剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
Sounds like you're wasting my fucking time.
你还找得到这么纯卖♥♥105的吗
You got forks? - You have another brick as pure as that for 105?
我见过更好的 - 胡说
Seen better. Bullshit.
我有一长串买♥♥家的名单
I got a list of other buyers a mile long.
我来找你是因为你的量... - 我认识你
I came to you... - I know you.
...值得我花时间协商 - 你认错人了吧
...because you purchase at a volume, which makes it worthwhile. I don't think so.
没认错 我从哪儿认识你的来着
Yeah, I do. Where do I know you from?
糟了
Uh-oh.
等等 可能没什么
Hold on. Might be nothing.
不知道 - 我知道我们以前见过
No idea. - Look, I have other offers coming in. - I know we've met before.
你能为我做什么 - 一百 要么接受 要么就算了
What can you do for me? 100. Take it or leave it.
你是前不久买♥♥我吉他的那个人
I got it. You're the guy I sold my guitar to a while back.
你把我跟其他人搞混了
You got me mixed up with somebody else.
克雷格列表网 兄弟
Craigslist, dude.
你买♥♥了我的原声吉他
You bought my acoustic.
我们是要吃饭叙旧 还是达成协议
We gonna eat and discuss old times or are we gonna make a deal?
你们这些混♥蛋♥不想要这些东西 我们有其他地方可以卖♥♥
You assholes don't want this stuff, we got other places we can sell it.
等等 这家伙买♥♥吉他的时候
Wait a minute. Wait a minute, when this guy bought it,
他穿着宪兵的制♥服♥
he was in an Army cop uniform.
上
Fuck. Go, go, go, go.
小心
Look out!
叫救护车 - 别开枪
Call an ambulance! - Don't shoot!
我们有一名军官倒下了 需要医疗救援
We have an officer down. We need medical assistance.
子弹没打中你的心脏 - 但打碎了我的锁骨
The bullet missed your heart. But shattered my collarbone.
我有段时间弹不了吉他了
Not gonna be playing that guitar for a while.
塞翁失马
Every cloud...
去你的
Fuck you.
嘿 你不能招惹谁
Hey, who don't you mess with?
卡车驾驶员工会
The Teamsters?
我欠你一个人情
I owe you one.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
政♥府♥牌照 政♥府♥制♥服♥ 政♥府♥的车
Government plates, government suits, government rides.
没想到拉沃伊议员花了这么长时间
Surprised it took Senator Lavoy this long
才查出昨晚是谁动了他的走狗
to figure out who sweated his flunky last night.
参议员有个提议给你 上车
The senator has a proposition for you. Get in.
不
No.
为什么 雷彻先生
Why not, Mr. Reacher?
叫我雷彻
Just "Reacher."
好吧 雷彻 你为什么不上车
Fine, Reacher. Why won't you get in the car?
因为他语气不善
Because he didn't ask nicely.
好的
Okay.
哈特 那个神奇的词是什么
Hart, what's the magic word?
请你上车
Please get in the vehicle?
我在丹佛的人带着货物侥幸逃脱
My man in Denver barely got away with the merchandise.
我为了实现无缝交易 付出了额外的代价
I'm paying a premium for a seamless transaction,
而且目前为止 这已经算不上是无缝交易了
and so far this has been anything but seamless.
如果这些问题持续存在 那可能得调整价格了
If these problems persist, there may have to be a price adjustment.
斯旺先生的一些老朋友 给我们带来了麻烦
Some of Mr. Swan's old friends are causing us problems,
但没什么是我们处理不了的
but it's nothing we can't handle.
如果你想要商品 就得遵守交易
If you want the merchandise, you honor the deal.
做你答应做的事 而我也会如此
Do what you promised and I will.
好的
Okay.
很好
Good.
你现在在哪里
Where are you now?
我就在外面
I am just outside...
不 这不可能是真的吧 “弗伦奇利克”
Oh, no, t-this can't be right. "French Lick"?
他妈的美国人
Fucking Americans.
印第安纳州
Indiana.
好的 等你到达这里时 小翅膀的芯片
Okay. The Little Wing chips will be ready to install
会准备好安装在导弹里
in the missiles by the time you get here.
斯旺先生的同事们也会处理好的
And Mr. Swan's associates will be taken care of.
计划已经开始实施了
That plan's already in motion.
去他妈的英国佬
Fuck your king.
蠢货
Prick.
华盛顿特区史密森国家动物园
在灵长类动物展示区的后面
Backstage at the primate exhibit?
够夸张的
Dramatic.
我以为你们在大猩猩中间会很舒服
Thought you might feel comfortable among the gorillas.
雷彻先生 我是马尔科姆拉沃伊
Mr. Reacher, I'm Malcolm Lavoy.
他更喜欢你叫他“雷彻” - 不
He prefers just "Reacher." - No.
他必须叫我“先生”
He has to call me "Mister."
雷彻先生 很抱歉 我让人用这种方式把你带过来
My apologies for the manner in which you were brought in here, Mr. Reacher.
