帮助需要帮助的人
and schools. Like, we could help people who actually need help.
我们可以有所作为
We could make a difference.
你应该这么做
You should do it.
是啊
Yeah.
我考虑过自己成立非营利监督组织
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表