剧集 | 江湖郎中(2017) | 导航列表
The human mind can achieve astonishing things
前提是允许其再次归于原始
if it is allowed to become... primitive again.
对
Yes.
没错
Yes.
那么人们能够通过学习成为催眠师吗 卡普尔先生
So, can anyone learn to be a mesmerist, Mr Kapoor?
威廉能吗 我能吗
I mean, could William? Could I?
能
Indeed.
谁都能进行催眠
Anyone can create a mesmerism trance.
我就是师从扎杜·阿里·钱德拉·罗黑特
I myself was taught by the great Zadu Ali Chandra Rohit.
你能解释下原理吗
Can you explain how it works?
催眠术是通过动物之间的
Mesmerism works through the physical transmission
物理传输完成的
exerted by one animal over another,
本源是神经能量的传输
stemming from a transference of nervous energy.
需要我演示一下吗
Would you like me to... demonstrate?
怎么 你能在这里演示吗
What, can you do it here?
就在这房♥间里
In this room?
我在哪里都能进行催眠
I can mesmerise anywhere.
不用我去你的闺阁中吗
You don't need me to be in your boudoir?
你可以拿我演示
You can use me as a subject.
我也行
Or me.
我担心
My fear with you is that
你的大脑可能太容易催眠了
your mind may be too easily sent to sleep.
如果可以 我想选一个不容易催眠的对象
So I will choose a harder subject, if I may,
这样更能展示我的...
the better to demonstrate my, er...
能力
powers.
但是...
But...
我担心像卡洛琳你这样的女性
my fear with a woman like yourself, Caroline,
大脑太过复杂
is that you have too sophisticated,
修养太高 质疑太多
too cultured, questioning a mind
很难催眠
to be entranced.
我不是这样的
I don't.
拥有你这样生命灵气的女性
A woman with your vital spirit
会思考 抗辩 质疑
will think and remonstrate and question.
我不是这样的 不会的
I don't. I won't.
你将无法被动屈服
You will be incapable of passive submission.
无法顺从催眠的乐趣
You will struggle to submit to the pleasure of it.
我不会的
I won't.
触摸我的指尖
Touch my fingertips...
我将带你进入催眠状态
And I will take you into a mesmerised trance.
可能需要点时间 但如果你愿意...
It may take a number of moments, but if you're willing...
把自己交给我
submit to me.
通过我们的指尖
Through our fingertips,
一股生命力从我体内流向你
a vital energy flows from my body to yours.
我的生命力现已注入你体内
My vital principle penetrates you now.
看着我的眼睛...
Keep your eyes on mine...
我将带你进入空却治愈的沉睡中
and I will put you into an annihilating and healing sleep.
肌肤不再是我们之间的屏障
Your skin is no longer a border between us.
我现在轻抚你带你进入沉睡
Now I stroke you into deepness.
不不不 不要
No, no, no, no. No.
停下
Stop this.
简直胡闹 她的名誉就要被你毁了
This is utterly unacceptable. Her honour is at stake.
这不是治疗 这是
This isn't medicine, it's...
-别的东西 -你为什么觉得受到威胁
- ..Something else. - Why do you feel threatened?
我才没有受到威胁
I am not threatened.
但莱辛先生不会愿意让一个印度人抚摸自己的妻子
But Mr Lessing will not want his wife being stroked by an Indian.
如何叫醒进入催眠状态的病人
Now, how does one wake a patient from this trance?
-扇她耳光吗 -这样
- Should I slap her face? - Like this.
现在你相信了吗
Now do you believe?
斯特德曼先生 会有点疼
Mr Steadman, there will be some pain,
但我保证这个肿瘤切除手术相对简单
but I assure it's a relatively easy tumour removal,
我会快速完成
which I will do swiftly,
我们还会给你白兰地缓解疼痛
and we will give you brandy for the pain.
莱辛先生 亨德里克医生请你帮忙
Mr Lessing, I have a request from Dr Hendrick.
我拒绝 不管是什么事
Certainly not, whatever it is.
吉迪恩先生今早本来要给学生讲课
Mr Gideon is due to do this morning's student lecture,
但他不小心
but he has found himself
在酒馆外面的沟渠摔伤了
injured in a ditch outside a public house.
