剧集 | 江湖郎中(2017) | 导航列表
Has that helped you?
是的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
南丁格尔女士 你看到了吗
Miss Nightingale, do you see that?
窗户外面
At the window.
我看见了一个天使
I see an angel.
你也看见了吗
Do you see it too?
-没有 -什么
- No. - What's that?
她告诉我 我如何能得到救赎
She tells me how I can be saved. Yes.
我必须助这位女士获得救赎
I must deliver this woman to salvation.
我就是耶♥和♥华♥之剑
I am the sword of the Lord.
那里什么都没有 你心知肚明
There's nothing there and I think you know that.
你是说人不可能看到上帝显灵吗
Are you saying that people don't have visions?
你不是就看到了吗
I thought you did.
没错 那是我编造的
Yes, I make them up.
作为女性 想在这个世界立足很艰难
It can be very hard to make your way in this world as a woman
但人们愿意听从上帝之言
but people do tend to listen to God.
在我看来 你是位聪慧的年轻女性
It seems to me you're a very intelligent young woman,
南丁格尔女士
Miss Nightingale.
你愿意协助我做这个手术吗
Would you like to assist me in this?
很多愚蠢的人写信给《观察家报》
Stupid people have been writing to The Examiner
说《老古玩店》结尾里
suggesting that the death of Little Nell
小内尔的死太过煽情
at the end of Curiosity Shop is sentimental.
这当然很伤感
Well, of course it's sentimental.
一个纯洁无瑕的女孩死去
How could the death of a perfect, virginal girl
不是悲痛哀惋 还能是什么
be anything other than full of deep sentiment?
这座城市里半数的丧礼
Half the funerals in this city
都是为10岁以下的儿童办的 布拉德伯里
are for children under ten, Bradbury.
这不是多愁善感 这是事实
It's not a sentiment, it's fact.
很多纯真无辜的小女孩死去
Innocent little virgin girls die.
她们死去 死去
They die. They die.
死去 纯真总会消逝
They die! Innocence always dies.
不如我们现在吃奶油菠萝布丁
Shall we have the creamed pineapple pudding...
好吗
Now perhaps?
我迫切需要出去走走 吸食点药物
I feel the urge to go out, to walk, to take some drugs.
你喜欢吸食药物吗 莱辛夫人
Do you like taking drugs, Mrs Lessing?
喜欢 我上周才参加了一个很棒的乙♥醚♥聚会
Yes. Yes, I went to a terrific ether frolic last week.
威廉有个朋友家里总有各种新药
William has a friend who always has a great many new drugs.
太好了 我们一起去他家吧
Oh, excellent. Well, let us repair to his.
我不确定他在不在家
I'm not sure he'll be in.
他肯定在的 走吧 威廉
Oh, yes, he will be. Come on, William.
他肯定在的
Yes, he will be.
我们去大吸特吸吧
Let us go pig.
不 奥利
No, Ollie!
奥利
Ollie.
奥利 你这个傻孩子
Ollie, you foolish boy.
-什么事 -我们能进来吗
- What? - Can we come in?
我们想吸点你的药品玩玩
We want to try some of your chemicals for fun.
-现在不是时候 -让我们进去吧 约翰
- This isn't a great time. - Oh, just let us in, John.
我们想吸点乙♥醚♥ 笑气
We want to take some ether and nitrous oxide
大♥麻♥ 可♥卡♥因♥和香烟
and hash and coca and cigars.
查尔斯·狄更斯也来了
We've got..Charles Dickens with us.
稍等
Er, one moment.
好了 你们好 请进
Very good. Hello. Yes, come on in.
都想吸点什么
Who'd like to take what?
效果如何 狄更斯先生
How's that working, Mr Dickens?
如果你有兴趣 我可以给你读点我的药物日记
If you're in the mood, I might read you some of my drug diary.
那非常... 挺有趣的
It's quite...I think it's good.
很短
It's short.
快点 狄更斯 我也想试试
Hurry up, Dickens. I'd like a go.
等会儿 布拉德伯里
In a minute, Bradbury.
其实 我最大的愿望是成为一名医生
You know, more than anything in the world, I want to be a doctor.
内科医生或外科医生
A physician or a surgeon.
这是个宏伟的志愿
That's a wonderful notion.
但如何实现呢
But how?
宏伟但绝无可能
Wonderful but impossible.
