剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
《烈探雷彻》前情提要
Previously on Reacher...
上校的晋升就要通过了
The colonel's promotion's going through.
就在他眼皮底下进行的毒品交易
There's no way a drug operation that happened right under his nose
决不能被大肆曝光
is gonna be publicized in a huge bust.
追风筝行动将被终止
Operation Kite Runner will be shut town.
雷彻先生 我是马尔科姆拉沃伊
Mr. Reacher. Malcolm Lavoy.
想要这个武器的人 绝对不能被允许持有该武器
The people who want this weaponry can never be allowed to have it.
因为如果有人知道你从一开始
If they knew you were involved in the shady dealings
就参与了创造小翅膀的不正当交易
that created Little Wing in the first place,
你就会被起诉
you'd be indicted.
我准备给予你所需要的一切
I'm prepared to give you whatever you need.
你为什么让我们去 那个有埋伏的地方
Why'd you send us to get killed in an ambush?
我们的安全总监让我给你们那个地址
Our head of security told me to give you that address.
不是托尼斯旺吗
Not Tony Swan?
不是 他是那个试着阻止这一切的人
No. He's the one trying to stop all this.
兰斯顿很恶毒
Langston is vicious.
如果我不配合
If I didn't cooperate...
他说的那些 他会对我以及我女儿所做的事...
things that he said he would have done to my daughter.
我想让你往那边跑
I want you to run down that way.
这并不总是公平的 孩子
It's not always fair, kid.
撑住 拉索 - 那姑娘
Hold on, Russo. The girl.
她没事
She's okay.
好了 我们得送你们出城 去安全的地方
All right, we need to get you two out of town to somewhere safe.
我猜你本来觉得查德家 是唯一不会被发现的地方
I take it Chad's house was the one place you thought you wouldn't be found?
是的
Yeah.
我身边每一个可以托付自己
Everyone I trust with my life
或别人的性命的人 都已经被卷进了此事
or anyone else's is already involved in this thing.
连在波士顿的芬雷都被牵扯进来了
Even Finlay up in Boston.
萝丝柯呢 你信任她吗
What about Roscoe? You trust her.
萝丝柯是谁
Who's Roscoe?
她是在马格雷夫的朋友
She's a friend back in Margrave.
拉沃伊参议员知道马格雷夫发生的事
Senator Lavoy knew what happened down there.
如果他能查出来 兰斯顿也可以
If he was able to find out, Langston could have, too,
并且有可能 会追踪马洛和简到佐治亚州
and potentially track Marlo and Jane to Georgia.
内格利 迪克森 你们的生活中
Neagley, Dixon, was there ever a time in your life
有没有没什么联♥系♥ 也没待多久的地方
when you had very little attachment to a place?
没多少电子或纸质记录
Digitally, via paper trail,
甚至都没感情的那种
even emotionally?
必须是在参军以后的
It'd have to be after the military,
因为军队知道我们之前所做的一切
'cause the Army knew every time we scratched our asses.
退役几个月后 我去了布法罗
A few months after I was discharged, I went to Buffalo.
在一家讨债公♥司♥工作
Worked in-house at this debt collection agency.
只干了六个月我就辞职了 那工作可不光彩
Only lasted six months before I quit. It was a dirty business.
你在那里的时候租♥房♥♥了吗
Did you rent while you were there?
租了 私人住♥宅♥ 车♥库♥上方的公♥寓♥
Yeah. Private residence, apartment over a garage.
很好 没有财产记录
Good. No property records.
固定电♥话♥ - 只有我的手♥机♥
Landline? Just my cell phone.
非当地区号♥
Non-local area code.
水电费 - 没有 全包含在租金里了
Utilities? - Nope. Included in the rent.
那可太完美了 那里有你信任的人吗
Well, that's pretty much perfect. Anyone there you trust?
我的房♥东 鲍勃李 他是退役消防员 老派爱尔兰人
My landlord, Bob Lee. Retired firefighter. Old-school Irishman.
为其孙子而活
Lives for his grandkids.
喜欢他以前是消防员这一点
Like that he was a firefighter.
他们有责任感和荣誉感
They have a sense of duty and honor.
有一次车道结冰 我滑倒失去了意识
I slipped on ice in the driveway once, knocked myself out cold.
李先生发现了我 接我回去
Mr. Lee found me, picked me up,
冒着暴风雪 开车带我去了肯摩尔仁爱医院
drove me through a blizzard to Kenmore Mercy.
那家伙当时已经70岁了
Guy was 70 at the time.
我不只可以把性命托付给他 他真的救过我的命
I don't just trust him with my life. He may have actually saved it once.
你觉得他会帮你吗
You think he'd do you a favor?
我在圣帕特里克节时 送他自♥制♥的苏打面包
I send him homemade soda bread on St. Patrick's Day
每年我生日的时候 他会给我打电♥话♥ 所以我觉得他会帮我
and he calls me every year on my birthday, so yeah, I think he'd do me a favor.
那就去布法罗
Buffalo it is.
好的 我会给他打电♥话♥的
Great, I'll give him a call.
这事会有头的
It won't be forever.
我们只需要再杀几个人
We just need to kill a few more people.
