剧集 | 江湖郎中(2017) | 导航列表
I am not merely a surgeon.
我是个先驱者
I'm a pioneer.
我的患者不仅是手术台上的人
My patients are not only the ones on my table,
还有在将来
but the thousands, perhaps millions,
因为我发明的新手术
of lives to be saved in the future
而成功痊愈的千千万万人
by any successful new procedure I devise.
我是要创造历史的
I intend to make history.
是吗
Do you?
救人是最崇高的使命
The saving of lives is the highest possible calling.
这就是真正的医学大♥师♥
That is what separates the true man of medicine
与高街上那些庸医的区别
from the quacks on the high street,
他们只想从女士手里套到钱
merely interested in charming money out of ladies' purses.
这难道不正是你现在的所作所为吗
Is that not precisely what you're engaged in doing now?
完全不是
No, not at all.
你真让我失望
You disappoint me.
我的意思是
What I mean to say is...
我很有经验
that I am man of experience,
我所做的一切操作
whose interventions yield...
都有着精准的结果
precise results.
我不需要药剂 坎贝尔夫人
I need no potions, Lady Campbell...
即可达到想要的效果
to achieve my desired effect.
这还差不多 莱辛先生
That's more like it, Mr Lessing.
牙刷
洛森登 我研发的专利牙膏
Rosodent, my patented dental paste.
能够防止烂牙 根治口臭的
Arrests decay and completely remedies the mortifying defects
种种尴尬症状
of foul mouth odours.
你看
Look at that.
这是有效果依据的 女士们先生们
This is proven stuff, ladies and gentlemen.
每天使用这款牙膏 能够延长牙齿寿命
Use this daily and you will keep your teeth for longer.
回来呀 别买♥♥那个骗子的东西
No, come back! Don't buy stuff from that charlatan.
显得你更加美丽了
...Even more beautiful than you already are.
来 大家随便看看
Yes, come, come, take a look.
别这么看我 本
Don't look at me like that, Ben.
泻药
谢谢你 亨利
Thank you, Henry.
我的就戴着吧
I'd like to keep mine on.
会有人照看好的
It'll be well looked after.
我从不脱帽
I never remove my hat.
你从不脱帽吗
You never remove your hat?
我有牛皮癣
I'm afflicted with psoriasis.
无须担心 我们都是医生
You needn't worry, we're all doctors here.
不 我的头皮惨不忍♥睹
No, my scalp is repellent.
那就如你所愿
As you wish.
比利 喝什么
Well, Billy, what'll it be?
患者会摆成截石术的体♥位♥
The patient would be in the lithotomy position, of course.
腿抬起
Legs raised.
-明白了 -已经开了口
- I see. - The incision made,
我必须要很小心 才能迅速平稳地刺入
I must be careful to penetrate smoothly and swiftly.
会非常...痛吗
Would it hurt...immensely?
会的 夫人
Madam, it would.
疼痛非常剧烈
The pain would be exquisite.
会痛得让人♥大♥叫吗
Do they scream?
我还没遇到过哪位女士
I've never encountered a lady
在过程中不会痛哭失声
who hasn't cried out for the duration.
但你不会因此停下来
But you aren't put off?
我一旦开始了
Once I have begun...
没有任何事能分散我的注意力
nothing can distract me from my purpose.
人们肯定更愿意相信
Well, I'm sure society would be far more willing
世间有精灵存在
to believe in fairies,
但他们会发现在霍乱中精灵起不到任何作用
but they'll find them little help with cholera.
你太有才华了
You are a find!
你认识坎贝尔夫人吗
Do you know Lady Campbell?
在她丈夫大出血前
I was on rather friendly
我跟她丈夫的关系还挺好的
terms with her husband before the haemorrhage.
我介绍你们俩认识
I'll introduce you.
不
No...
打扰一下 坎贝尔夫人
Sorry, Lady Campbell, may I interrupt?
晚上好 库姆先生
Good evening, Mr Combe.
