剧集 | 江湖郎中(2017) | 导航列表
疼痛越发剧烈
The pain is becoming acute,
所以我想尽快动手术
so I wish for the operation to be done soon.
我能检查一下肿块吗
May I examine the lump?
当然不可以
Certainly not.
我想通了 我不必在你和杜邦先生之间
What I've realised is that it is not necessary for me
选一位当我的外科医生
to choose between yourself and Monsieur Dupont as surgeons.
你们这周都在医院
You're both here at the hospital this week.
我可以让你们一起施行手术
I can get you both to do it.
帕特里斯先生说他愿意操刀
Monsieur Patrice says he is willing to operate on me,
这是莫大的荣幸
which is a great honour,
但我也知道他是法国人
but I am also aware that he is French
不能完全信任他
and therefore not entirely to be trusted,
所以我想让你当他的副手
so I'd like you to attend as his second.
你请求我当他的手术助理
You're asking me to perform the surgery...as his assistant?
不 我是命令你
No. I am telling you to.
要是我拒绝呢
What if I refuse?
要是你拒绝为一位皇家医生治疗
If you were to refuse to treat the royal physician
还是在他开设的医院里
at the hospital he runs?
没人会愚蠢到那样做 对吧
No-one would be foolish enough to do that, would they?
亲爱的米娜
Dear Mina,
我意识到我对你的爱
I have realised that I love you in ways
无法用言语表达
that are beyond my ability to express.
你愿不愿意让我成为这一地区最幸福的男人
Please will you make the happiest man in the area,
嫁给我
by being my wife?
亲爱的威廉 真是意料之外
Dear William, this is so unexpected.
我当然愿意嫁给你 我愿意 千百个愿意
Of course I will marry you. Yes, yes, yes, I will, I do.
快起来 你这个傻气愚蠢又美好的男人
Stand! You silly, foolish, wonderful man.
我一直坚信只要我虔心祈祷 就会有这一天
I always knew this day would come if I prayed for it hard enough.
待售
询问请入内
我找到了一个理想的地方
I think I've found the perfect place
可用来发展我计划中的新事业
for a new venture I have in mind.
你有兴趣听听是什么事业吗
Are you interested to hear what it is?
我当然有兴趣 亲爱的
Of course, I'm interested, my darling.
我在倾听你的话
I'm listening to you.
我很愿意尽一个丈夫所能支持你
I'm keen to support you in every way a husband can.
你是这世上唯一一个...
You are the only person in the world.
我想开设一家女性诊所
I want to open a women's only clinic.
开什么玩笑
Oh, don't be ridiculous!
你不是会支持我吗
I thought you were going to support me.
我指合理的事情 例如看我工作
At something reasonable, at watching me work,
而不是荒唐的主意
not ridiculous ideas.
这不荒唐 你才荒唐
It's not ridiculous. You're ridiculous.
我才不是 你好大的胆子
I am not! How dare you?
你现在发什么神经
What's the matter with you at the moment?
你无时无刻发什么神经
What's the matter with you all the time?
你前一刻滔滔不绝说笨拙的恭维话
One minute you're spouting badly rehearsed flattery,
下一刻叫我追寻自己的梦想
the next you're telling me to follow my dreams.
我不知道该如何说这些话
I don't know how to say such things,
-你懂吗 -什么话
- do you understand? - What things?
放开我 什么话
Get off me, what things?
我不知道该如何说我爱你
I don't know how to say I love you!
放开我
Get off.
你才放开我
You get off.
女士们先生们 日安
Messieurs-dames, bonjour.
他把他的小沙鼠也带来了
Oh, he's brought his little gerbil with him.
今天这场手术难度很大 也很重要
Aujourd'hui, une operation tres difficile et tres importante.
各位威斯敏斯特医学协会的贵宾
You, my guests from the Westminster Medical Association,
前来观看我为一位病人进行疝修补术
have come to see a hernia restoration on a patient.
我的病人
My patient.
正是皇家医生本人
None other than the royal physician himself.
我感到很激动
I'm very excited about this.
感谢各位前来
Thank you, everyone, for coming.
除了根治性手术
In addition to radical surgery,
你们还会看到我的助手 约翰·萨顿
you will also see mon assistant, John Sutton,
使用这种神奇的新药物 氯仿
administre le nouveau medicament miraculeux, chloroform.
