剧集 | 江湖郎中(2017) | 导航列表
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen!
今天即将登场的是位优秀的年轻外科医生
Today, you will see one of our great young surgeons in action.
一个因主刀过逾千台截肢手术和截石术
A young man famous for performing
而声名远扬的年轻人
over 1,000 amputations and lithotomies.
一位富有名望的外科医生 夜色中的利刃
A celebrated surgeon, a knife of the night.
一位名副其实的先驱者
A true pioneer.
好了 无需更多的赞誉
So, without further ornaments,
我也不必多言
or adornments on my part,
现在请允许我
let me now finally,
毫不迟疑 毫无保留地
and without any further hesitation or reservation,
为大家介绍
introduce you to
罗伯特·莱辛先生
Mr Robert Lessing!
下午好
Good afternoon.
区区雕虫小技 能吸引如此众多
I'm always astonished that my humble skills
高贵的观众 在下实在是受宠若惊
can bring in such a large and distinguished crowd.
你好 萨莉 又来啦
Hello, Sally, you in again?
令人遗憾的是 这间屋子里进行过的手术
The sad fact is that 40% of the operations
40%都不幸地以死亡告终
that happen in this room do unfortunately end in death.
如果您不能接受这个现实
If that is something you're unable to contend with,
先生们女士们
gentlemen, ladies, please,
我建议您即刻离开这间剧院
I suggest you leave the theatre now.
谢谢彼得斯 我来介绍下今天的患者
Thank you, Peters. Let me introduce you to our patient today.
约瑟夫·斯迈尔斯先生
A Mr Joseph Smiles.
一位来自本市的勇敢的杂货商
A brave haberdasher of this borough.
斯迈尔斯先生 让我们向各位女士先生
Now, Mr Smiles, let's tell the ladies and gentlemen
说出你的故事
what happened to you.
你横穿伦敦桥追小偷的时候摔断了腿
You broke your leg chasing a thief across London Bridge.
没错 先生
That's right, mister.
施行膝关节以上的截肢术
My personal speed record for a full amputation of the leg
我的个人全程耗时记录是92秒
above the knee is 92 seconds.
为了最大程度减轻斯迈尔斯先生的痛苦
In order to minimise the amount of pain Mr Smiles suffers,
今天我要超越自己 打破记录
I intend to break that record today.
这可比杜莎夫人蜡像馆带劲多了
This is more fun than Madame Tussauds.
江湖郎中
第一季 第一集
鸦♥片♥汀
本 非常感谢你同意再试一次
Ben, thank you so much for agreeing to do this again.
这次会比你上次用氯仿[麻醉剂]
It should be more enjoyable for you
更舒服一些
than when you tried that chloroform.
约翰 我的牙好疼 好像烂了
0h, John, darling, my tooth's hurting something rotten.
你能帮我拔了吗
Can you have it out?
安妮 我正忙着呢
Annie, I'm just in the middle of something,
-你能晚上再来吗 -不行 我今晚有客人呢
- can you come back tonight? - No, I've got customers tonight.
你直接帮我扯掉不就完了吗
Can't you smash it out now? Oh...
我帮你拔掉后 你就不会想去工作了
You won't want to work after I've pulled your tooth.
可我必须干活儿啊 不是吗
I've got to, ain't I?
-这次你打算付钱吗 -肉偿咯
- Will you pay me this time? - Pay you in trade.
我好像听到有人在谈钱
Did I hear someone talk money?
巴特沃斯 你还好吗
Butterworth. How are you?
这下好多了
All the better for that.
萨顿先生 你有钱开店 有钱买♥♥砒霜
You got the money, Mr Sutton, for the doings, for the arsenic
买♥♥漂白粉 还有这些工具
and the bleach powder and the rest of it?
有"票子"了吗
Got the sue?
是的 当然
I do, yes, of course.
只是我这会儿没带在身上
I don't have it currently here with me.
真是太可惜了
Oh, that's a shame.
因为沃克先生吩咐我 你要是这么说了
Cos Mr Walker said if you said that,
我就该站在你脑袋上跳几下
I should stand on your head and jump up and down a bit.
然后敲断你的手腕
Then break your wrist.
我知道了 要不...
Yes, well, I see. How about, um...
你俩见过了吗 安妮 这位是巴特沃斯先生
Have you two met? Annie, this is Mr Butterworth,
巴特沃斯先生 这是安妮
Mr Butterworth, Annie.
这样如何 安妮 如果我现在帮你拔牙
How about... Annie, if I pull your teeth now,
与其继续赊账
rather than be in my debt,
你不如为巴特沃斯先生"服务"一下呢
how about you offer Mr Butterworth here some trade,
可以这么说 巴特沃斯先生
so to speak, and Mr Butterworth,
我们可否将这份礼遇当成预付款呢
you and I could consider that treat as some form of down payment?
