剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
《烈探雷彻》前情提要
Previously on Reacher...
不管你朋友卷入的是什么事 其金额都大到害死了他们
Well, whatever your friends were involved in was big enough to get them killed.
我招募的托尼斯旺 绝对不可能参与此事
There's no way the Tony Swan I recruited is a part of this.
看来斯旺的职位是安全总监助理
Seems Swan's title was assistant director of security.
“谢恩兰斯顿 安全总监”
"Shane Langston. Director of Security."
也许在大西洋城 跟我通话的就是这个人
Maybe he's the guy I got on the phone in Atlantic City.
我们得跟马尔科姆拉沃伊谈谈
We need to talk to Malcolm Lavoy.
我们永远没法接近参议员 从他口中套话
We'll never get close enough to a senator to find out what he may or may not know.
我们不需要接近他 丹尼尔博伊德 拉沃伊参议员的立法主任
Oh, we don't need to. Daniel Boyd, Senator Lavoy's legislative director.
小翅膀可以击中空中的任何物体
Little Wing can knock anything out of the sky.
新时代有两个基地
New Age has two bases.
软件是在纽约开♥发♥的 硬件是在丹佛的制♥造♥工厂制♥造♥的
Software made in New York, hardware at a manufacturing plant in Denver.
我们的指令是什么
What are our directives?
你和迪克森去丹佛 奥唐纳和我会去华盛顿特区
You and Dixon go to Denver. O'Donnell and I will head down to D.C.
我想去国土安♥全♥局♥ 看看他们是否知道AM的事
Want to swing by Homeland, see what they know about A.M.
给马备好鞍
Saddle up...
因为我们要去做一大堆牛仔的事
...'cause we're about to do a whole lot of cowboy shit.
再见
别闹了
Quit it!
我会抓住你的
I'm gonna get you!
不 你抓不到的
No, you're not.
别再丢我的泰迪熊了 否则我会...
Don't drop my teddy ever again or I will...
...你的脸
...at your face.
住手
Stop it!
你带肾上腺素笔了吗
You got the EpiPens? - Yes, of course.
当然带了 - 伍比呢
And woobie? - Woobie, Panda-pal,
伍比毯 熊猫朋友 猴子林赛 全都装好了
Lindsay the Monkey, they're all packed.
带上一次性手♥机♥ 别跟任何人联♥系♥ 不要找你父母
Grab the burner phone. No contact with anyone. Not your parents,
而且千万别联♥系♥你姐姐 她什么都往脸书上发
and definitely not your sister. She puts everything on Facebook.
我知道这一套
I know the drill.
去阿什维尔 带男孩们过去 那里有很多事做
Go to Asheville. Take the boys. Plenty for you to do there.
那是旅游胜地 你会融入其中
It's touristy. You'll blend in.
用现金和现收现付信♥用♥卡♥
Use cash and this pay-as-you-go credit card.
按从一到十打分 情况有多糟
Scale of one to ten, how bad is this?
他们不会去找你们的
They're not gonna come after you.
我们只是谨慎行事 额外小心
We're just playing it safe. Belts and suspenders.
按从一到十打分
One to ten.
对于你们来说 最多四分
For you guys? Four, tops.
那你呢
How about you?
我们正在处理一些相当坏的家伙
Well, we're dealing with some pretty bad guys, but...
但我有朋友在身边 我们会没事的
I got the gang with me. We'll be fine.
过几天就结束了
It'll be over in a couple of days, promise.
我得让孩子做好准备
I got to get the baby ready.
就像上次一样
把我的泰迪熊还给我
Give my tie back!
我需要你们去...
I need...
她并不惊慌
She doesn't panic.
...去挑你们的衣服
既来之 则安之
Accepts reality on reality's terms.
她是急诊室护士 和芝加哥消防队长的女儿
Daughter of an ER nurse, Chicago fire chief.
非常坚强
Tough as they come.
漂亮 坚强 聪明
Beautiful, tough, smart.
她打赌输了才嫁给你的
She lose a bet?
这就是我在做的
...dinner. That's what I'm making.
如果当初有人问我 你的结局会是怎样
If someone asked me back in the day where I thought you'd wind up,
我会预测你因为淋病慢慢死去
I'd have predicted a slow death from gonorrhea
还会有六个女朋友 为了一辆04年的马自达大打出手
and a half dozen girlfriends fighting over an '04 Miata.
是啊 原来我并不想要 世界上的每一个女孩
Yeah, well, turns out I didn't want every girl in the world,
只想要对的那个
just the right one.
你想稍微冷静一下吗
内格利和迪克森刚到丹佛的工厂
Neagley and Dixon just got to the Denver plant.
很好 她们也许能拿到那些导弹
Good. Maybe they get ahold of those missiles
你的家人就不必离开太久
and your family won't have to be gone long.
