剧集 | 江湖郎中(2017) | 导航列表
你现在还是别出声了吧
Perhaps be quiet now.
吃你的派 看看会发生什么
Eat your pie, let's see what happens.
更令人难以置信的的
What is more incroyable
在这场高难度的手术中
is that during this operation tres difficile,
病患将不会有任何痛感
the patient, he will feel no pain.
我有位新合作伙伴
I have a new associate.
请允许我向你们介绍 约翰·萨顿先生
I'd like to introduce him to you now, Monsieur John Sutton.
他是位非常伟大的人
This is a very great man.
苍天在上 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What in the name of all that is holy are you fucking doing?
-请安静 -你才安静
- Shush, please. - You shush!
他给你什么好处了
What's he paying you?
反正比你给得多 这也不难办到
More than you do, which wasn't hard.
-我们是合伙人 -你觉得我的方法不可靠
- We are a partnership. - You don't think what I do is reliable.
确实不可靠啊 但我依然能看出其中的价值
It isn't reliable, is it? I still see the value in it.
把这个人带走
Have this man removed.
奥利弗
Oliver!
我买♥♥了票 放开
I've paid my ticket. Get off!
放开我 你们这些蠢货
Get off me! Potato-faced idiots.
亲爱的米娜 真高兴我们又见面了
Dear Mina, how lovely to see you again.
亲爱的威廉 你怎么样
Dear William, how are you?
我给你带了些苹果雪球
I have bought you some apple snowballs.
真好 谢谢你
That's lovely. Thank you.
我很好 谢谢你的问候
I am well, thank you for enquiring.
你怎么样呢
And may I ask how you are?
很好
Very well.
谢谢你的关心
Well, thank YOU for asking.
我们俩都很好
We are both well.
我很想知道你父亲的身体如何了
It is your father's health that I'm anxious to hear about.
你有收到这方面的消息吗
Have you had any communication on that matter?
母亲今天给我写信了
My mother wrote to me today,
说他看上去似乎稳定了一些
to say that he seems to have settled somewhat.
听到这个我就放心了
I am relieved to hear that.
我真心希望他能继续留在那个护理院
I do hope that he'll be able to remain in that home.
他们显然把他照顾得很好
They clearly care for him so well there.
是的
Yes.
我们都非常清楚 他能留在那里
We are all acutely aware that he stays there
是多亏了你的善良和慷慨
entirely due to your kindness and generosity.
非常感谢 米娜小姐
Thank you so much, Miss Mina.
钱不拿来助人 还能做什么呢
Well, what is money for, if not to help others?
我诚挚地希望在这个月之后
It is my earnest hope that I may be able to continue
我也能继续提供他的治疗费用
to support his treatment there beyond the end of the month.
谢谢你
Thank you.
什么事会阻碍你这么做呢
What would prevent that?
亲爱的威廉 别问了
My dear William, do not ask that.
那会迫使我们讨论共同的未来
It'll force us to discuss our future.
而我喜爱的是和你享受当下
And what I love is being with you in the present.
当然
Yes.
什么事会阻碍你那么做
What would prevent it?
你肯定能想到 我的资金亦非取之不尽
As I'm sure you can imagine, my finance is not bottomless.
我很难替一个并非家人的人
It would be hard for me to continue to pay indefinitely
无限期地支付治疗费用
for the treatment of someone who is not family.
但我们别谈这个了
But let us not talk of such things.
我不希望给你任何压力
I do not want to put you under any pressure.
你必须自己决定
You must make up your own mind,
你对我的感情有多深
as to the strength of your feelings for me.
我希望我们能过得开心
I want us to have fun together!
你喜欢吃鲱鱼吗
Oh, do you enjoy herring?
-什么 -鲱鱼 鱼的一种 你喜欢吗
- I'm sorry? - Herring. The fish, do you like it?
我很喜欢
I love it.
我们真是天造地设
What a match we make.
除了苹果雪球 你还给我带了鲱鱼吗
Have you brought me some herring, as well as the apple snowballs?
