剧集 | 江湖郎中(2017) | 导航列表
She's already insisted
开除两位年轻外科医生
that Hendrick get rid of two young surgeons
仅仅因为他们的病患都死于坏疽
simply because all their patients died of gangrene.
那可是两个好人
Good men I'm talking about.
她的确看上去糟透了
Oh, she does look awful.
看看她 在开窗户
Look at her - opening windows!
她就会没完没了地开窗户
All she does is endlessly open windows.
她是想让空气流通
She's letting in some fresh air.
但你看她那副德行 自以为是
But look at the way she's doing it, all proprietorial
道貌岸然 又骄傲自满
and sanctimonious and pleased with herself.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
我敢说她在床上浪得很
Mind you, I bet she's filthy in bed.
保守又信教的娘们才最骚
It's always the uptight, religious ones.
一旦开了苞可不得了
Once they unclench.
我们把她关起来吧
Let's get her locked up.
你能证实她精神错乱或者歇斯底里吗
Can you certify that she's got a brain disorder? Or hysteria?
她没疯 也没歇斯底里
She isn't mad or hysterical.
不 她疯了 她告诉我她能看到神显灵
Yes, she is, she told me that she has visions.
是上帝叫她来这里
God told her to come here.
我才不会那么干
I'm not doing that.
你想拿病人测试乙♥醚♥用量 叫她去吧
You want patients to try ether on, let's ask her.
给她过大剂量 就说是为了进步发生的不幸意外
Give her too much, tragic accident in the name of progress.
我不太想杀护士
I don't really want to kill nurses.
她过来了
She's coming this way.
早上好 莱辛先生
Good morning to you, Mr Lessing.
-好 -你这两位朋友是谁啊
- Yes. - Who are your two friends here?
他是精神病医生 他是牙医
He's an alienist, he's a dentist.
他们都不清洗手术器械
Neither of them clean their instruments
也不洗屁♥股♥
or their bottoms.
那他们应该开始这样做
Then they should start to.
亨德里克医生让你和我
I gather Dr Hendrick has asked for you and I
下午跟他一起去探望尼尔森-托伊夫人
to visit Lady Neilson-Toy with him this afternoon.
亨德里克的资助人
Hendrick's patron?
你和我
YOU and me?!
她的笑真美
She has got a lovely smile.
不 手拿开
No. Get off!
想得美 小屁孩 不过想偷我东西
Good try, little man, but you'll have to be a good deal quicker
-还得下手更快 -抱歉先生 别伤害我
- than that with me. - Sorry, Mister! Don't hurt me.
我之前从没偷过
I've never tried it before.
这次动手是因为我真的饿极了
It's only cos I'm desperate hungry.
我有些面包 奶酪 还有...
I've got some bread, some cheese and...oh.
-一瓶瑞士酒 -谢了
- A Swiss liqueur. - Thanks.
你叫什么
What's your name?
不知道 先生 我妈在我六岁前不给我取名字
Don't know, Mister. Mother didn't want to give me a name
-以免我活不到那时候 -我懂了
- until I was six in case I died before then. - I see.
但你现在不止六岁了 不是吗
But you're older than six now, aren't you?
你最喜欢什么名字
What's your favourite name?
文克尔 像那个人写的那本书里的
Winkle, like in the book by that man.
狄更斯《匹克威克外传》里的人物
先暂时叫你奥利弗吧
Let's maybe call you Oliver for now.
小奥利
Little Ollie.
-你是哪里人 奥利 -我出生在德特福德
- We are you from, Ollie? - I was born in Deptford.
我从没见过我父亲
I never knew my father.
我妈过去靠拾马粪维生
Mother used to collect horse dung for a living
后来成了妓♥女♥
before she became a tart.
好吧
Right.
你是做什么的 先生
What is it you do in here, Mister?
这房♥间真神奇
It's a wondrous room.
别碰那个
Don't touch that!
我是牙医 那是我的诊疗椅
I'm a dentist. That's my dentist chair.
这些是帮病人缓解疼痛的药物
These are the drugs I try and give people to help with the pain.
你有烂牙吗
Have you got a bad tooth?
-疼得可厉害了 -是吗
- Hurts like a kick in the whiffle. - Does it?
那我们来看看吧
Well, let's have a look then, shall we?
你有多重 奥利
How much do you weigh, Ollie?
-不知道 -好吧
- I don't know. - Right.
我来举举看
I'm going to weigh you.
吸一点这个气体
Then I would like you to inhale a bit of this for me
然后我再帮你拔牙 怎么样
before I pull your tooth out. How's that?
