剧集 | 江湖郎中(2017) | 导航列表
在睡着时给我来了一整段饭后演讲
did an entire after-dinner speech to me while he was asleep.
太好笑了
It was hilarious.
威尔森先生 你这色鬼
Oh, Mr Wilson! You goat!
我丈夫在国外
My husband's abroad.
让我们找条阴暗僻静的小巷...
Let's go through a dark, dank alley...
说得够多了
Shh... That's enough of that now.
-你写的是什么 约翰 -我的药物日记
- What's this you're writing, John? - Oh, it's my drug diary.
每天傍晚 我都尝一些奇特未知的药物
In the evenings, I'm taking unusual, unknown substances,
再把我的感受口述给罗茜
and dictating what I feel to Rosie.
-罗茜是谁 -特鲁里街那个老实姑娘
- Who's Rosie? - The thruppenny upright from Drury Lane.
她写下我说的话和我的感受
She writes down what I say, what I feel.
这些姑娘要做的事可太惨了
It's terrible the things those girls get asked to do.
母亲
Mother!
真是惊喜 我没想到你会来
What a delightful surprise! I wasn't expecting you.
我的宝贝儿子 真高兴看到你
My darling boy, how lovely to see you.
我还带了米娜和我一起来看你
And I have brought Mina with me to visit you.
你还记得米娜吗
You remember Mina?
我相信威廉肯定记得
I'm sure William needs no reminder.
当然记得
Of course not.
你好吗 小姐
How have you been, miss?
非常好
Very well.
米娜小姐已经继承了她已故父亲的财产
Miss Mina has now inherited her dear father's estate.
你们俩最后一次见面是什么时候
When was it that you two last saw each other?
你和我记得一样清楚吗 威廉
Can you remember it as well as I do, William?
当然了
Yes...of course!
是你舅舅的60大寿...
It was your uncle's 60th birthday party...
大寿 没错
Birthday, yes, yes, of course.
感觉一切都历历在目
It seems like yesterday to me
你们俩小时候常一起去逛露天集市
that you two used to visit the fairground together as children,
手拉着手
hand in hand.
我们一起坐旋转滑梯
We rode the helter-skelter together,
一起用棍子打侏儒
and beat the dwarves with sticks.
对
Yes.
是的 美好的日子
Yes, happy days.
我问候你的境况 惊讶地得知你患病了
I was asking after you, and was shocked to hear you're ailing.
是得了...
A case of...
结石吗
...The stones?
是的
Yes.
她坚持让我来看你
She insisted that I come to visit you.
你放屁的时候会感觉舒服点吗
Do you find any relief when you pass wind?
很遗憾没有...
Sadly...
我去高街帮你找了弗拉沃斯医生
I have been to see Dr Flowers on the high street for you.
他调了防风草加醋的饮品让我给你带来
He prescribed a parsnip and vinegar drink that I have bought you.
这对缓解膀胱结石的症状很有帮助
It is well known to ease the symptoms of the bladder stones.
谢谢
Thank you.
让我帮你倒一杯
Oh, let me get a glass for you.
小姐 请帮我拿个杯子 艾嘉先生要用
Miss, may I have a glass, please, for Mr Agar?
她很喜欢你
She's so fond of you!
你今晚有空吃顿晚餐吗
Are you free for dinner tonight?
没有
No.
拿着 亲爱的威廉
Here you are, dear William.
我希望它能帮到你
I hope it aids you.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
这真是...
That is...
很有帮助
helpful.
喝完它
Finish it up.
好多了
All better.
我像大象一样漂浮在街道上空
I float like an elephant above the streets,
俯视尘世的喧嚣 而在我下方
above the uproar of life, and down below,
所有的小人似乎都处于
all the little people seem to be in gentle
温和但永恒的骚动中
but everlasting agitation.
我受到恩典 能够暂时摆脱
I am granted blessed respite
我那颗黑暗的心所背负的秘密负担
from the secret burdens of my black heart,
一个远离焦虑的安息日 句号♥
a sabbath, a proposed holiday from worry. Full stop.
刚才都是一句话 对吧
That was one sentence, was it?