不是
No.
你真逗趣
You funny man.
我想参加今年四月的巴恩斯特普尔鲱鱼节
I want to go to the Barnstaple Herring Festival this April.
你愿意陪我去吗
Would you care to join me?
我愿意
Yes. I'd love to.
多好玩啊
What fun.
吃个苹果雪球吧
Have an apple snowball.
我喂一个到你嘴里
Let me pop one in your mouth.
张大点
Wider.
再大点 再大点
Wider. Wider.
-你在这啊 亲爱的 -我在这
- There you are, my darling. - Here I am.
你怎么回事
What's the matter with you?
没什么
Nothing at all.
你在看什么
What are you reading?
讲述肠道原理的章节
A chapter on the working of the intestines.
真好 真好
Good for you. Good.
-好看吗 -这...
- Is it good? - It's...
-你还好吧 -很好
- Are you all right? - Yes.
我只是很兴奋
I'm just excited,
因为我买♥♥了样东西跟你一起用
because I've bought us something to do together.
我为你买♥♥了星星
I've bought you the stars.
这是牛顿反射望远镜
It's a Newtonian reflector,
由金斯顿的古尔德兄弟所制
made by the Gould Brothers in Kingston
配有独一无二 高度抛光的20厘米反射镜
with a unique, highly polished eight-inch speculum.
他们保证一定能观测到星空
They assured me it guarantees deep space penetration.
你来看第一眼 亲爱的
Come and have the first look, my love.
我能看到猎户座α星
I can see Alpha Orionis,
跟邻居家树上的燕雀一样清楚
as clearly as a chaffinch in next door's tree.
我有件事想问你
There's something I wish to ask you.
我能看到月亮上的森林 真不可思议
I can see the forests on the moon - quite extraordinary.
我在倾听 亲爱的 我在听
I'm listening, my love. I'm listening.
我想问 我能不能
I was wondering whether I could come
在你做手术时在旁观看
and observe you at some of your operations.
不是作为观众 而是作为医务人员
Not as a member of the crowd, but in a more medical capacity.
类似助手
Like an assistant.
我认为我的专业知识
I think my knowledge is
足以让我提供一定的帮助
now such that I could offer occasional help.
我很愿意让你去
I would love for you to do that.
好吧
Right.
你可以在我需要时给我递东西
You can pass me things when I need them.
过来看看月亮吧 亲爱的
Now...come and look at the moon, my love.
我从没见过他这么奇怪的样子
I mean, I've never known him to be so strange.
约翰一定给他吃了那些让人兴奋的蘑菇
I think John must have given him some of his party mushrooms.
不是那样的
No, it's not that.
他害怕会失去你
He fears he is losing you
想赢回你的芳心
and he wishes to win back your affections.
他 他
He...he...
来向我寻求建议
..Came to me to advise.
真的吗
Really?
你跟他说了什么 买♥♥一个望远镜送我吗
What did you say to him, buy me a telescope?
我说他应该...
I said he should...
带你看星星
..Show you the stars.
他的确对我说了些甜言蜜语
Well, he did say some lovely things to me.
-一定都是你教他的吧 -不
- I must credit you with them, I suppose. - No.
不 他爱你
No, he loves you.
你不能跟他离婚 卡洛琳
You cannot divorce him, Caroline.
我们在那辆马车里做的事是错误的
What we did in that carriage was wrong.
我们必须停止
We must stop.
他能当一个称职的丈夫
He can be a good husband to you,
只要你让他重回你心里
if you let him back into your heart.
你误会了
You misunderstand that.
莱辛先生 谈谈好吗
Mr Lessing, a word, please.
莱辛先生 我得跟你说实话
Mr Lessing, I have something to reveal to you.
我这周早些时候和你提到的
The female patient with the hernia
那位得疝气的女病人
I mentioned earlier in the week
并不存在
does not actually exist.
得疝气的人
The person with the hernia...
其实是我
..Is in fact, myself.
不会吧 是你
No! You?!
剧集 | 江湖郎中(2017) | 导航列表