你不懂那种感受 威廉 被这个社会
You don't know what it's like, William, to have society
阻止你追求自己最想要的事物
forbid you from pursuing the one thing that you really want.
我懂
I do.
我真的懂
I do.
莱辛夫人 我们来探讨你的文章吧
Mrs Lessing, let us discuss your paper.
你带来了吗
Did you bring it with you?
我们进去那里吧 光线充足一点
Step in here with me, where there is more light.
用魅力征服那个难以忍♥受之人吧
Go and charm the unendurable.
莱辛夫人
Mrs Lessing.
来了
Yes, here I come.
这是个壁橱
This is a cupboard.
对
Yes.
你想和我讨论可怜的儿童
You wish to discuss poor children with me.
-是的 -但是 先触摸我的胡子
- Yes... - But...touch my beard first.
你没有胡子
You don't have one.
你身上有纵情享乐的特质 莱辛夫人
There's a voluptuary quality to you, Mrs Lessing,
我深受你吸引
that I find entirely irresistible.
-谢谢 -你就像走入酒吧的维纳斯
- Thank you. - You're like Venus entering a bar.
触摸我的胡子
Touch my beard.
不 狄更斯先生
No, Mr Dickens.
抚摸我的皱纹 感受它们 来
Touch my crinkle, feel it. Go on.
我想占有你
I wish to boss you...
滚开 禽兽
Get off, you beast.
但我可是"独一无二"之人
But I'm the inimitable.
滚开 恶心的醉鬼
Get off, you nasty tosspot.
小内尔
Little Nelly?
你还是阴魂不散
You haunt me still.
不
Ah, no!
布拉德伯里 我们得离开这里
Bradbury, we must leave this place.
对 滚吧
Yes, get out,
你这个自以为是 自我膨胀
you smug, self-aggrandising,
狂妄自大 好色猥亵的人♥渣♥
pretentious, molesting turd pipe.
我向你保证
Do you know what, I promise you,
等你的《董贝父子》出版后
the first thing I'll do with your Dombey And Son
我第一件事就是拿来擦屁♥股♥
when it comes out is use it to wipe my notch.
说得好 我也是
Hear, hear, me too!
你们没资格这样对我说话
I will not be spoken to...
-内尔 -奥利 太好了你醒了
- Nelly! - Ollie! Well done, you've come round.
约翰 怎么回事
John, what's going on?
这孩子半死不活的
This child's near dead.
这是我的新助手
Yes, that's my new assistant.
我把他放在壁橱里
I keep him in the cupboard.
你看这个 他窃取了你的想法
Oh, look at this, he's stolen your idea.
狄更斯认为公开处决会引起狂乱和痛苦
混♥蛋♥
What a bastard!
尼尔森-托伊夫人 您大驾光临 真荣幸
Oh, Lady Neilson-Toy, what a delightful honour.
看来您康复了
I see you're up.
-我的药方起效了 -是的
- My prescription worked. - Yes, it did.
但我要严词控诉
But I wish to complain in a most vigorous manner
你的外科医生的恶行
about the behaviour of your surgeon.
我床边那枚珍贵的老虎胸针被偷走了
My precious tiger brooch has been taken from my bedside.
不会吧
No.
你认为是我偷的吗
And you think I have taken it?
那枚胸针手术前还在 手术后就不见了
The brooch was there before surgery but gone afterwards.
这对专业人士来说是非常严重的指控
That is a very serious accusation to make to a professional man.
南丁格尔女士
Miss Nightingale,
我们被指控偷窃了尼尔森-托伊夫人的老虎胸针
we are accused of stealing Lady Neilson-Toy's tiger brooch.
-不 只有你 -怎么回事
- No, you are. - What's the matter?
不如您搜查我们的手提包吧 要是能让您安心
Why don't you search both our bags? If that will reassure you.
我没有怀疑南丁格尔女士
I do not suspect Miss Nightingale.
这样一位道德高尚的女士绝不会偷窃
A woman of such stainless reputation would never perform a theft.
要是能消除您的疑虑
Well, I'm willing to have my bag searched
我很乐意让您搜查我的包
if it will set aside doubts.
我也愿意
Well, yes, of course, me too.
-没有 -检查一下侧边口袋
- No. - Erm, try the side pockets.
以证明南丁格尔女士的清白
In order to certify Miss Nightingale's innocence.
剧集 | 江湖郎中(2017) | 导航列表