这是谁 谁从药房♥来
And who is this who comes from the apothecary?
让我猜猜
Ooh, let me guess.
是鳄鱼先生
It's Mr Crocodile.
我猜错了
I was wrong.
他用一种深奥但晦涩的符号♥语言
He's come to speak to me in a profound but incomprehensible
和我交谈
symbolic language
那语言承载着神圣的真理 却难以捉摸
that holds heavenly truths, but is hard to fathom.
我们能不能做♥爱♥而不是干这个
Can we have sex instead of doing this?
卡普尔餐馆
这里的咖喱非常好吃
The curry's terrific here.
里面的辣椒还能缓解你的膀胱疼痛
And the chilli in it will help numb your bladder pain.
不了 谢谢 我看着你们吃就好
Oh, no, thank you. I'll watch you both eat.
给我来份咖喱羊肉 谢谢 饿死我了
I'll have the mutton curry, thanks. Starving.
请给我来份咖喱鸡肉
Yes, I'll try the chicken curry, please.
我觉得你会喜欢这里的食物
I think you'll like the food here.
第一次吃会觉得有点辣
Can seem a little hot the first time you try it.
真期待 我还从没吃过咖喱呢
Oh, I'm looking forward to it. Never had a curry.
非常美味
That's delicious.
美味得我胃抽搐
Well, that gave my tum a nudge.
你不必全吃完 卡洛琳
You don't have to finish it, Caroline.
不 我想吃完
No, I want to.
很美味
It's delicious.
失陪一下 我得去下...
Will you just excuse me? I just need to visit the...
别的地方
other room.
你和卡洛琳怎么了
What is occurring between you and Caroline?
什么意思
What do you mean?
没发生什么 我保证
Nothing's occurring, I can assure you.
你脸都红了
You've gone red.
你不也是
So have you.
我是因为吃了咖喱
I've eaten a curry!
小心点 威廉
Be careful, William.
小心什么
Careful with what?
我真不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're suggesting, truly.
约翰森 你有什么疑虑直说就好
Johnathon, if you have a concern, give it a name.
如果是我想错了 那很好
If I'm wrong, good.
亲爱的 结石又弄疼你了吗
Oh, dear, are your stones hurting you again?
我不... 不想抱怨
I wouldn't... I wouldn't want to complain.
你是莱辛夫人吧
You must be Mrs Lessing.
是的
I am.
你好啊
How do you do?
请上4杯茶 叔叔
Four teas, please, uncle.
这是我朋友艾嘉先生
This is my friend Mr Agar,
是圣弗雷德里克的精神病医生
an alienist from St Frederick's,
这位是萨顿先生
and Mr Sutton.
下午好
Good afternoon.
你们对催眠术感兴趣吗
You are interested in mesmerism?
我们都很感兴趣
We all are.
请坐
Sit, please.
我感兴趣的是催眠术可以告诉我们哪些
I am interested in what the phenomenon can tell us
有关人类大脑的知识
about the human mind,
以及如何将这一方法应用于治疗疾病
and how it may be harnessed to help with sickness,
实施手术...
surgery...
他明天要做手术取出膀胱结石
He's having his bladder stones out tomorrow.
催眠术对医学很有帮助
Mesmerism is of great benefit to medicine.
就在上周 我帮一名男子切除了肿瘤
Just last week, I removed a tumour from a man
足有涨奶的母牛乳♥房♥♥那么大
the size of an engorged cow's udder.
该男子当时处于催眠状态
The man was in a mesmerism trance,
丝毫没有感觉到疼痛
and felt not a twinge.
事实上 他在手术期间还吹了口哨
In fact, during surgery, he whistled.
太神奇了
How extraordinary!
我相信 自然的治愈能力远胜过
I believe the unassisted powers of nature can heal far better
现代江湖郎中想推销给我们的
than any of the pills, powders or potions
药丸 药粉或药剂
modern quacks try to push at us.
其中有些药物还是... 致命的
Many such drugs are... lethal.
前提是错误使用
If they're used wrongly.
人类大脑能行令人惊异之事
剧集 | 江湖郎中(2017) | 导航列表