挺公道
Fair dos.
她是在你帮她拔牙前给我吹♥箫♥吗
Do I get my pipe sucked before you smash her teeth out?
细节就交给你们二位自行协商了
I'll let you two fix the details.
白大褂好恶心
Coat's disgusting.
有人说白大褂上的血越多 医术就越精湛
Some say the more bloody the coat, the greater the surgeon.
在锯断之前 我先将其骨肉分离
I will first slice through the flesh before sawing.
护士 白兰地 谢谢
Brandy, please, nurse.
香烟
Cigarette.
我喜欢在手术过程中抽烟
I like to smoke during the operations.
坏疽的气味会很恶心
The smell of gangrene can be terrible.
-抱歉先生 -斯迈尔斯先生 我能开始了吗
- Sorry, mister. - Mr Smiles, may I operate?
我就当你同意了 开始计时 苏
Well... I'll take that as a yes. Time me, Sue!
放开 放开我 我想保住我的腿
Get off! Get off! I want my leg!
-不行 这会让你丧命的 -我不舍得
- No, you don't, it's going to kill you. - I like it!
你把他的睾丸割下来了
You cut his ballock off!
怪他自己 把他按住了 去捡起来
It's his own fault, hold still. Pick it up.
好精彩啊 是不是
This is good, isn't it?
那玩意在哪儿
Where is it?
咬住这个
Bite on that.
请你相信我
Please, trust me.
找到啦
Found it!
精神病院
如果你试着阻止他洗身体会怎样
What happens if you try to stop him cleaning himself like this?
他会变得暴♥力♥ 那样我就不得不大棒伺候
He gets violent and l have to hit him with my big stick.
你试过和他聊一聊吗
Have you tried talking to him?
试着去减轻他的困扰
To try to ease his troubles?
他可是疯子
He's demented.
我认为如果你把他们当动物
I think if you treat people like an animal,
他们就会表现得像动物
they'll behave like an animal.
你是说我应该把他们当动物一样对待吗
So you're saying I should treat him like an animal.
不 我是说 或许可以别这样
No, I'm saying maybe don't...?
亨德里克医生 亨德里克医生 能借步说句话吗
Ah, Dr Hendrik? Dr Hendrik, may I have a word?
你是哪位
And you are?
威廉·艾嘉 新来的精神病医生
William Agar. One of the new alienists.
你治疯子 对吧
You're a mad doctor, are you?
对 其实是你委任我的
Yes. In fact, you appointed me.
你在这工作 是吗
Oh, you work here, do you?
对 在你开设的精神病院工作
Yes, in the asylum. That you opened?
我是想问 我可不可以带汤姆·博奇
I wanted to ask whether I might have permission to take Tom Birch
去公园里待一天
out for the day to the park.
汤姆爱干净到了强迫症的地步
Tom has an obsessive compulsion for cleanliness
常有暴♥力♥倾向
and can often become violent.
-所以他经常被守卫打 -很好
- As a result, he's frequently beaten by the guards. - Good!
我想对汤姆尝试一种
I'd like to attempt a new form
新的比利时式的治疗方法
of Belgian therapeutic treatment with Tom.
我想跟他谈谈
I'd like to talk to him.
你是犹太人吗
Are you a Jew?
什么
Sorry?
你要是犹太人 我就把你记下来
If you are, I'll put you in my book.
-我不是犹太人 -你确定吗
- I'm not a Jew. - Are you certain?
相当确定
Fairly certain.
我想跟汤姆谈谈 理解他为什么感到困扰
I'd like to talk to Tom to try to understand what plagues him.
不管怎样我先把你记下来吧 安全起见
I'll put your name in anyway. To be on the safe side.
卡洛琳 你是想找你丈夫吗
Caroline! Were you hoping to find your husband?
-他应该还在做手术 -我知道
- I believe he's still operating. - I know.
不不 我想找你
No, no, it's you I wish to see.
-不 这太... -亲爱的
- Oh, it's so... - Oh, dear!
到底怎么了
Whatever's the matter?
我们又吵架了
We had another one of our arguments.
我不知道我应不应该说
I don't know if I should be talking about this.
请放心 病人和精神病医生之间
Please be assured that the relationship between a patient
所发生的一切完全是保密的
and an alienist happens in the strict confidence.
要是我能理解的话 卡洛琳 也许能帮上你
If I can understand, Caroline, perhaps I can help.
我觉得自己是个不称职的妻子
I feel like I'm a bad wife.
我经常很任性 不听管束
I'm often overly wilful and disorderly.
剧集 | 江湖郎中(2017) | 导航列表