剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
你在交朋友吗 大块头
You making friends, big fella?
抱歉 如果我知道你们是谁 就不会逃跑了
I'm so sorry. I never would've run if I'd known who you were.
我应该认出你们的 我在豪尔赫的照片里看到过你们
I should've recognized you from Jorge's photos.
我的朋友们只是想保护我
My guys were just looking out for me.
大约一周前 一个可怕的家伙 来这里问过她
Scary dude came in here asking for her about a week ago.
那家伙说他和桑切斯以及奥罗斯科 一起在做某个大型安全工作
Said he was working with Sanchez and Orozco on some big security job.
是个宽肩秃顶的家伙
Broad-shouldered bald guy?
不是 他有头发
No. He had hair.
脸颊上有伤疤
Scar down his cheek.
他想知道桑切斯有没有 留给我任何数字存储设备
He wanted to know if Sanchez had left any kind of digital storage device with me.
我不知道他在说什么
I-I had no idea what he was talking about.
那家伙给我一种不祥的感觉 他一走 我就给豪尔赫打了电♥话♥
I got a bad vibe off the guy, so soon as he left, I called Jorge.
他没接
He didn't answer.
他们之前也因为工作失联过 但这次
They've gone dark before, part of the job, but this...
感觉不一样
feels different.
你说你认识桑切斯
Then you come in, claiming to know Sanchez,
而你看起来像是被雇来的打手
looking like the kind of people somebody'd hire to rough someone up.
无意冒犯 我以为你不可信
No offense. Assumed you were bad news.
你知道桑切斯和奥罗斯科有没有跟
Do you know if Sanchez and Orozco had any recent contact
卡尔文弗朗茨或托尼斯旺联♥系♥吗
with Calvin Franz or Tony Swan?
他几周前来过 他们已经很久没见面了
Actually, yeah. He was here a couple weeks ago. They hadn't seen each other in forever.
我给他们拍了张照
I took a picture of them.
他们当时在调查一起案子
They were working a case together.
桑切斯跟你说的 - 是的
Sanchez told you that? Yeah.
什么案子
What was it?
他没提细节
He didn't mention details.
斯旺也参与了吗
Was Swan involved?
他没来大西洋城
He didn't come down to A.C.,
但我听到他们提到了他的名字
but I heard them mention his name.
你们问过弗朗茨这件事吗
You tried asking Franz about this?
我们问不了 - 为什么
We can't. - Why not?
有人把他从直升机上扔了下去
Someone threw him out of a helicopter.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你们觉得豪尔赫 和曼努埃尔也死了吗
You think Jorge and Manuel are dead, too?
我们还不知道
We don't know yet.
如果他们还活着 我们会找到他们 但我们需要你帮忙
If they're alive, we'll find them, but we need your help.
你还记得什么没告诉我们的事情吗
Is there anything else you can recall that you haven't told us?
我不知道
I don't know.
我上次看见豪尔赫时 他坐在那边那张凳子上
Last time I saw Jorge, he was sitting on that stool right there.
他接了一个电♥话♥ 似乎很重要
He got a call. Seemed important.
他说什么了
He say anything?
他重复了几个数字 好像因此很惊讶
Kind of. He-he repeated a couple of numbers, kind of like he was surprised by them,
或者担心
or-or worried, maybe.
他说他要出去 然后就再也没回来
Then he said he was going out for a while, and he never came back.
你记得那些数字吗 - 记得
Do you remember the numbers? Yeah.
他说
He said,
“六千五 每手十万” 不知道是什么意思
"650 at 100k each." No idea what he meant by that.
你确定 - 非常确定
You're sure that's what he said? I'm positive.
他说:“六千五 每手十万”
He said, "650 at 100k,"
他吻了我的脸颊 跑出了那扇门
he kissed me on the cheek and he ran out that door.
你会记得你爱的人 对你说的最后一句话
You remember the last words someone you love said to you.
我们已经掌握了数字 有纽约车牌
We've got the numbers, we've got the New York plates.
也许这事与痛恨110小组的人无关
Maybe this isn't about someone with a grudge against the 110th.
我们中的四人很可能已经被杀害了
If you haven't noticed, it's pretty likely four of us have already been killed already.
米莱娜说弗朗茨几周前来过这里
Milena said Franz was here a couple weeks ago.
如果某些事让他们觉得 我们处于危险之中
If the guys were onto something that made them think we were all in danger,
那他们当时就会给我们打电♥话♥ 而不是几周后才打
they would've called then, not weeks later.
六千五 每手十万 我们说的是六千五百万美元
650 at 100k, we're talking 65 million bucks.
黑筹码太多了
That's a lot of black chips.
大多数地方 不是这里
Most places. Not here.
大西洋城的赌场大量敛财 怎么
Atlantic City casinos rake in, what?
赌场的年总收入应该是几十亿
Gross gaming revenue's got to be a couple billion a year, easy.
六千五百万 如果随着时间的推移
65 million, if taken carefully, over time,
可能会被忽视一段时间
could go unnoticed for a while.
不会那么久 赌场会计会像老鹰一样盯着
Not that long. Not with casino accountants watching the take like hawks.