我猜你使用这个地方 是因为这是华盛顿特区为数不多的
Assume you use this location 'cause it's one of the few spots in D.C.
你可以在没有人 监视或窥探的情况下见面的地方
where you can meet without prying eyes or surveillance bugs.
这就是为什么我任命 自己为动物园董事会成员
Mm-hmm. It's why I got myself appointed to the zoo's board.
我相信你认识我的立法主任 博伊德先生吧
Ah, I believe you know my legislative director, Mr. Boyd.
是的
Yeah,
就是他喜欢可♥卡♥因♥
he's the one who likes cocaine.
我知道发生了什么后
You know, when I found out what happened,
我联♥系♥了我在局里的一个朋友
I reached out to a friend of mine at the Bureau.
想象一下博伊德知道
Imagine Boyd's embarrassment when he learned
自己一开始把我们的秘密透露给了
that the people he revealed our secrets to
非联邦特工有多尴尬
weren't FBI agents in the first place.
监控录像显示你们进入了辖区
Security video showed you entering the precinct
面部识别软件 将你和一个军人的身份证相匹配
and facial recognition software matched you to a military ID.
杰克雷彻
Jack Reacher. No middle name.
没有中间名 西点军校出身 两枚银星
West Point, two Silver Stars,
一枚铜星 一枚紫心勋章等等
a Bronze Star, Purple Heart and so on.
放尊重点
Show some respect.
很多勋章啊 顺便说一句 我想感谢你的服役
That is quite a list, and I want to thank you for your service, by the way.
你退役后 像是从人间蒸发了一样
Seems like after you retired, you kind of fell off the face of the Earth.
除了几年前 在佐治亚州马格雷夫的一起事件
Except for this incident a couple years ago in Margrave, Georgia.
你被指控杀了自己的兄弟
Charged with the murder of your own brother.
你当然被无罪释放了
You were, of course, exonerated.
然后 乔之前一直在调查的
Then a massive counterfeiting operation
一个大规模伪造行动
that Joe had been investigating
实实在在地被烧毁了
literally and figuratively burned to the ground.
现在 官方的说辞是
Now, the official story was
那都是一个菜鸟警♥察♥ 和一个外地退伍军人干的
that it was all the work of a rookie cop and an out-of-town veteran.
也就是在波士顿逮捕了 博伊德的这位外地退伍军人
The same out-of-town veteran that arrested Boyd here in Boston.
说重点吧 这里有股猴子屎的味道
Get to the point. Smells like monkey shit in here.
雷彻先生 我知道马格雷夫的事 是你做的
Well, I know it was you in Margrave, Mr. Reacher.
我希望针对我们目前的情况 你也能做同样的事
I want you to do the same thing for the situation we have here.
为什么
Why?
因为在波士顿 你暗示博伊德
Because in Boston, you insinuated to Boyd
军队和民用飞机 可能会因为小翅膀而陷入危险
that military and civilian aircraft could be in danger due to Little Wing.
现在 我只能假设那意味着
Now, I can only assume that means that terrorists
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥对这项技术很感兴趣
are interested in the tech,
正在努力获得它
working hard to obtain it.
一旦我们确认了你的身份 我们就深入调查
See, once we identified you, we looked into things deeper
我们知道你以前的小队又重组了
and we learned that your old unit's back together,
其中有些人死了
and some are dead.
别那么震惊 雷彻先生
Don't look so shocked, Mr. Reacher,
我是美国国会议员 我能把事情做好
I'm a U.S. congressman, I get things done.
我很震惊 是因为 美国国会议员居然还能做事
I'm shocked because a U.S. congressman got anything done.
我已经习惯了 人们的阴阳怪气 雷彻先生
I'm used to the slings and arrows, Mr. Reacher.
我的底线是想要这个武器的人
But bottom line, the people who want this weaponry
绝对不能被允许持有该武器
can never be allowed to have it.
因为如果有人知道你从一开始
Because if anyone knew you were involved in the shady dealings
就参与了创造小翅膀的不正当交易 你就会被起诉
that created Little Wing in the first place, you'd be indicted.
除掉坏人 让我♥干♥干净净的
Get rid of the bad guys, keep my hands clean.
在华盛顿 我们称之为双赢
In Washington, we call that a win-win.
我尽我所能 给予了我方捍卫民♥主♥所需的工具
I did what I did to give our side the tools they need to defend democracy.
我只是避免了繁文缛节 那些没什么用 只会拖延时间
I just avoided the typical red tape that does nothing but cause the delays
造成生命损失
that cost lives.
还在这个过程中中饱私囊
And lined your pockets in the process.
再次重申 这叫双赢
Again, win-win.
我不想让无辜群众因为这种武器而死
But I don't want innocent people to die because of it.
我是政客 不是怪物 雷彻先生
I'm a political animal, I'm not a monster, Mr. Reacher.
而且我不是请你帮忙
And I'm not asking for your help,
我是给你提供帮助
I'm offering you mine.
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表