剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
你也是那种喜欢把事情做好的人
You're the kind of man who likes to gets things done, too.
你在军队和马格雷夫的记录 证明了这一点
Your record in the military, and in Margrave, proves that.
你喜欢打乱计划
You like to upset the apple cart.
我准备给予你所需要的一切 协助你完成这项任务
Well, I'm prepared to give you whatever you need to aid you in that endeavor.
等你完工后
And when you're done,
没有人能证明你曾卷入过那些计划
no one will be able to prove that you were ever near those apples in the first place.
就把这些东西砸成碎片
Just smash this thing to bits.
把这些人全都一网打尽 不遗留任何人威胁他人生命
Leave no man left standing. No one left to endanger lives.
然后你就又可以消失了 没有人会继续找你
And then you can disappear again. No one will go looking for you.
我们是你的朋友
Or your friends.
怎么
Yeah?
嘿 不怎么快乐的巨人
Hey, Not-So-Jolly Green Giant.
你已经把那套衣服扔了吗
You throw away that suit yet?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
验尸官终于归还了弗朗茨的尸体
Coroner finally released Franz's body.
葬礼在明天举♥行♥
Funeral's tomorrow.
我们得回纽约
We got to go back to New York.
葬礼
我让我的办公室做了一些零星的调查
Had my office make some discrete inquiries.
丹佛的警♥察♥发现了 被枪击的卡车和被掉包的拖车
Denver sheriffs found the shot-up truck with a switched-out trailer.
里面什么都没有 只有几块砖 - 它们完美匹配
Nothing in it but crates of bricks. Guessing they perfectly matched
发射器和导弹的重量
the weight of the launchers and the missiles.
是的 看来他们的计划 是开车将假的货物
Yep. It seems their plan was to drive the dummy cargo down
运送到洛杉矶港口
to the port in L.A.
然后送到菲律宾的军事基地
And ship it to an Army base
或者任何那武器应该去的地方
in the Philippines or wherever the weapons were supposed to go.
根据我们的资料显示 是韩国
South Korea, according to the documents we saw.
真聪明
Smart.
货船从西海岸到那里 需要三到四周的时间
Three to four weeks for a cargo ship to get there from the West Coast,
在另一边开箱前 没人知道武器失踪了
no one knows the weapons were missing till they open it up on the other end.
谁知道那要多长时间呢
And who knows how long that could be?
军队可能会直接将其放到仓库 几个月都不看它们
Army could just load it into storage and not see them again for months.
到那时 为时已晚
And by then, it's too late.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥已经击落了数十架飞机
Terrorists have taken down dozens of planes
而我们还不知道 他们从哪儿弄来的武器
and we have no idea where they got the firepower.
说起武器
Speaking of firepower,
有任何关于真正的导弹的 去向的线索吗
we have any leads as to where the real missiles went?
科罗拉多州警方在丹佛外的 一块田里发现了那辆卡车 是空的
Colorado State Police found the truck in a field outside Denver. It was empty.
根据卡车在泥土里的痕迹来看
Based on the tracks in the dirt,
他们认为一架私人飞机 连夜把武器带走了
they think a private plane flew the weapons out overnight.
它可能会去往任何地方
Could be headed here.
自从911以后 纽约上空就一直受到了密切地监控
Since 9/11, they've kept a pretty close watch on New York's skies.
我们知道AM很谨慎
And we know A.M.'s cautious.
如果我是他
I were him,
我会把它们带到 宾夕法尼亚州的某个小机场里
I'd fly them into some small airstrip in Pennsylvania,
也可以是新罕布♥什♥尔州 再开车将武器运到纽约
maybe New Hampshire, then drive the weapons into New York
好给它们加上小翅膀软件
to load them up with the Little Wing software.
言之有理
That makes sense.
我们需要知道导弹 到底是在往哪儿运才能拦截它们
We need to know exactly where the missiles are headed so we can intercept them.
因为当钱易手时
'Cause when the money changes hands,
AM会到场 杀了我们的人的凶手也在
A.M. will be there, and so will the people who killed our guys.
雷彻 你看到那玩意了吗
Reacher. You seeing this shit?
那不是那天他车里的玩具吗
Isn't that that toy he had in his car the other day?
米奇 我的侄子也有一个
Mikey. My nephews have the same one.
这是个很棒的玩具 我们一直一起玩
It's a great toy. We play with it all the time.
我小时候 我有海王
When I was a kid, I had Aquaman.
我觉得他跟鱼说话的方式太酷了
I thought it was so cool how he could talk to fish.
因为我当时也想跟我的狗说话
'Cause I wanted to talk to my dog, you know?
嘿
Hey.
我也想把这张照片给你 这是我的
I want you to have this, too. This was mine.
圣杰罗姆
Saint Jerome.
他是爸爸或妈妈去了天堂的 孩子的守护神
He's the patron saint of kids whose moms and dads go to heaven.
我希望你每晚都念
I want you to say the prayer...
这照片后面的祈祷词
...on the back, every night.
它会让你♥爸♥离你近点
It'll help keep your dad close.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
好孩子
Good boy.