有没有可能是坏人将其藏得够久
But could the bad guys hide it in the margins long enough to get away with it
在会计发现之前逃脱惩罚
before the calculator crew catches on?
桑切斯和奥罗斯科 是自♥由♥职业赌场保安
Sanchez and Orozco do freelance casino security.
也许事情是从他们开始的
I mean, maybe it all started with them.
他们偶然发现了一件大事 需要帮忙
They stumbled onto something big, they needed help...
所以他们联♥系♥了弗朗茨 或许还有斯旺
So they reached out to Franz... maybe Swan.
这件事可能与赌博有关
Guess this whole thing could be tied to gaming.
我是艾莉 为你们服务 你们需要什么
I'm Ellie, I'll be your server. What can I get you?
我们找安全总监
The casino's director of security.
请立刻带我们去吧
Now, please.
你们是110小组的
So, you're the 110th.
是我们组剩下的成员
What's left of us.
桑切斯和奥罗斯科总是提起你们
Sanchez and Orozco talk about you guys all the time.
请坐
Please.
你之前很了解他们吗
So, you knew them well?
是的 他们会对木板人行道 所有赌场进行背景调查
Uh, yeah. They would do background checks for all the casinos on the boardwalk.
等等 你刚说:“之前了解”
Hold on. Uh, you just said "knew them."
过去时
Past tense.
我们认为他们可能已经死了
We have reason to believe they might be dead.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
我上个月在白宫三明治店 吃午餐的时候还见过他们
I-I just saw them, uh, while I was picking up lunch at White House Subs last month.
我能帮什么忙吗 - 这些数据有什么意义吗
How can I help? These numbers mean anything to you?
就这么看没什么意义
Not offhand.
那“六千五 每手十万”呢
What about the phrase, "650 at 100k each"?
不知道 这究竟是怎么回事
No. Uh, what's this all about?
桑切斯和奥罗斯科可能一直在调查
We think Sanchez and Orozco
一起价值六千五百万的赌博骗局
may have been looking into a $65 million gambling scam.
好吧
Okay.
你们说的“六千五”可能是 被♥操♥纵的老虎机或固定手牌
Uh, well, in that case, your "650" could be rigged slot machines or fixed hands of poker,
但每手十万 那可是相当高的赌注
but at 100k per hand, that'd be incredibly high stakes.
我现在就可以告诉你们 我们的账都是对的
And I can tell you right now, our books are on mark.
一分钱都不少
All right? We're not missing a penny.
那你的竞争对手呢
What about your competitors?
我可以打听一下
You know, I can... I can ask around,
看是否有人知道桑切斯 和奥罗斯科在调查什么案子
see if anyone knew what Sanchez and Orozco were working on.
那样可能会缩小范围 - 你打听时 也顺道查查这些名字
That might narrow it down for you. While you're at it, run these names,
看是否有人用其中的名字 登记入住酒店
see if any of them are registered at a hotel in town. Uh... you know, this-this might take a few hours.
这可能要花几个小时 你们住哪儿
Where are you guys staying?
我们还不知道
Don't know yet.
那请让我来安排吧
Well, then, please, allow me.
不需要
Not necessary.
那不行 你们可是 桑切斯和奥罗斯科的朋友
No, no. Any friends of Sanchez and Orozco.
看来我们现在只有一间套房♥了
Well, it looks like all we have available is a suite.
我猜那也够了吧
I guess that'll have to do.
跟我来 我会安排你们安顿下来
Come on, I'll get you guys settled in.
我们去住汽车旅馆就行了 - 雷彻
We'll be fine at a motel. Reacher,
当有人请你免费住套房♥时 直接答应就好
when someone offers to comp you a suite, just say yes.
我们会让他们送你 一张公园长椅 让你睡觉
Yeah. We'll have them send you up a park bench to sleep on.
你会有宾至如归的感觉
You'll feel right at home.
雷彻 你不会还想住汽车旅馆吧
What was that about a motel, Reacher?
这地方肯定有水疗中心
Whoa. I bet this place has a spa.
我要蒸桑拿
I'm gonna take a schvitz.
这还是个海景房♥
Ooh. Dibs on the ocean view.
奥唐纳和内格利找到了吧台
O'Donnell and Neagley found the bar.
里面“库存”充足
It's fully stocked. Not for long.
不过一会就不够了 放好行李了吗
You unpacked?
好了
Yup.
我很多年没住过 没标榜“家庭友好”的酒店了
I haven't been in a hotel that wasn't advertised as "family friendly" in years.
我还是不敢相信 大卫奥唐纳有孩子了
I still can't believe David O'Donnell procreated.
还是计划生育
On purpose, anyway.
我记得某人曾吹嘘说 唯一称你为“爸爸”的人
Yeah, I seem to remember someone bragging that the only people that would call you Daddy
是跟你睡过的女人
were the women you slept with.
我现在还跟叫我“爸爸”的人一起睡
I still sleep with people who call me Daddy.
如果外面打雷 我还是跟三个一起睡
Sometimes all three of them if it's thundering outside.
你很快就会知道的 迪克森
You'll find out soon enough, Dixon.
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表