谢谢你 先生 一点都不疼
Thanks, Mister. Didn't feel a thing.
这就是乙♥醚♥的力量
Well, that is the power of ether.
真神奇 你太了不起了
Astonishing. You's astonishing.
谢了 这是付给你的牙钱
Well, thank you. Hey, here's a coin for your tooth as well.
告诉你 小孩的牙可是很值钱的
Child's tooth's worth a pretty penny, I can tell you.
《匹克威克外传》
狄更斯
你下半身的不适感持续多久了 女士
And how long has this discomfort down below been with you, madam?
几周了
Oh, several weeks now.
我们该检查下
We should examine her.
不 我不想检查
Oh, no, I don't want that.
您放心 女士 没必要检查
Rest assured, my lady, there's no need for an examination.
我通过谈话就能进行诊断
I can diagnose perfectly well simply through conversation.
我怀疑您有处大痔疮
I suspect you have a large haemorrhoid.
没准有圣诞节用的胡桃那么大
Perhaps the size of a Christmas walnut.
如果我们定个时间 我的外科医生莱辛
If we book a time, Mr Lessing, my surgeon,
也许能解决这个问题
may be able to attend to the problem.
你是说可能需要动手术
You feel it may require surgery?!
-不用 -可能需要 让我检查下就能确定
- Not at al. - It may. If I could examine, I'd be certain.
闭嘴
Be quiet.
我是克里斯托弗·雷恩爵士 你是我的工匠
I am Sir Christopher Wren, you are my builder.
夫人 我完全理解您想避免
Madam, I fully understand your desire to avoid
被男人检查
examination by a man.
尤其是这个男人
Especially this man.
您的胸针好漂亮
What a beautiful brooch you have here.
-是钻石老虎 -是的
- A diamond tiger. - Oh, yes.
是栋格尔布尔王公送我的生日礼物
A birthday present from the maharaja of Dungarpur.
-是我最喜欢的一件东西 -真美
- It is my favourite possession. - It's beautiful.
我几乎走遍了欧洲 但我想听您讲印度的事
I've travelled widely in Europe but I'd love to hear about India.
与此同时 如果这两位男人出去
And perhaps while you enlighten me, if the men leave the room,
您也许能让我非常迅速地给您检查一下
you might permit me to have a very brief look at you.
她左臀上有一处又大又红正流脓的脓疮
She has a large, red, weeping abscess on her left buttock
我觉得需要切除
it that in my opinion, needs removal.
我料到了
As I thought.
你花了很多时间研究屁♥股♥ 是不是
Spent a lot of time looking at buttocks, have you?
我们商定个手术时间吧
Let us fix a time for this surgery.
你好 奥利
Hello, Ollie.
我有东西要给你 小孩的牙 拿去卖♥♥
I got something for you - children's teeth for you to sell.
谢谢 奥利 你从哪搞到的
Thank you, Ollie. Where did you get these?
你是不是会付我钱
Will you pay me for them?
是的 但你从哪...
Yes, but where did you...?
我还是不知道为好
Maybe it's best I don't know.
这不是人的牙齿 是猫的
This isn't a human tooth, this is a cat's tooth.
-是吗 -你是不是给死猫拔牙了
- Is it? - Have you been pulling teeth out of dead cats?
剩下的都是小孩的
The rest are children's.
我保证
Promise.
你在制♥作♥什么
What's that you're making?
吸入乙♥醚♥的新装置
It's a new device for inhaling ether.
我能为你工作吗 求你了
Can I work for you? Please?
你让我做什么都行
I'll do whatever you want.
给你打下手 给你偷东西
Be helpful, steal things for you.
很好 我喜欢你 蠢货小毛贼
Very well. I like you, you thieving little oik,
有个副手也不错
and I could do with a second.
这是刚刚发♥售♥的新酒
Here, there's this new nostril just come on sale,
斯夸尔先生的蒸馏酒
Mr Squire's extract.
你要是想当牙医 也得成为化学家
If you want to be a dentist, you have to be a chemist as well.
我们来看看里面有什么成分吧
Shall we try and work out what's in it?
谢谢 先生
Thanks, Mister.
谢什么
What for?
让我活得有意义
Offering me a life.
狄更斯先生肯定会对你关于
I'm sure Mr Dickens will be fascinated by your paper
儿童长时间工作的文章很感兴趣
on children's long work hours.
前提是他愿意读 我希望我们能打动他
If he reads it. I hope we'll be able to impress him together.
剧集 | 江湖郎中(2017) | 导航列表