剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
在转移地点的过程中 将我们分开会引起有争议的问题
If you separate us during transport, you'll be creating a contestable issue
我向你保证 即使上诉
that I assure you I will win on appeal
我也能赢 定罪的几率微乎其微
in the slim chance a conviction actually comes to pass.
这些话几乎没一句是对的
None of that is remotely accurate.
我们保留各自的意见吧
We can agree to disagree.
不愧是罗格斯大学
Rutgers.
上车 德肖维茨大律师
Get in the car, Dershowitz.
你是怎么找到我们的
How'd you find us?
我开车四处转 找一辆坐着大块头的车
I drove around looking for the car with a giant asshole in it.
我猜他看到你了
Guess they spotted you.
如果你们非要了解的话
Well, if you must know,
我知道一旦我受到非法袭击 你们就会躲得远远的
I knew you guys would get scarce once I was unjustly assaulted,
所以我调出了机场 所有汽车租赁公♥司♥的监控录像
so I pulled all the security footage from the car rental companies at the airport,
仔细看了一遍
scrubbed them
直到我看到你 和那个穿西装的人打电♥话♥
until I saw you talking to that number in the business suit.
我找到了她租的车的车牌
Pulled the plate off her rental car,
发了一个“小心提防”信♥号♥♥ 这样我就知道你们何时回纽约了
put a BOLO out so I know if and when you guys got back to New York.
巡逻车发现了你们 然后就现在这样了 天才们
Cruiser car spotted you and here we are, you fucking genius.
你为什么把玩具放在车后座
Why do you have toys back here?
把那玩意拿开
Hey, put that away.
这是你跟操场上的孩子们 破冰时用的吗
Oh, is this your icebreakers for the kiddies on the playground?
这一点都不好笑
That ain't even funny.
拉索 这个袋子是怎么回事
What's with the bag, Russo?
这个袋子与你们无关
It's a bag of none of your fucking business.
你们随便翻袋子
So feel free to root around in there,
抓一把不关你们事的东西
grab a handful of none of your fucking business,
然后别多管闲事
and shove it up your ass.
好地方
Nice place.
是啊
Yeah.
我喜欢可以举办印第赛车赛事的大厅
I like a lobby you can hold an IndyCar event in.
弗朗西斯内格利 卡拉迪克森
Frances Neagley, Karla Dixon?
我是马洛伯恩斯 新时代的运营总监
I'm Marlo Burns. New Age Director of Operations.
我不爱握手 但很高兴认识你
Not my thing, but nice to meet you.
好的
Oh, okay.
我们不常有私♥家♥侦♥探♥来访
Well, we don't often get visits from private investigators.
一切都还好吗
Is everything all right?
我们正在调查三起 已经确认的谋杀案和一起失踪案
We're looking into three confirmed murders and a missing person,
我得说不太好
so I'm gonna go ahead and say no.
我们在一个嫌犯的车里 发现了这张停车证
This parking pass was found in a person of interest's car.
我们需要更多 关于这张证的接收人的信息
We were hoping you could provide more information about who it was issued to.
新时代拥有千余名员工 几十个部门
New Age has over a thousand employees with dozens of divisions.
每天有无数的访客来这里
We have countless visitors coming here every day
考察我们正在开♥发♥的项目
regarding the scores of projects we're developing.
我们理解 但如果你能提供任何信息 我们将不胜感激
Look... We understand, but any information you could give us would be greatly appreciated.
这不是一起普通的案子
This isn't just any case we're working on.
受害者刚好是我们的朋友
The, uh... The victims happened to be our friends.
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry.
我会看看我能找到什么信息
I'll see what I can find.
谢谢
Thank you.
要坐吗
You want to have a seat?
这是怎么回事 - 除了你那张有淤青的脸
You want to tell us what this is about? - Besides your bruised face?
我觉得更多的是他受伤的自尊心
I think it's more about his bruised ego.
我要郑重声明 你那一拳很突然 好吗
For the record, that was a sucker punch, okay?
严格来说 是安全气囊 突然打了你一拳 我揍了你一顿
Technically, the airbag sucker punched you. I beat you up.
若是一场公平的打斗 我会打晕你的
Fair fight, I'll turn your lights out.
等这一切结束 我们再打一场
And when this is all over, we're gonna go again
我会打得你屁滚尿流
and I'm gonna beat your ass to the ground.
解开手铐 撤销逮捕 你们可以在这里和解
Well, why don't you just take off the cuffs, rescind the arrest and you guys can settle it right here?
你到底是什么律师啊
What kind of lawyer are you?
全国排名第91位的法学院 走出来的律师
The best the 91st-ranked law school in the country can produce.
听我说 小卷毛
Look, Curly,
你想告诉我为什么我在这里 而不是在外面接受审讯吗
you want to tell why I'm in here instead of being processed out there?
我有坏消息
I got bad news.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
我们的朋友桑切斯和奥罗斯科死了
Our friends Sanchez and Orozco are dead.
他们被绑♥架♥了 尸体被发现于纽约北部
Kidnapped and bodies found Upstate.
我直接从卡兹奇警局那儿 得到的消息 你们又是怎么知道的
I heard directly from the Catskill P.D. How the hell you guys know about that?
