剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
你们去找简 我这儿事情还没做完
Go find Jane. I'm not done here.
我跟雷彻留在这里
I'm staying with Reacher.
不 他们有自动武器
No. They've got automatic weapons.
拉索缺人缺武器 还带着个孩子
Russo's outmanned, outgunned, and has a kid with him.
你们全都得走
You all need to go.
见鬼 快趴下
Shit. Get down!
他在那里 干掉他
There he goes. Get him. - But Burns...
但伯恩斯... - 之后再处理!我想要那个大块头
Later. I want that big fuck.
拉索 你在哪里
Russo, what's your 20?
我正在往东走
I'm heading east.
继续往皇后区走 我们会拦截
Keep heading towards Queens. We're gonna intercept.
救命
救命
Help!
你们他妈的在哪儿 我甩不掉他们
Where the fuck are you guys? I can't lose them.
位置
Location?
刚经过104号♥大街
Just passed 104th.
我们快到了 好吗 别让他们离得太近!
We're close, all right? Just keep them off your ass.
快点!
Hurry up.
混♥蛋♥...
Son of a bitch!
坐稳了
Hold on!
把他们堵在里面
Keep him blocked in.
你还好吗
You okay?
好的 在我来接你前别动 - 好的
Okay, don't move till I come and get you. Okay.
现在只有你和我了 兰斯顿
It's just you and me now, Langston.
这地方被铁丝网围栏包围了
This place is surrounded by a barbed-wire fence,
只有一个出口 要走到出口 你必须经过我
there's only one exit and you got to get past me to reach it.
你杀错人的朋友了 混♥蛋♥
You killed the wrong guy's friends, asshole.
我们走
Let's go, let's go!
快来
Come on!
别抬头
Keep your head down.
快 来轮胎后面 来
Come on. Get behind the tires. Come on.
我让你跑的时候 你尽可能快地跑
When I say so, you run as fast as you can.
好吗 - 不行
Okay? - I can't.
你可以的 我保证你不会有事的
Yes, you can! I promise I won't let anything happen to you.
但你必须按我说的做
But you have to do what I say.
我想让你往那边跑
I want you to run down that way.
无论你做什么 都不要回头
And whatever you do, don't look back.
好吗 - 好的
Okay? - Okay.
赶快 准备好了吗
Come on. Come on. Ready?
现在
Now!
快啊
Come on!
这并不总是公平的 孩子
It's not always fair, kid.
简
Jane. Jane!
简
Oh.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
打911
Call 911!
收到
Copy that.
操 该死
Oh, fuck. Shit.
撑住 拉索
Hold on, Russo.
救援在路上了
Help is on the way.
那姑娘呢 - 什么
The girl? What?
那个女孩呢
The girl.
她没事 她安全了
She's okay. She's safe.
救护车在路上
Ambulance is on its way.
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表