剧集 | 江湖郎中(2017) | 导航列表
他也没有吗 被告人哈罗德·芬奇
Not even this man, the accused, Harold Finch?
肯定没有他
Definitely not him.
我肯定不会跟他睡
I would certainly never sleep with him.
实际上 要我说 他也就是个乡巴佬
In fact, if anything, I would say he was a peasant.
没有别的问题了 法国阁下
No further questions, Your Honour.
好了
All done.
我可以宣判了吗
Shall I give my judgment?
原告律师呢
What about the prosecution?
对 在原告律师发言后 没错
Yeah, uh, after the prosecution, exactly.
-你刚刚说的都是实话吗 -是的
- Were you telling the truth just then? - Oui.
没有别的问题了
No further questions.
你怎么回事
What was that?!
我才不会盘问我的妻子
I am not cross-examining my wife.
他不相信你 多演一点
Well, he doesn't believe you, so do more.
接下来你会喜欢的
Oh, you'll like the next bit.
我请求讯问被告人
I now call the defendant.
没事的
All will be well.
芬奇先生
Mr Finch...
还是该称呼你的真名 亨利·布隆
Or shall I address you by your real name, Henri Boulon?
你声称自己不是贵族成员
You claim that you are not one of the noblesse,
但是 我手上有一封你署名的信
and yet, I have a letter here, signed by you...
上面说 你准许你的一位封臣
..Saying that you grant permission for one of your vassals
在你的土地耕作
to farm your land,
而你期望获得
for which you expect to receive
他们收成所得总利益的40%
40% of any profits from their harvest.
-你对此要作何回应 -那不是我
- What do you say to that? - It wasn't me.
恕我直言 先生
I put it to you, sir...
或者该称你为法国的小盛宴先生
Or should I say Monsieur Le Petit Feast de France,
那就是你
that it was you,
而且 除了剥削穷♥人♥
and that in addition to raping the poor,
你还参与了无数堕落的贵族派对
you engaged in an endless diary of decadent aristocratic parties?
这些派对令人作呕 荒淫离谱
The outrageous nature of these sickening soirees,
农妇袒胸露背
the sheer tonnage of pheasant and pastries
呈上海量鸡肉和点心
served by bare-breasted peasant women
这一切只能用"法国味十足"来形容
can only be described as UTTERLY FRENCH.
反对 法官阁下
Objection, Your Honour,
他描述的派对明显不可信
such parties are clearly beyond credibility.
不见得 我就去过几次这样的场合
Not at all, I've been to several such occasions.
你是贵族 你有罪 全法国都知道
You are a noble, you are guilty, and all of France knows it!
满意了吗
Is that enough?
原告律师要如何证明信的真伪
How does the prosecution intend to prove the authenti...
给我
Give me that.
这是一位莱辛先生 不管他是谁
A tailor's bill for the purchase of riding britches
在裁缝铺买♥♥骑马裤的账单
by one Mr Lessing, whoever he is.
法官阁下 并无证据指控被告人
Your Honour, there is no case against my defendant.
很好 法官已经听够了
Very good, the court has had enough.
我在此判定被告无罪
I hereby find this man not guilty.
正义得到了伸张
Well, justice has been done.
你赢了 你看 哈罗德
There you are, you see, Harold.
我其实有罪 你们这群傻子
But I am guilty, you fools!
-不 -我的确是贵族 就叫亨利·布隆
- No. - I-I am a noble, my name IS Henri Boulon.
我花钱让她撒谎
I paid her to lie.
我睡了她和其他100个这样的女人
I have slept with her and 100 such women!
-哈罗德 下来 -我也剥削了穷♥人♥
- Harold, come down... - And I did rape the poor.
我恨他们 他们别想活捉我
I-I hate them. They'll never take me alive.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
这也是计划好的吗
Is this part of the act?
现在能付我钱吗
Can I have my money now?
很好
Perfect.
-真可怜 -谢谢
- Poor thing. - Thank you.
-不 我是指那位病人 -当然了
- No, I meant the patient. - Oh, of course.
但你也是
But you too.
我真的希望这能管用
I so hoped this could work.
还有很多像他那样的人
There are so many others like him.