谁想吃零食
Who wants treats?
自动贩卖♥♥机里有一大堆选择
There was a shitload of options at the vending machine,
所以我每种都买♥♥了一个
so I kind of got a sampler's pack there.
怎么了
What?
我们能吃糖吗 还是我们需要再说说杀人的事
Um, can we have candy or do we need to talk about murder some more?
那是唯一一根克拉克巧克力棒
That's the only Clark Bar.
那么 计划是什么
So, what's the plan?
奥唐纳和迪克森 会确保马洛和简安全离开
O'Donnell and Dixon'll make sure Marlo and Jane get off safely.
内格利和我跟马什中尉有点事要谈
Neagley and I have business with Lieutenant Marsh.
拉索的上司
Russo's boss?
拉索刚质问了他受贿的事 几小时后就死了
Russo confronts him about being dirty and dies within hours?
我得说我们有很多话要聊
I'd say we have a lot to talk about.
烈探雷彻
第二季第七集
车在私人车道上
Car's in the driveway.
他很可能在家
Decent chance he's home.
我想让你在这里盯着 以防万一马什的任何朋友出现
I want eyes out here in case any of Marsh's pals show up.
收到
Copy that.
雷彻
Reacher.
昨晚一个好人死在我的怀里
A good man died in my arms last night.
无论你对马什做什么 要让他血债血偿
Whatever you do to Marsh, make him feel it.
这就是现如今 做个诚实的警♥察♥的代价吗
Is that the going price of an honest cop's life these days?
你尽管试 但这并不明智
You can try, but that wouldn't be smart.
听着 我没想害死拉索 好吗
Listen, I did not want Russo to die, all right?
那家伙从新人起就是我的手下
They guy worked under me since he was a rookie.
因此你不能自己动手 所以你打了电♥话♥
That's why you couldn't do it yourself. So you made a call.
就像兰斯顿打电♥话♥ 叫波士顿摩托车帮的人一样
Just like Langston called those bikers in Boston.
你这种胆小鬼 从不喜欢亲自动手做坏事
Cowards like you never like to get your hands dirty.
不 嘿 不是这样的 好吗
No, it wasn't like that. Okay, yeah,
没错 我是跟兰斯顿说了 拉索发现他们的事了
I told Langston that Russo was onto him,
但我真的没想到他们会杀了他
but I didn't think in a million years that they would kill him.
我以为他们给他一大袋钱时 他会聪明地收下钱
I figured he's wise up when they dropped a bag of cash at his feet.
就像那一袋钱一样吗 - 是的
Like that one? - Yeah.
谁他妈不会收下这些钱啊
Who the hell wouldn't take this kind of money?
拉索不会
Russo wouldn't.
任何像你一样了解他的人 都知道他不会收钱
And anyone who knew him as long as you did would know that.
所以你给兰斯顿打了电♥话♥ 你很清楚会发生什么
So when you called Langston, you knew exactly what would happen.
去拿枪呗
Go for it...
如果你真觉得 你能赶在我之前开枪的话
if you really think you can grab it and fire before I do.
或者你可以告诉我我想知道的
Or you can tell me what I want to know
然后用那部手♥机♥自首
and use that phone to turn yourself in.
监狱对前警♥察♥来说可不是个好地方
Prison's not a great place for ex-cops,
但这总比其他选择好
but it's better than the alternative.
半斤八两吧
Barely.
你刚用尽了你最后的一点善意
You just used up your last bit of goodwill.
我们知道买♥♥家马哈茂德 梅森 马力诺 不管他怎么称呼自己
We know the buyer-- Mahmoud, Mason, Marino or whatever the hell he calls himself--
将很快拥有650枚 肩扛式地对空导弹
will soon come into possession of 650 shoulder-fired surface-to-air missiles,
我们还知道他会去见 兰斯顿以及一名新时代的工程师
and that he's due to meet with Langston and a New Age engineer
好把小翅膀软件芯片安装在硬件中
to get the Little Wing software chips installed in the hardware.
我需要知道他们在何时何地碰头
I need to know when and where that meeting's taking place.
我不知道你到底在说什么
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
没人跟我说过任何相关信息
Nobody ever said anything like that to me.
天啊
Ow, ow!
天啊 这不...拜托 我发誓 我说的是实话
Oh, God! God... Stop. Please. I swear I'm telling the truth.
兰斯顿雇我来监视拉索
Langston hired me to keep tabs on Russo
只需在他调查有进展时 通知他们 就是这样
and just tell him when he got close, that's it.
那我猜我们聊完了
Then I guess we're done here.
不 等等 住手
No, no, wait, wait! Stop, stop. Um...
听着 格兰特知道
Um, look, uh, Grant-Grant would know.
格兰特是谁 - 就是你们昨晚撞倒的那个人
Who's Grant? - He's the guy you ran over last night.
他死了 - 他没死
He's dead. - He's not.
你看看新闻吧 他没死
Turn-turn on the news. He's not dead.
他在西奈山医院的重症监护室
He's in intensive care in Mount Sinai.
看吧
See?
做个诚实的警♥察♥并不难 问问拉索就知道了
Being an honest cop isn't that hard. Just ask Russo.
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表