好孩子
Good boy.
你有任何需要 就给我打电♥话♥
You need anything, you call me.
白天晚上都行
Day or night.
谢谢 - 没事
Thank you. - Yeah.
来吧 米奇 葬礼要开始了
Come on, Mikey. They're just about to start.
你为什么要送玩具 给我死去的朋友的儿子
Why are you giving toys to my dead friend's son?
什么
Excuse me?
和孩子相处融洽 就能刷妈妈的好感度
Cozy up to the kid, score points with Mom.
你看到一个悲伤的寡妇 心想:“这个目标容易得手”
You see a grieving widow and think, "Easy target"?
你现在在跟我开玩笑吗 你是想找死吗
Are you kidding me right now? You got some kind of death wish?
有些人这么想
Some people think so.
我是来表达敬意的
I'm here to pay my respects.
为什么昨晚在波士顿 有一个摩托车团伙攻击我
Why did a biker gang take a run at me in Boston last night?
因为你是个混♥蛋♥
'Cause you're an asshole.
可能吧 也可能是因为 我们只把我们的行踪告诉了你
Possibly. Or maybe it's 'cause you're the only person I told we were going there.
等等 你是想说我是黑警
Wait, wait, wait. Are you trying to say that I'm bent?
我什么都没想说
Not trying to say anything.
你知道我为什么跟米奇说话吗 因为我知道他在经历什么
You know why I was talking to Mikey? Because I know what he's going through.
我知道每晚看着窗户外面
I know what it is to look out the window every night
祈祷街上来的是自己父亲的车 是什么感觉
and pray that the next set of headlights coming down the street is your father's car,
即使你知道那永远不会发生
even though you know it'll never happen,
因为你亲眼看到 罗马诺殡仪馆的那些家伙
because you saw the guys from Romano's funeral home
在他的棺材上撒土
throw dirt on his casket.
你知道失去家人是什么感觉吗
Do you know what it is to lose family?
是啊 他们都死了 全都死了
Yeah, they're all dead. Every one of them.
而我在说你
And I was talking about you,
没说你♥爸♥ - 我在说他
not your father. I'm talking about him.
我爸曾是一名警♥察♥ 一个好警♥察♥
My father was a cop, a good one,
他拒绝受贿 因此被人杀害
and he refused to be on the take and they killed him for it.
听着
Look,
我知道那是 你朋友的儿子和遗孀 我懂
I know that's your friend's son and widow. I get it.
但如果你再说我是黑警
But you call me dirty one more time,
我不在乎我们是否是站在圣母像面前
and I don't care if we're standing in front of the statue of the Holy Mother,
我会新账老账一起算 就在这里狠狠揍你一顿
I will give you that beating that I owe you right here.
第一 只要你想 我随时奉陪
One, I'll take that fight any time you want.
第二
And two...
我不知道你父亲的事
I didn't know that about your father.
是啊 你不知道的事可多了去了
Yeah, well, what you don't know could fill the Javits.
因为天知道你在波士顿做什么的时候
Because while you were in Boston doing God knows what,
我在忙着查新时代安保部的人
I was running those security names from New Age.
他们全都是前纽约市警♥察♥局的
All former NYPD,
全部来自第三分局
all from the 3rd precinct.
老板兰斯顿和其他几个人 都接受过内务部的调查
The boss, Langston and a few other guys, they were under investigation by IA.
他们提前退休了 那些指控就消失了
They took early retirement and the charges went away.
然后他们全都在新时代 找到了轻松的工作 雇佣了所有朋友
Then they all got cushy jobs at New Age, and they hired all their pals along.
整个团队全是黑警
Whole team of bad cops?
所有人 除了你的朋友 斯旺
Everybody except your buddy Swan.
但他是唯一一个有从军经历
But he's the only one that has military experience
知道恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 想要哪种武器的人 所以...
to know what type of weapons terrorists want, so...
现在你在含沙射影地说 会让我生气的事
Now you're implying something that's pissing me off.
你不能否认这种猜想是合理的
You can't deny he makes sense for this.
根据他的背景 这一切可能都是他主使的
With his background, for all we know, he might have put the whole thing together.
所有警♥察♥ 全是黑警 都是一个辖区的
All cops, all bad, all from the same precinct.
你审问过他们中任何人吗 - 问不了
You interview any of them? - Couldn't.
你在他们办公的地方砸出了一个大洞
You turned their office into a drive-through.
他们躲起来了
They went to the ground.
他们的住处空无一人 跟托尼斯旺的住处一样
Their places were empty, just like Tony Swan's.
你想骂某人是黑警 先查查你自己的后院吧
You want to call somebody dirty? First look in your own backyard.
因此 我们要将我们的兄弟 卡尔文弗朗茨埋葬
We therefore commit our brother Calvin Franz to the ground,
归于大地 尘归尘 土归土
earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust,
让往生者安宁
in sure and certain hope of the resurrection
让在世者重获解脱 阿门
to the eternal life.
阿门
Amen.
鸣枪队 注意
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表