剧集 | 江湖郎中(2017) | 导航列表
出发之前 我邀请大家举杯
Before we go, I want to propose a toast...
敬这几位妓♥女♥ 还有我们自己
In the presence of these whores, to us.
因为我们是伟人
Because we are great men.
-没错 -我们非常伟大
- Yes, we are. - We are great,
我们将改变医学
and we will transform medicine
为人类做出永恒贡献
for the benefit of all mankind forever.
在将来
In the future.
敬我们自己
To us!
-敬自己 -敬自己
- To us! - To us!
*传遍天下 造船之法*
*..Teach the world The way to build a boat...*
亲爱的 你傍晚玩得开心吗
Hello, darling. Have you had a nice evening?
你最近在干什么 又去和人讨论了吗
What have you been up to, have you been to one of your talks?
我去参加了本地俱乐部的晚宴
I went to the local club dinner,
我们谈论了贫穷与酒精之间的关系
we discussed the links between poverty and alcohol.
那我们睡吧
Shall we go to bed now?
亲爱的
Darling?
我在想 你愿不愿意跟我一起
I was wondering, would you like to visit
周末去看约翰·弗雷德里克·路易斯的展览
the John Frederick Lewis exhibition with me this weekend?
不行 抱歉亲爱的
No. Sorry, darling.
我太忙了 没空看画
I'm far too busy to look at paintings.
晚安
Night.
你说吧 波普夫人
Yes, well, tell me all about it, Mrs Pope.
这里有点疼 感觉很闷...
l have a slight pain, a pressure...
就在这里 医生
Here, Doctor.
-你要为我检查下吗 -当然不要
- Would you like to examine me? - Certainly not.
我从来不需要检查我的患者
l have never needed to examine any of my patients.
相信你也清楚 男女授受不亲
And as you are well aware, it is not in the least appropriate
绅士不该随便碰一位女士
for a gentleman to touch a woman.
请你指给我...
Now, indicate to me...
到底哪里疼
where the pain is.
其实是这里
In fact, here.
-这里吗 -是的
- Here? - Yes.
-里面吗 -是的
- There? - Yes.
我那啥的时候有刺痛感 你知道的
And it stings when I, you know...
我不知道
No, I don't know.
尿尿的时候
Have a widdle.
-这里痛吗 -不痛
- Does it hurt here? - No.
那这里呢
What about these?
不痛
No.
很显然 你有这些毛病是因为你是女的
Clearly, you've got this problem because you are a woman.
我怀疑是因为你私生活不检点
And I suspect you've been keeping the wrong company.
我能治好
I can cure it.
你得绝食一周
You need to fast for a week,
每天骑马两个小时 别在周日骑
ride a horse for two hours a day, not Sundays,
在受感染的地方
and place a freshly-cooked baked potato
放一个新鲜出炉的烤土豆
on the infected area.
再见 波普夫人
Good day, Mrs Pope.
护士长 斯迈尔斯先生在哪里
Matron, where is Mr Smiles?
恐怕手术带来的痛苦
I'm afraid the trauma of the surgery
让他脆弱的心灵难以承受 莱辛先生
was too much for his frail heart, Mr Lessing.
他昨晚就死了
He died in the night.
你尽力了
You did your best.
你好 亲爱的 你好 约翰
Hello, darling. Hello, John.
-威廉 -你好
- William. - Hello.
你是来看你丈夫的吗
Have you come to see your husband?
有这方面原因
In part, of course, yes.
而且我刚报名了贾斯伯先生的解剖学课程
And I've just signed up to one of Mr Jasper's anatomy classes.
这种课允许女人上吗
Are women allowed on those classes?
那肯定是有人忘了说女人不能上了
Well, someone's forgotten to say they're not allowed,
我要当第一个
so I'm going to be the first.
那很好
Well, that's good.
恕我失陪 我得去听演讲了
If you'll excuse me, I must go to...the lecture.
今天的主题是什么
What's the topic today?
男性
The...
的
male...
肠道
bowel.
拔牙齿的和理头发的
The tooth-puller and the barber.
你们一定是在聊昨天那场灾难吧
Discussing yesterday's disaster, I've no doubt.
才不是灾难 我成功切除了斯迈尔斯先生的腿
It wasn't a disaster, I successfully removed Mr Smiles's leg.
