剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
Well, I looked into starting my own nonprofit watchdog group,
但启动成本让人望而却步
but start-up costs are prohibitive.
第一步总是最难的
First step's always the hardest.
是的
Yeah.
这就是我们以前 从没有发生过关系的原因吗
Is that why, back in the day, you and I never happened?
第一步是最难的
First steps were the hardest?
你在酒店房♥间里喝了多少
How much did you drink back at the hotel room?
足够我问你那个问题了
Enough to ask you that question.
快说 我以前给过你提示
I mean, come on, Reacher. It's not like I didn't drop any hints.
当时我是你的老大
I was your boss.
那样做不对
It wouldn't have been right.
我等了好几年才等到这个答案 不愧是你雷彻的作风
Wow. [sighs] Well, I waited years for that answer, and it's pure Reacher.
直接 诚实且有理有据
Direct, honest and well-reasoned.
我能再问你个问题吗
So, can I ask you another question?
你想怎么对付那两个跟踪我们的人
What do you want to do about the two guys that are following us?
你什么时候发现的 - 我们离开赌场时就发现了
When'd you spot them? Ooh, when we left the casino.
我以为他们是看到我们兑的现金 想抢劫我们
Figure they saw us cashing out and now they're gonna try to rob us.
我本来也是这么想的
That's what I thought, too.
看见停在那边
But see that car
有纽约临时牌照的车了吗 - 怎么了
parked up the street with the New York dealer tags? Yeah.
我们进城时 它在高速路上跟着我们
Pretty sure it was behind us on the expressway when we came into town.
我们经过它时 肯定会有个持枪的男人走出来
Also, pretty sure when we walk by it, a man with a gun will step out.
我们转身逃跑时 我们身后的人 不会离得那么远
Then, when we turn to run, the guys behind us won't be so far behind anymore.
计划是什么
So what's the plan?
我们不会经过那辆车
We're not gonna walk by that car.
我说“走” 就翻过栅栏
On my "go," over the fence.
走
Go.
他妈的
Fuck.
走
Go, go.
好的 因为你打了那个警♥察♥ 肯定会发布你的逮捕令
Okay, there's got to be a warrant out for you in New York for hitting that cop.
如果我们在住♥宅♥区开枪 警♥察♥就会被叫来 你会被关起来
We open fire in a residential area, cops get called, you get locked up.
我们别用枪
Let's do this without guns.
看起来他们也是这么想的
Looks like they have the same idea.
需要我帮你处理你负责的人吗
Need help with yours?
我能处理
I'll manage.
该死 我们小时候 会把名字写在混凝土里
Damn, Reacher. When we were kids, we just wrote our names in it.
是赌场里穿着会员专用夹克的男人
It's the Members Only jacket guy from the casino.
妈的 如果他们追杀我们 他们可能也会去追杀内格利和奥唐纳
Oh, shit. If they went after us, they might go after Neagley and O'Donnell, too.
不会 他们一直等到我们离开 木板人行道才动手
No, they waited until we were off the boardwalk to make their move.
他们不会去 到处都是监控的繁忙的酒店
They're not gonna go into a busy hotel with cameras everywhere.
没有身份证
No I.D.
我们搜一下这个混♥蛋♥的车
Let's search this asshole's car.
看起来有人做了功课
Looks like someone did their homework.
手♥机♥
Phone.
成了吗
Is it done?
成是成了 就是跟你想的不一样
Not in the way you expected.
你惹错人了
You're fucking with the wrong guy, Reacher.
你应该知道你不会有好下场的
You should know that this doesn't end well for you.
那为什么是你听起来在瑟瑟发抖
Then why are you the one that sounds scared?
我觉得我引起他的注意了 - 我们要追踪号♥码吗
Think I got his attention. Should we trace the number?
这是一次性手♥机♥ 刚才接电♥话♥那人也会用一次性手♥机♥
This is a burner. Guy on the other end will be using a burner, too.
临时牌照是幽灵车牌 车牌号♥已经被刮掉了
Dealer tags are most likely ghost plates, VIN's been scratched off.
没什么能指认他们身份的东西
Nothing to I.D. any of them.
这些人都是专业杀手
These guys are pros.
我们应该留个活口的
We should've left one of them alive.
是啊 他们没给我们很多选择
Yeah, but they didn't give us much of a choice, did they?
也许没有 现在我们的线索断了
Maybe not. Now we have nothing to go on.
不一定
Not necessarily.
停车场通行证
Parking lot pass.
“新时代科技” - 对
"New Age Technologies." Yeah.
昨天早上盖的章
Stamped yesterday morning.
这就是你口中的线索
I think it's what you call a clue.
