剧集 | 江湖郎中(2017) | 导航列表
Lead on, Mr Peters!
后来 我学会了骑海龟
In time, I learned how to ride turtles.
我发现如果你跨在海龟背上游
I discovered that if you swam astride a turtle,
他们就可以驮着你
they could carry you,
你可以戳他们反方向的眼睛
and you could steer them by poking them in the opposite eye
来控制他们游的方向
of the direction you wanted to go in.
如果你想停下来 就用双手遮住他们双眼
If you wanted them to stop, place your hands over both eyes.
丝绸
Silk, please.
我在无人岛上度过了4个月
I'd been marooned alone for four months.
在我就要放弃希望之际
Just as I was giving up all hope...
一艘双体船出现了
..A catamaran appeared...
船上是本地猎人
..With local huntsmen on it.
我知道这些人
I knew that these people
是我唯一的逃生机会
offered me my only possible means of escape.
于是我向他们招手
I waved to them.
各位早上好
Good morning to you all.
各位下午好
Good afternoon to you all.
我叫约翰·萨顿
My name is John Sutton.
我是名经验丰富的牙医
I am an experienced dentist,
过去几个月
and I've spent the last few months
我用各种药物进行实验
experimenting with a variety of drugs
希望能帮助手术病人
that I think will greatly benefit surgical patients.
今天我想和大家谈谈
I would like to describe to you today
乙♥醚♥和氯仿的
both the various possible
各种给药方法
delivery methods for ether and chloroform...
以及
..As well as...
它们的 它们的 不同效果
their...their...their... their...various...effects.
手术
Surgery.
绝对比莱辛先生的课有意思多了
Certainly more entertaining than one of Mr Lessing's lectures.
感谢各位的到来
Thank you for coming.
这些当地人从没见过白人
These natives had never seen a white man before,
把我当成了他们已故国王的转世
and they took me to be a reincarnated form of their dead king.
他们把我带回他们岛上
They sailed me to their island,
用一个持续14天的仪式为我加冕
and crowned me during a 14-day ceremony,
这个仪式充斥着喝酒 跳舞和羽毛制的头饰
which featured much drinking, dancing, and feathered headdresses.
他们给我涂上油彩 让我选几个老婆
They daubed me with paint, and offered me a choice of wives.
虽然当时我已经和卡洛琳订婚了
Although I was engaged to Caroline at that point,
但我担心
I feared that my survival
不融入他们就无法活下去
depended on assimilating with these people,
于是 出于礼节
so, out of etiquette,
我选择了6到7个当地年轻女子当老婆
I chose six or seven of their young women as wives,
每天晚上轮流睡她们
and slept with them on alternating nights.
我和这些人共度了9个月 学习他们的习俗
I spent nine months with these people, learning their customs.
捕鱼 打猎 并掌握了他们
Fishing, hunting, and mastering their language
拍击 点击和吹哨的语言
of slaps, clicks and whistles.
比如 这个
For instance, this...
就代表"我不需要再喝一杯芒果汁了"
..Means "I don't need another mango juice".
剪刀
Scissors.
那段期间
All the while...
尽管他们
despite the many attractions
尊贵而原始的生活方式很吸引
of their noble and primitive way of life,
我还是一直在计划逃回文明世界
I was planning my escape back to civilisation.
谢谢 斯特德曼先生
Thank you, Mr Steadman.
终于 我见到另一艘船驶近
Eventually, I saw another ship passing near.
一艘50米长的快速帆船
A 170-foot clipper.
美杜莎号♥
The Medusa.
我抛下正在吃水果野餐的妻子们
I left my wives, who were having a fruit picnic,
尽全力朝那艘船游去
and swam out to the ship as fast as I could.
船员把我拉上船
The men pulled me on board.
起初因为我的古铜肤色 浮木制耳环
Initially, due to my tan, driftwood earring and tropical skirt,
和热带风情裙子 他们误以为我是当地人
they mistook me for a local.
他们准备开枪射杀我
They were about to shoot me.
但我背诵出《天佑女王》
But I proved to them I was English
第二段的歌♥词 以证明我是英国人
by reciting the second verse of God Save The Queen.
但美杜莎号♥的船员是一群粗暴之人
But the crew of the Medusa were a rough bunch...
我
..And I...
我
I, er...
我不想说
I don't want to talk about it.
发生了什么事
What happened?
-你可以告诉我 -不
- You CAN tell me. - No.
不 我绝不能说
No, I mustn't.
你可以的
You can.
这都是我编的
I'm making it all up.
怎么可能骑得了海龟
You can't ride turtles.
早说了我不想谈这件事
Told you I didn't want to talk about it.
除非你能毫无负担说出当时的遭遇
Well, until you do learn to talk freely about what happened,
否则你会继续做噩梦和手抖
I think you'll continue to suffer from nightmares and shakes.
喝酒也解决不了
And drink is not the solution.
你还要让我给你做碎石术吗
Do you still want me to do your lithotrity?
要
Yes.
但我对你那个故事很生气
But I'm very angry with you about that story.
让我弄碎你的膀胱结石来弥补你吧
Just let me make it up to you by crushing your bladder stone.
约翰不是也要来吗
I thought John was going to be joining us.
我来了
Here I am!
我带氯仿来了 你带老二来了吗
I brought my chloroform. Have you brought your penis?
你到底吸了什么药 约翰
What on earth have you been taking, John?
你像只河马一样疯狂流汗
You're sweating like a hippo!
是种尚未命名的丛林植物 很棒
It's an unnamed jungle plant. It's very good.
我给你弄点
I'll get you some.
我一直在考虑
I've been thinking...
与其使用药物 我不如尝试一下催眠术
rather than use drugs, I would like to try mesmerism.
-好吧 我该怎么做 -我来
- Very well. What do I do? - I'll do it.
你不是不相信这种无稽之谈吗
I thought you didn't believe in this twaddle?
我对卡洛琳被那个印度人开始抚摸后的感觉
I was very interested in what happened to Caroline
-很感兴趣 -什么
- when that Indian started stroking her. - I beg your pardon?
怎么回事
What went on?
吸了药乱说话
Drugs.
我对于一切
I'm open to anything
能影响意识的事物都感兴趣
that can bring about a change in consciousness.
我们来试试吧
Let's try it.
手指给我
OK, fingers.
感受我往你体内输送的能量
Feel my energy course into you now.
你开始困了
You feel sleepy.
身体变得沉重
Your body is heavy.
世界渐渐消失
The world is falling away.
这个房♥间慢慢瓦解
This room dissolves around you.
你往空中漂浮 往上 往上
You're floating up, up, up,
往上 往上 直到不见
up, up, up and away.
你是炽天使
You're a seraph...
在世界上空飞翔
..Flying high above the world,
漂浮在平静之云上
floating on a cloud of calm consciousness.
我轻抚你带你进入沉睡
I stroke you into deepness.
现在
And now...
你已进入催眠状态
...you're in a full...deep trance.
觉得温暖而舒适
A hot, heavy comfort.
你知道我和罗伯特在这里
You are aware of me and of Robert...
但你不会感觉到疼痛
but you will feel no pain.
现在你站起来
And now you stand.
快给我泻药
Give me some shitting drugs now!
剧集 | 江湖郎中(2017) | 导航列表