这位是莱辛先生
May I introduce Mr Lessing?
你好
How do you do?
你身边这位是
And who is your companion?
我在药剂师协会认识的一位前途无量的年轻人
A most promising young man I met at the Society of Apothecaries.
是吗
Is that so?
一起坐下聊聊吧
Please, join us.
我不想打扰你们
Well, I wouldn't want to interrupt any business
目前的谈话
you're conducting.
不会 相信我 我们很荣幸
No, I assure you, this is pleasure.
这样啊
I see.
只要妻子在家 诸事皆宜
As long as the wife is at home.
我妻子可不一定 她很有想法
I doubt she is. My wife has ideas.
我想她现在
I imagine she's getting herself
肯定惹了不少麻烦
into all kinds of trouble as we speak.
莱辛先生 能不能跟我们讲讲你最近那场手术
Mr Lessing, perhaps you could tell us about your latest case?
你会发现这位年轻的比利
You'll find young Billy here
在医学上非常有天分
a most intelligent student of medicine.
思想前卫 跟你一样
A forward-thinker, like yourself.
你们一定会相处得很融洽
I'm sure you'll get on wonderfully.
只要你开始了解我
If you get to know me.
治疗所有疾病 疼痛 神经紊乱的灵药
药到病除 绝不反弹
先生们
Gentlemen!
女士们
Gentlewomen!
你们是否饱受面色苍白 虚弱乏力 神经紧张
Do you suffer from paleness, tiredness, nervous energy,
感冒咳嗽 全身疼痛 忽冷忽热的困扰
coughs, aches and pains, or coldness or hotness?
众所周知 这些疾病都是源于
All such ailments derive, as we know,
血液质量不好
from bad blood.
幸运的是
Fortunately,
在历经多年的艰苦研究
I have, after years of painstaking research,
我研发出了一种灵药
perfected a medicine,
萨顿万能神油
Sutton's Infallible Liniment,
能有效恢复体力 稳定健康
which restores energy, balance -
如果是秃头的先生 还有生发的奇效
and your hair, if you're bald, sir.
这款药包治百病
Whatever you got, it cures the lot.
我自己曾经就是一个萎靡不振还便秘的瘸子
I, myself, used to be a tired, constipated cripple,
看看我现在多么生龙活虎
but just look at me now!
女士们先生们 仅仅只使用了一周
Ladies and gentlemen, after taking this for just one week,
我就重新充满了活力 长出了头发
I am full of vigour and vim and hair.
快来买♥♥快来看 只剩最后几瓶
Come and get it today, while stocks last!
谢谢你 先生 你自取
Thank you, sir. Yes, help yourself.
好的 谢谢你 女士
Yes, thank you, madam.
女士 这瓶给你
Yes, madam, here you go.
非常感谢 女士
Thank you very much, madam.
排队轮流买♥♥ 一次一个
Wait your turn, please! One at a time!
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir. Thank you.
这能治好莫莉的肺结核吗
Will this cure Molly's tuberculosis?
能的 一定能
Yes. Yes, it will.
来我店里免费喝酒 你真是个好人
Free pints for you. You're a gentleman.
天哪
Dear.
这是给我的吗
That for me?
这是什么玩意儿
What's this potion, then?
我要不要也拿几瓶
Maybe I should take some myself?
行 但别拿这个
All right, just not this one.
这可是好东西
OK? This is the good stuff.
那就是我的
Well, that's one for me, then.
祝你愉快
Have a good evening.
泻药
莱辛先生正在夸耀他刺入的技巧
Mr Lessing here was boasting of his skills of penetration.
我希望在今晚
I plan to have a full
能看到一次完整的实际演示
practical demonstration before the night is through.
你这是假设他舞"剑"和动手术刀的本事一样好
You're presuming he can wield his sword as well as his scalpel.
笑死我了
Cracking!
你怎么会知道
How would you know?
我不知道
I don't.
剧集 | 江湖郎中(2017) | 导航列表