剧集 | 江湖郎中(2017) | 导航列表
I must return urgently to London,
我有个患者需要进行评估
where a patient of mine is due for assessment.
那就改天吧
Some other time, then.
赛伦塞斯特有个
There's an exhibition of
关于中世纪彩陶瓷的展览 我很想去看
medieval encaustic ceramics in Cirencester that I'd love to visit.
我也很愿意去
I'd love to do that, too.
打扰了 你一定是贝尔小姐
Sorry to disturb! Ah, you must be Miss Bell.
-下午好 -见到你真高兴 久仰大名
- Afternoon. - Lovely to meet you. Heard so much.
我刚听说
I've just been told that
朗伯斯主教在你的妓院里
the Bishop of Lambeth is at your brothel.
不是你的妓院 是你常去的妓院
Not YOUR brothel, the one you visit.
你没去过 是我 我也没去过
You don't visit it, I do. I don't visit it.
但我听说过考文特花♥园♥的这家妓院
But...I've heard of this one in Covent Garden.
主教现在在那 如果我们一起过去
The bishop is there now, so I thought if we went together,
也许能向他的酒里下药
we could slip some drugs into his wine
然后我就能做那场他不愿做的手术了
and then I could perform the operation he doesn't want.
你想背着主教给他下药
You want to drug a bishop against his will?
我会用鸦♥片♥剂
I'd use an opiate.
在酒里 他尝不出来
He won't taste it in wine,
并且会让他彻底失去知觉
and it'll knock him out nice and proper.
妮古拉在药店工作
Nicola works at the apothecary.
显而易见 你们真是天造地设的一对
Of course. What a lovely couple you make.
事实上我需要护士 贝尔小姐 你愿意来吗
In fact, I'll need a nurse, Miss Bell, if you fancy coming along?
-好的 -那就赶紧穿衣服吧
- Yes! - Pop your clothes on!
我因紧急医务事宜前来与朗伯斯主教见面
I'm here to see the Bishop of Lambeth on urgent medical business.
-他在哪里 -楼上
- Where is he? - Upstairs.
小马升起 小马升起
A rising trot! A rising trot!
神职人员的高贵与优雅体现得淋漓尽致
The very picture of ecclesiastic dignity and grace.
跑起来
Ride!
他的确是又肥又胖啊
He is big and fat, isn't he?
飞啊 飞啊
Fly! Fly!
很好 贝尔小姐 你能否把这杯免费红酒
Good. Now, Miss Bell, would you go and give the bishop his wine,
拿进去给主教 他会相信你在这里工作
on the house? He'll assume you work here.
-你觉得我像妓♥女♥ -没错
- Do I look like a prostitute to you? - Yes.
去吧
So, go.
谢谢 我的天使
Thank you, my angel!
我们需要水和几条毛巾
We're going to need some water and several towels, please.
亲爱的约翰 见到你真好 你来玩的吗
Hello, John, love. Nice to see you. You in for a session?
不 我从没来过这里
No. I've never been here before.
你一定是认错人了
You must be mistaking me for someone else.
对 当然了
Oh, yes, of course.
是个跟你长得很像的人 或许是表亲吧
Someone else who looks like you - a cousin perhaps.
-对 我贪玩的表亲 -你认识这些女人吗
- Yes, my naughty cousin. - Do you know these women?
不认识 哪些 我用氯仿让他保持睡着
No. Which ones? I'll keep him asleep with chloroform.
准备切开一个切口
Going to make an incision now.
我需要你们尽量把血吸干
I need you to soak up the blood as best possible.
你这个死胖子
You bloody fat man!
把他的脂肪拨开 没错
Pull his fat back. That's it.
这就对了 继续 别害臊 把手伸进去
That's it, go on. Don't be shy. Get your hands in.
拨开
Pull it back.
他睡着了 你不需要这样匆忙
He's asleep. You don't need to rush.
你好呀 亲爱的约翰
Oh, hello, John, love.
你等会是不是要包♥夜♥四人行服务
Are you in for one of your all-night foursomes later?
格温和双胞胎今天下午一定会在的
I'm sure Gwen and the twins will be in this afternoon.
我确实来过这里几次
It's true that I have visited this place occasionally,
但我现在遇到了你 就不会再找这些妓♥女♥
but I'm giving up all these prostitutes now that I've met you.
是真的 他总是不停地说起你
It's true, he is. He can't stop talking about you.
那是他的小肠
That is his small intestine.