我们怎么处理尸体
Now what are we gonna do about those bodies?
我有个主意
I have an idea.
我口渴了
I'm thirsty.
想喝啤酒吗
Want to get a beer?
新时代有什么发现吗
Anything on New Age?
有
Yeah,
看起来新时代是一家航♥空♥航♥天♥公♥司♥
looks like New Age is an aerospace company.
跟大西洋城有联♥系♥吗
Any ties to Atlantic City?
我看没有 它的总部设在纽约
Not that I can see. Headquarters are based in New York.
有一块弹片打中我了 刚才太过刺♥激♥ 我没注意
Looks like a piece of shrapnel bit me. I didn't notice with all the adrenaline pumping.
几乎没伤到你
Barely winged you.
这里...
Here.
你在干什么
What you doing?
给伤口抹酒精很疼 我妈以前就这么做
What my mom used to do when the alcohol stung.
你可能只把细菌吹进去了
You know, you're probably just blowing germs into it.
可能吧 但感觉很好
Probably. But it feels good.
谢谢
Thanks.
不用谢
Welcome.
你知道 雷彻
You know, Reacher,
有时感觉孤单是很正常的
it's perfectly normal to be lonely sometimes.
任何人像你这么过日子都会孤单
Anyone living their life the way you do would.
今晚你不必孤单
But you don't have to be lonely tonight.
而且你也不再是我的老大了
And you're not my boss anymore.
科罗拉多州丹佛市外32公里处
所有六千五百万都将装在卡车里
All 650 will be in the truck.
你可以用我在车上 装的GPS定♥位♥器♥追踪
You can track the shipment with the GPS locater I paired to this.
路上至少标记了两个好的伏击点
There are at least two good ambush points marked on the route.
很好
Excellent.
我的人会处理剩下的事
My men will take care of the rest.
那武器呢
And the weapons?
都会在海外使用吗 这是说好了的
They'll all be used overseas? I was told that was the deal.
那当然
Absolutely.
卡车司机不会受到伤害吧
And the, and the truck driver won't be harmed?
当然
Of course.
我永远不会伤害任何人
I would never harm anyone.
早上好 迪克森 - 我们需要谈谈昨晚的事
Morning, Dixon. We need to talk to you about what happened last night.
整个酒店都听到昨天的动静了
Oh, the whole hotel heard what happened last night.
我就说你声音很大
Told you you were loud.
这是昨天在从纽约就开始 跟踪我们的车里找到的
Found this in a car that followed us down from New York yesterday.
司机怎么了
What happened to the driver?
他不会跟我们回去
He won't be following us back.
他的那两个朋友也不会
Neither will his two friends.
妈的
Shit.
是谁 - 赖特
Who is it? Wright.
安全
Clear.
进来
Come on in.
你们看起来有点紧张啊
You, uh, you folks seem a little jumpy.
鉴于目前的情况 我不能怪你们
I mean, I don't blame you, given the circumstances.
我很讨厌传达更多坏消息 但我调查这些事情时
And I hate to be the bearer of more bad news, but when I was looking into things,
大西洋城警♥察♥局跟我说 他们在纽约北部发现了两具尸体
Atlantic City PD told me that two more bodies have been discovered in Upstate New York,
就在他们发现你们朋友的地方附近
near where they found your other friend.
从分解情况来看 他们已经在那儿有段时间了
Judging by the decomposition, they'd been there a while.
我拿到了一份警♥察♥报告副本
Got a copy of the police report for you.
很容易借此识别其身份
Pretty easy to I.D. him with that.
他参军时 他姐姐很害怕
When he joined the Army, his sister was terrified
他会伤痕累累地死去
he'd be killed with some disfiguring wounds.
她永远不会知道发生了什么
She'd never know what happened to him.
就说他的兵牌可能被炸掉
Said his dog tags could be blown off.
为了安抚她 他在后背上 文了他的名字和服役编号♥
To calm her down, he got his name and service number tattooed across his back.
看起来很可笑
Looked ridiculous.
他不在乎
He didn't care.
他爱他的姐姐
He loved his sister.
我得给她打电♥话♥
I'm gonna have to call her.
我会告诉米莱娜豪尔赫的遭遇
I'll tell Milena about Jorge.
他们的伤口跟弗朗茨的吻合
Their wounds match Franzy's.
这意味着他受到了折磨 然后被扔下了直升机
Meaning he was tortured and tossed out of a helicopter.
还有一件事
Uh, one other thing.
没有人用你给我的名字 登记入住任何酒店
Um, no one using any of the names you gave me have checked into any of the hotels in town.
我跟其他赌场的同行谈过了
And I talked to my counterparts at the other casinos.
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表