那是一项大胆的实验
It was a bold experiment
如果没人敢尝试
and if no-one dared try such things
那些可怜的疯子就无希望可言
those poor lunatics would have no hope.
我得感谢你参与了这场演出
I must thank you for your part in the drama.
你是最令人信服的
You were most convincing.
你这么认为吗
Did you think so?
我读了很多法国小说
I have read a lot of French novels.
是吗
Have you?
是的 不知为何 法国贵族的淫靡生活
Yes, it was curiously liberating to talk with the bold sensuality
让我读来很畅快
of a French aristocrat.
我似乎也会像女伯爵一样难以自♥制♥
I feel I could get quite carried away as the countess.
确实
Indeed.
也许我可以试试其他伪装
Perhaps there are other guises I could assume.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
药剂师协会
各位先生 欢迎
Gentlemen, welcome.
今天本要出席的讲师 杜邦先生
I'm afraid that today's intended speaker, Monsieur Dupont,
临时走不开
is otherwise engaged,
因为他被紧急传唤到王宫
having been urgently summoned to the palace
为女王的花豹做手术
to perform surgery on the Queen's leopard.
不过 非常感谢金医生
However, we are most grateful to Dr King,
可以代他为大家演讲
who makes a most esteemed deputy.
各位先生
Gentlemen.
祈祷的力量
The power of prayer.
假如某人发烧了
Whether a fever, for example,
无论是由受伤 空气不好
be caused by injury, bad air,
排便不规律 还是情绪激烈起伏引起
irregular bowels or violent emotion,
如果不祈求主的仁慈
if we do not ask for the Lord's mercy,
所有努力都会功亏一篑
all our work will have been in vain.
今天下午可真是浪费了
Rather a waste of an afternoon, I should say.
看来有些人还活在18世纪
Some people are still living in the 18th century, it seems.
我一瞬间还以为自己误走进了教堂
Worried for a moment I'd wandered into church by mistake.
我不懂为何只有少数人
What befuddles me is how few of us
能看穿这些拙劣的老套说辞
see the folly of such old-fashioned ideas.
你可不一样 你的思想很前卫
Not you, you're clearly thoroughly modern
充满年轻的活力
and vigorously youthful.
不是谁都有勇气那样离场
Walking out like that takes gumption.
我是乔治·库姆医生
Dr George Combe.
我叫... 威廉·帕特森
William... Ahem. ..Patterson.
叫我比利就行
Call me Billy.
我请你喝杯酒吧 比利
Let me buy you a drink, Billy.
-我得回家去 -瞎说
- I must get home. - Nonsense.
真的不行...
I-I really can't, I...
去威斯敏斯特医学俱乐部 我是会员
The Westminster Medical Club. I am a member.
我带你去 我们找有智慧的人聊天
You shall be my guest, we shall find some intellectual company
这样你的下午就不会浪费了
and your afternoon shall not be wasted.
好
Right.
非常感谢 我是来见坎贝尔夫人的
Thank you kindly. I'm here to see Lady Campbell.
总而言之 在不久的将来
To conclude, then, you will, no doubt,
你就会明白
have surmised that
这只是显微镜将带来的
this is only the first of scores of discoveries
-众多发现中的第一个 -好 谢谢
- that microscopy will make possible... - Yes, thank you.
我想为您展示放大的淋巴组织...
If I could show you the enlarged lymphatic tissue...
莱辛先生
Mr Lessing?
没打扰到您吧
I hope not interrupting.
完全没有 医生马上要走了
Not at all, the doctor was just leaving.
不如我们抽空再见个面
Shall we meet at another occasion?
我可以带样本来 也许...
I can bring specimens. Perhaps...
算了吧 霍普金斯先生 祝你好运
I don't think so, Mr Hopkins. Good luck with your endeavours.
好吧
Quite.
失陪了
Excuse me.
请坐
Do sit down.
谢谢您 夫人
Thank you ma'am.
威廉对你颇加赞赏 一定要我见见你
Well, William couldn't speak highly enough, insisted I meet you.
我态度很坚决
I am very determined.
请问我为什么要对一个外科医生感兴趣
Then tell me, why should I be interested in a surgeon?
我不仅是外科医生
剧集 | 江湖郎中(2017) | 导航列表