斯迈尔斯先生可不这么认为
Mr Smiles disagrees, or at least he would
如果他还活着的话肯定不会
if he wasn't being buried at the moment.
不知道当时用点乙♥醚♥会不会有用
I wonder if some ether would have helped.
听着 先生们 我不在乎病人死了
Listen, gentlemen, I don't mind the patients dying,
这很正常
that is to be expected.
我在乎的是花钱来看的观众们不高兴了
What I do mind is when the paying spectators aren't happy.
贝德福德公爵来了 出于某种
Now the Duke of Bedford is here and for some reason,
我完全不能理解的原因 他坚持要见你
entirely beyond me, is insisting on seeing you.
因为我是最棒的 就是这个原因
Because I'm the best, that's why.
斯迈尔斯先生可不敢苟同
Mr Smiles begs to differ.
如果他还活着的话肯定不会
Or at least he would if he wasn't being buried at the moment.
-公爵是什么病情 -一个小肿瘤
- What's the Duke's complaint? - A small tumour.
他觉得是时候要切除了
He feels the time has come to remove it.
我是不是该早点来治
Should I have come earlier?
不 大人 一点都不明显
No, your Grace, it's barely noticeable.
没错 你是该早点来
Yes, you should have come sooner.
你得把肿瘤切除 大人
You need the tumour removed, your Grace.
否则很有可能恶化
Or it will very likely prove fatal.
听说你是全国年轻外科医生中最棒的
They say you're the finest young surgeon in the country.
头脑冷静 手非常稳
A cool mind. The steadiest hand.
你能切除吗
Can you remove it?
我能
I can.
困难在于 手术期间
The challenge is that during the operation,
会有大量出血
there will be considerable haemorrhaging
可能会堵塞气道
that will block your airways
影响你正常呼吸
preventing you from being able to breathe.
那才是真正致命的威胁
That will be the real threat to your life.
我提议用气管切开术
So, the procedure that I propose is a tracheotomy.
把你的喉咙刺一个洞 大人
I can puncture a hole in your throat, your Grace,
放一根简单的导管
and the placement of a simple tube...
帮助你在手术期间正常呼吸
will enable you to breathe during the operation.
这安全吗
Is it safe?
放任肿瘤恶化更危险
It's far more dangerous to leave that tumour unattended to.
希腊人曾经做过气管切开术
The Greeks used to perform tracheotomies.
我们得重新掌握这种技术
We need to reclaim the skill.
伟大的美国总统乔治·华盛顿死在手术台上
The great American president George Washington died on the table
就因为他的医生害怕做气管切开术
because his surgeons feared performing a tracheotomy.
但我不怕
I don't fear it.
要是当时我在 总统肯定会活下来
Had I been there, the president would have lived.
你也会的 大人
And so will you, your Grace.
-这个手术是首例吗 -是的
- Will this operation be a first? - I believe so.
我们听说一些法国外科医生
We know of some French surgeons
考虑过将肿瘤切除术和气管切开术结合
that have contemplated a combined tumour removal and tracheotomy
但目前还没人敢尝试
but so far none have yet dared attempt it.
那我们可得抢在法国人之前 先生
Then we must beat the French to it, sir.
我的脸任你处置
I offer you my face.
约翰 才凌晨四点 你要回床上来吗
John, it's four in the morning. Are you coming back to bed?
玛姬 能帮我个忙吗
Maggie, can I ask you a favour?
你又想跟我的乳♥房♥♥聊天吗
Do you want to talk to my breasts again
好像它们是熊孩子一样
like they're naughty children?
不 我想让你闻闻这个 闻到晕过去
No, I want to watch you sniff this until you pass out.
好样的 先坐下吧
Good girl. Want to take a seat?
我这次能弄好 我保证
I can get it right this time, I promise you.
我拿玛姬做了一个晚上的试验
I experimented on Maggie all right.
-真是值得信赖啊 -罗伯特
- Always reliable. - Robert...
你想想你可能会因此声名鹊起
Think what your reputation will become
你在王室成员身上动手术 而他们没有丝毫痛苦
if you operate on a member of royalty and they don't feel pain.
这到底是为了提高我的名声还是你的
Is this to improve my fame or yours?
是为了帮助病人
It's to help the patient.
如果你剂量弄错了呢
What if you get the dose wrong?
如果你剂量弄错把他害死了呢
If you get the dose wrong and he dies?
剧集 | 江湖郎中(2017) | 导航列表