放轻松 先生 平缓呼吸
Relax, doctor. Just breathe easily.
他现在让亨德里克先生进入睡眠
He is now putting Monsieur Hendrick to sleep,
使用的是杜邦吸气装置
employing la pompe de Dupont.
不好意思 你叫它什么
Sorry, what did you call it?
你现在为我工作
You work for me now.
我花了4年才做出来的
It took me four years to make this.
你
You.
我说要什么你就递给我 不准提问
You pass me things when I ask for them, without questions.
前提是我听得懂
If I can understand you.
那么 让我看看肿块
Alors, let me see the swell.
刀
Couteau.
那是法语的刀
That's France for knife.
不不不 这是什么
Non, non, non, c'est quoi ca?
他可真笨
Huh? Celui-la! Il est fou, quoi?
他的疝气有搏动
His hernia has a pulse,
说明这不是疝气 而是动脉瘤
which means it isn't a hernia, it's an aneurysm.
动脉瘤是什么
What's an aneurysm?
是主血管扩张
Dilatation of the main blood vessel.
这意味着杜邦一下刀
Which means that when Dupont cuts into it,
就会切断医生的大动脉
he'll be cutting into one of the doctor's main arteries.
刀呢
Couteau?
帕特里斯 你确定这是疝气吗
Patrick, are you certain it's a hernia?
我说了不许提问
J'ai dit pas de questions!
好的
Of course.
这不是疝气
C'est pas un hernia.
你有30秒时间救他
You have about 30 seconds
否则他会因失去3升血而死
before he loses five pints of blood and dies.
不 我能解决 我能解决
No, I fix this. I fix this.
把丝线给我 快点 丝线
Pass the silk. Vite, vite! Silk.
我把股动脉缝合起来
I tie the femoral artery.
你要切开腹部
You need to open up the abdomen,
缝合上方的髂血管
tie up the iliac vessel higher up.
不 我说了算
Non. I am in charge!
我缝合这里 把这个护士带走
I tie here. Remove this nurse.
你无法缝合那里 那条动脉太细了
You won't be able to tie it there. The artery is too small.
-你得往上一点 -不 我是堂堂帕特里斯
- You need to go higher. - Non. I am Patrice.
你们走开
Allez-vous-en.
不 该死
Oh, merde. Oh, non.
约翰 我需要你的帮助
John, I need your help.
如果我们任由这个法国人主导
If we leave the Frenchman in charge,
大约15秒后亨德里克就会死
Hendrick will die in about 15 seconds.
这是我们想要的结局吗
Is that what we want?
现在氯仿被广泛使用于抢劫
Chloroform's widely used in muggings at the moment.
杜邦先生
Monsieur Dupont?
请吸入这个
Breathe this, please.
现在由我负责手术
I will now take charge.
好刀
Good knife.
我已经在医生的肠子后面找到髂血管
I have found the iliac vessel, behind the doctor's bowels
现在将其结扎 防止更多失血
and am now tying it off to prevent further blood loss.
这个法国人没能诊断出这不是疝气
The Frenchman failed to diagnose that this is no hernia,
而是动脉瘤
it's an aneurysm.
给法国人喝倒彩
Boo to the Frenchman!
很不幸 由于医生的腿
Sadly, since the doctor's leg
再也无法供血
can no longer receive a blood supply,
只能作截肢处理
it means the leg will have to be amputated.
进行得顺利吗
Is it going well?
你正好赶上看罗伯特截断亨德里克医生的腿
You're just in time to see Robert cut off Dr Hendrick's leg.
真好
Oh, good.
也许你不必截肢
Perhaps you don't need to amputate.
如果另一条血管已经扩张
I mean, if the other blood vessels have expanded
并承担了血流量 这条腿也许能保住
and taken on the blood flow, the leg may yet survive.
我还挺想截断的
I'd quite like to cut it off.
如有必要 你晚点再截断也不迟
You could always cut it off later, if necessary.
但如果腿能恢复 你就成大英雄了
Yeah? But if the leg recovers, you'll get huge credit.
要是腿好不了
If it doesn't recover,
剧集 | 江湖郎中(2017) | 导航列表