你真慢
You're a slowpoke.
好的
Okay.
离开几天没关系
A few days wouldn't hurt.
我会的
I will.
科罗拉多州丹佛
国防合约管理局一个月前来过这里
The DCMA was here a month ago.
是啊 现在我们又回来了
Yeah, and now we're back.
我们可是政♥府♥监管的“疱疹” 总是神出鬼没
We're the cold sores of government oversight.
现在 请把你们的领班叫来
Now, if you please? Your foreman?
新时代科技 配送仓库
在这里等着
Wait here.
真是让我惊叹不已 你拿着写字板 表现自然
Never ceases to amaze me how far you can get into a place
就好像你就应该在那儿一样
if you just act like you're supposed to be there and carry a clipboard.
你觉得怎么样
How you feeling?
疼
Sore.
穿着高跟鞋打架 是需要一段时间适应的
Well, fighting in heels takes some getting used to.
穿高跟鞋走路 也需要一段时间适应 我从来没穿过
Walking in heels takes some getting used to. Never wore 'em.
你之前从来不♥穿♥高跟鞋
You never wore heels?
不♥穿♥
Nope.
连学校舞会上都不♥穿♥
Not even to a school dance?
从没去过
Never went to one.
我不学习 或者不照顾我爸的时候 我得去工作
When I wasn't studying or taking care of my dad, I had to work.
也就是糟糕的音乐 温暖的酒水 以及一些摸着你的黏糊糊的手
Well, bad music, warm punch and some clammy hands feeling you up...
你并没有错过太多
you didn't miss much.
没人跟我说你们要来检查
Nobody told me about this.
如果我们提前通知就不是突击检查了
Wouldn't be a surprise inspection if we called ahead.
山姆大叔想确定 你们把钱用在了正道上
Uncle Sam wants to make sure you're using his money wisely.
所以我们来看看小翅膀肩扛式发射器
So we're here to take a look at Little Wing shoulder-fired launchers and missiles.
以及导弹 检查它们的规格和制♥造♥协议
The specs, the manufacturing protocols,
订单以及交货时间表
the order and delivery schedules...
交货时间表
Delivery schedule?
交货时间就在十分钟前
Ten minutes ago. That's the delivery schedule.
所有货物刚运出去
The whole lot just went out the door.
总共650个
All 650 of them.
650
650?
这是相关文件
Here's the paperwork.
如果有人先给我打电♥话♥ 我本可以推迟交货 给你们留着
If someone had called me first, I'd have held them for you.
糟了 - 是啊
Shit. - Yeah.
嘿
Hey, there.
你需要帮忙吗
You need an extra set of hands?
我需要的
What I need
是你的卡车
is your truck.
爆♥炸♥枪弹
一切按计划进行中
We're in business.
匿名来电
告诉我好消息吧
Give me good news.
GPS追踪器完成了其使命 你在新时代的同事们还不错
GPS tracker did the job. Your associates at New Age came through.
但是我杀了司机 他们可能会伤心
They might be upset I killed the driver, though.
只要他们能拿到钱就不会在意
Oh, they won't care so long as they get paid.
永远不要低估贪婪的力量
Never underestimate the power of greed.
换车上路吧 - 好的
Switch the trailers and get on the road. Will do.
我们纽约见
Meet you in New York.
阿扎里马哈茂德
这里这个名字
This name, right here...
阿扎里马哈茂德
...Azhari Mahmoud.
所以我们在丹佛 追捕的那个阿伦米克洛斯
So, the Aaron Miklos we were chasing down in Denver,
就是马哈茂德
that was Mahmoud?
是的 我们一直叫他“AM”
Yeah, we've been calling him "A.M."
这家伙很聪明 从未被捕 也没有照片
Guy's smart. Never been caught, no photos.
我们甚至都不确定他的国籍
Hell, we're not even sure what nationality he is.
从我们对他仅有的了解来看
From the little bit we know of him,
他可以伪装成中美洲人
he can supposedly pass for Central American,
意大利人 希腊人 中东人...
Italian, Greek, Middle Eastern.
他如幽灵一般
He's a ghost.
我们有三段他的 简短且无关痛痒的录音
We have three short, innocuous recordings of him.
音频鉴定部证实是同一个人
Audio forensics matched it as the same guy.
他每次都会使用不同的身份
Each time, he's using a different identity.
意识形态呢
Ideology?
没有政♥治♥或宗教背景
No political or religious affiliations.
对他而言 唯有金钱才是上帝 他为出价最高的人工作
His only god is money, and he works for the highest bidder.
他会接洽坏人 为他们提供做坏事所需的工具
He hooks up bad actors with the tools they need for bad actions.
他在六年前第一次 出现在我们的视线中
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表