我顺着直肠找找
I'm going to feel round the bowel.
阑尾 给我丝线
The appendix! Ah! Silks, please.
谢谢 贝尔小姐
Thank you, Miss Bell.
在他鼻子上打个结
We tie around his nose...
再在他脚趾上打个结
and we tie around his toes.
准备剪断
Ready for the snipping.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
There!
肮脏的恶魔在此
There's the dirty devil!
该把这野兽缝合起来了
Time to sew up the beast.
等你缝完这个 我拿些袜子给你补补
Once you've finished that, I've got some socks that need darning.
-不 不要 -这是为你好
- No! No! No! - It's for your own good!
放开我 你们不懂
Get off! You don't understand!
是医生叫我装疯的
The doctor asked me to be mad!
这都是演戏
This is all an act!
他比我想的还要疯癫
He's more insane than I originally realised.
把他放到冷水里
Put him in the cold water!
抱歉 我来晚了
Sorry I'm late!
都是他干的
He's the person responsible!
他付我钱 要我演疯子
He's paying me to pretend to be mad!
快告诉他
Tell him!
他完完全全疯了
He is completely mad.
他在说谎
He's lying!
-不 我没有 把他放到冷水里 -不
- No, I'm not. Put him in the cold water. - No!
-终于开窍了 -不要
- Finally, some sense! - No!
要我拿旋转椅来吗 先生
Shall I get the rotating chair, sir?
好的 麻烦你
Oh, yes. Yes, please.
精神病院
威廉 我正要回家
William, I'm heading back across town
要顺路送你一程吗
if you'd like to share a carriage?
你好吗
How are you?
怪异的一天
Strange day.
我母亲想让我娶米娜·希克利小姐
My mother is trying to make me marry Miss Mina Hickley.
希克利小姐 你想娶她吗
Miss Hickley? Do you want to marry her?
不想
No.
亲爱的威廉 你真可怜
Oh, my dear William. Poor you.
让我也亲你
Let me kiss you, too.
我们不能
We mustn't.
威廉
Oh, William! Oh!
亲爱的卡洛琳
My dear Caroline!
继续亲
Kiss it more!
我们必须控制内心的情感 否则我们都完了
We must control our passions or we will all be ruined.
你回来了 我快完成了
Oh, there you are. I'm nearly finished.
过来帮我把前帆装上去
Come and help me attach the foresail.
我要睡了
I'm going to bed.
你提早打烊了
You're closing early.
亲爱的约翰 我不知道你今晚要来
John, love. I wasn't expecting you this evening.
你盛装打扮了
You're all dressed up.
我来问你今晚想不想待在家里
I came to see if you fancied a night in.
-把帽子摘了 -抱歉 约翰 今晚不行
- Get your bonnet off! - John, love, sorry. I can't tonight.
我本来打算明天去告诉你
I was going to come and tell you tomorrow,
我要嫁给桑尼克罗夫特大人了
I'm marrying Lord Thornycroft.
不
No.
他今天在早饭时当着父亲的面求婚了
He proposed this morning at breakfast, in front of Father,
我答应了
and I said yes.
别嫁给不爱你的人
Don't marry someone who doesn't love you.
不 恰恰相反
No, it's the other way around.
他爱我 我不爱他
He does love me. I don't love him.
别嫁给你不爱的人 我正为你写一首诗
Don't marry someone you don't love. I'm writing you a poem.
这个大人肯定不会为你写诗
Bet you this lord won't write you a poem.
幸好不会
No, thankfully!
他答应给你什么 他有什么 两栋房♥子吗
So what's he offer you, then? What's he got? Two houses?
-四栋 -四栋 四栋 在哪 伦敦吗
- Four. - Four. Four. Where, London?
-汉普郡吗 -约克郡
- Hampshire? - Yorkshire.
还有一栋能远眺弗拉塔马焦雷的别♥墅♥
And a villa overlooking Frattamaggiore,
就在那不勒斯城郊
just outside Naples!
意大利很糟糕 我告诉过你了
Italy's awful. I told you.
而且我再也不用工作了
And I'll never have to work again.
我可以搬出药店
I can move out the apothecary.
你喜欢这份工作 你也做得很好
You like your job, and you're good at it.
打理那些大房♥子 里面那么多东西
And running those big houses, with all that staff,
不是件容易的事
that can be...testing.
我知道 过去这几天真的很开心
I know. These past few days have been such fun,
剧集 | 江湖郎中(2017) | 导航列表