剧集 | 江湖郎中(2017) | 导航列表
这东西怎么会在我包里
What is that doing there?
装傻真是妙招 女士
A good attempt, madame.
我想事情的真♥相♥已经很清楚了
I think it is all too clear what has happened here.
不 是有人陷害我
No, it has been planted there.
但谁会做出如此可怕之事啊
But who on earth would do that?
我很清楚这里的护士薪水有多低
And I know only too well how badly the nurses are paid here.
-我是志愿者 -但我们都记得
- I'm a volunteer. - But we can all recall you expressing
你表达过对这枚胸针的喜爱 南丁格尔女士
your admiration for the brooch, Miss Nightingale.
亨德里克医生 我坚决要求
Dr Hendrick, I insist that this woman
立刻开除这位女士
is removed from this hospital immediately
否则我会提出控告 并停止资助
or I will press charges and remove my patronage.
南丁格尔女士
Miss Nightingale...
你必须离开这里
You must leave here.
这件事可能会让你蒙上污点
This might be a dirty stain on your reputation.
但是 如果你让我到你家的别♥墅♥度假
However, if you allow me to holiday in your family's villa
从八月第二周
from the second week of August,
也就是8号♥周一开始 待三个星期
starting from Monday the 8th, shall we say, for three weeks,
我保证你偷窃的事永远不会有人知道
I assure you no-one will ever hear of your thievery.
你的朋友 你的丈夫
Your friend - your husband -
是我遇过最低劣无♥耻♥的人
is the most appalling man I've ever met.
剧集 | 江湖郎中(2017) | 导航列表