看来我们领先了两步 西波维茨大警♥察♥
Guess we're just two steps ahead of you, Sipowicz.
不 要是你们在调查这起案子的话 那你们可没有领先我两步
No, you're not two steps ahead of me if you're working this case.
你们在干扰我调查
You are actively interfering with my investigation.
如果你想让我逮捕你 把你扔进监狱里 我能做到
And if you want me to arrest you and put you in the tombs, I can make that happen,
但那样并不能解决这些谋杀案
but that's not gonna solve these murders.
我和你们俩都想破案 这是我们之间的共同点
And me and you both wanting that, is the one thing we have in common.
有道理
Fair enough.
要不你先展示一下你的诚意 解释一下你为什么跟踪我们
Why don't you start with a show of good faith and explain why you were tailing us?
好的
Okay.
我调查110小组时
When I looked into the 110th,
卡尔文弗朗茨的通话记录中 有很多通打给你
Calvin Franz's phone logs had multiple calls to you,
托尼斯旺 豪尔赫桑切斯 和曼努埃尔奥罗斯科的电♥话♥
Tony Swan, Jorge Sanchez, Manuel Orozco,
但他没给你打电♥话♥
but he didn't call you, though.
为什么
Why's that?
我没有手♥机♥
I don't have a phone.
你们在同一个部队里待了很多年 现在你们全都被追杀
You guys were in the same unit for years. Now you're all being killed off.
一定是发生了什么事 我觉得你们知道些什么
Something is going on and I think you guys know things.
听我说 我只是 想把这个案子查个水落石出
Look, I just want to get to the bottom of this shit.
如果我们共享情报
If we share what we've got...
你最好能反过来告诉我们一些事情
you better have something for us in return.
我发现了一些信息
I found something.
我们的记录显示6322号♥停车证
Our records show that parking pass 6322
被发给了一个叫 特雷弗萨罗皮安的男人
was issued to a man named Trevor Saropian.
他不是员工 他是来这里参加面试的
He's not an employee. He was here for an interview.
面试什么岗位
Interview for what?
显然 他经营一家办公室维护公♥司♥
Apparently, he runs an office maintenance company.
做擦窗户 给地板打蜡之类的事
Washing windows, waxing floors, that kind of thing.
我们没有雇佣他 他公♥司♥规模太小 不满足我们的需求
We didn't hire him. It was too small an operation for our needs.
但他的简历还在档案里
But his resume was still on file
有他的地址
with his address.
特雷弗萨罗皮安 艾默生大街948号♥
真的非常感谢
Thank you, sincerely.
真的有凶手来这里参加面试
Did a murderer really come here for a job interview?
这就是我们要查清楚的事
That's what we're gonna find out.
六千五 每手十万
Six hundred and fifty at $100K.
到底是卖♥♥什么东西 价值六千五百万
What the hell is being sold that's worth $65 million?
买♥♥卖♥♥是种假设 在调查中 假设害死人
A sale's an assumption, and in an investigation, assumptions kill.
可能是六千五百万的转账 六千五百万的掩饰费
It could be a transfer of $65 million, a $65 million cover-up,
六千五百万的贿赂款
a $65 million bribe.
或者是任何你朋友卷入的事情 金额大到害死了他们
Well, whatever your friends were involved in, it was big enough to get them killed.
我可能不太喜欢你用“卷入”这个词
Not sure I like your use of the word "involved" there.
“卷入”就是卷入的意思 你想怎么理解都行
Involved means involved. Read into it any way you want.
按照我的理解 你在含沙射影地 说我的朋友们是罪犯
I'm reading an insinuation that my friends are criminals,
如果我理解正确 那你和我就有另一个问题了
and if my read's correct, you and I are gonna have another problem.
我是名警探 我得考虑到所有可能性
I'm a detective. I got to be open to all the possibilities,
哪怕是你不喜欢的那种
even the ones you might not like.
有一种可能性我很乐意接受
Well, there's one possibility I've been very open to
那就是你也牵扯其中
that it's you who's in on this.
我不是黑警
I'm no dirty cop.
你跟踪我们 没亮身份
You followed us without ever identifying yourself,
把我们带来这里交换信息 但从未逮捕我
and you brought us in here to find out what we know, but never formally arrested me.
看起来你不想将这些事记录在册
Seems like you want to keep things off the books.
你再说我是黑警试试 - 我戴着手铐 会口不择言
Say I'm dirty again, see what happens. Tough talk when I'm cuffed.
我不收红包 懂了吗
I don't take envelopes. You got that?
先生们 我们都深深地吸一大口气吧
Gentlemen, why don't we all just take a big, you know... big breath,
然后我们都坐到各自的座位上
and we just go to our respective corners.
警探 如果你想展示你的正直 那你最好
And, uh, Detective. A great way to demonstrate
跟我们分享一些 我们还不知道的信息
your integrity would be to share some intel with us that we don't already know.
我们找到了一个嫌疑人
We got a suspect.
你们怎么找到他的
How'd you find him?
弗朗茨办公室里的打印机
Printer in Franz's office.
我们自己也搜了那间办公室
We searched that office ourselves.
打印机被摔到地上了 出纸盒里什么都没有
Printer was smashed on the ground. Nothing in the output tray.
但存储卡完好无损
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表