酒鬼吉迪恩吗 真"意外"
Pisshead Gideon? Quelle surprise.
医院问你愿不愿意替他讲课
The hospital are asking if you would speak in his absence.
不 我不想去
No, I don't want to do it.
要不你去问问我朋友约翰·萨顿
Will you offer it to my friend John Sutton?
他比我更能容忍♥笨学生
He suffers stupid students far better than I do.
而且只要有人肯听 他巴不得
And he's desperate to tell anyone who will listen
谈论他那些无聊的药品
about his tedious drugs.
我11点的病人到了
Ah, my 11 o'clock.
你来早了
You're early.
好 我们来试试这种巴西植物
Right, let's see what this plant from Brazil
会对我的意识造成什么影响
brings forth in my consciousness, shall we?
但希望不会又让你开始
But also, let's hope it's not another
喋喋不休地吟诗
of your long narrative poems.
你又发作了
You have a return of your affliction.
很容易解决
It's easily remedied.
给我白兰地 护士
Brandy, please, Nurse.
在南中国海到底发生了什么事 罗伯特
What happened in the South China Sea, Robert?
在美杜莎号♥上
On the Medusa?
你从不谈论那个时候的事
You don't ever talk about that time.
我正在做肿瘤切除手术
I'm doing someone's tumour now.
也许你的病症就是那次引起的
Perhaps that time is the cause of your affliction.
你有没有想过
Do you ever think about that?
我们要开始了 斯特德曼先生
We're going to commence, Mr Steadman.
如果你和其他人谈谈当时的遭遇
Perhaps if you talked to others about your travails then,
也许能帮你减轻负担
it may help to ease the burden of them.
手术刀 护士
Blade, please, Nurse.
鸦♥片♥战争期间 你在皇家海军舰艇的复仇号♥上
You were posted as a surgical officer on the HMS Vengeance
担任手术军官
during the Opium War.
好吧 我告诉你
Very well, I'll tell you.
那是个充满奇迹
It's a tale full of wonder...
和恐怖的故事
and horror, what happened.
在1839年的10月
In the October of 1839,
我们的船在海南沿海
our ship was attacked by
被一艘中国海鹰舰袭击
a Chinese sea hawk off the coast of Hainan.
钩子和剪刀
Hook and scissors.
我们船侧被炮弹打出五个洞
They blew five holes in our side.
在船沉没前我及时上了一艘小艇
I managed to get into a skiff before the ship went down.
我独自往南航行 逃离追兵
I sailed south alone, fleeing my pursuers.
我在荷属东印度的海峡
For two days, I floated rudderless and adrift
漫无目的地漂流了两天
in the straits of the Dutch Indies.
最终 小艇搁浅在
Eventually, I ran my boat aground
一片不到90米长的狭长陆地
on a meagre strip of land barely 100 yards long...
上面仅有一棵棕榈树
with one single palm tree.
我完全不知道自己的方位
I had no idea of my position.
小艇也修不好
The skiff was irreparable...
那晚 我发现了可怕的事
..And that evening, I made a terrible discovery.
在岛的另一端的沙子里埋着一个人类头骨
A human skull buried in the sand at one end of the island.
没有任何办法逃离
With no means of escape,
我只好在这块沙洲上设法生存
I resigned myself to living on this sand spit
等待救援
until rescue arrived...
或是被路过的食人族吃掉
or I was eaten by the passing cannibals.
我把来到岛上的鹈鹕抓来吃 才得以活命
I survived by tackling and eating any pelicans that came to land.
你抓过鹈鹕吗 威廉
Have you ever tackled a pelican, William?
那十分骇人
It's an appalling business.
为了保持理智 我练习杂技
To keep myself sane, I practised acrobatics,
并用棕榈树枝做了一根笛子
and whittled a flute from the palm tree.
话题可以由你决定
The topic can be of your choosing.
我可以讲讲乙♥醚♥和氯仿的好处
I could talk about the blessed benefits of ether and chloroform.
这肯定能让那些年轻学生兴奋不已
I'd say that'd have the young 'uns on the edge of their seat.
抱歉 罗茜 我们迟点再约
I'm sorry, Rosie. We're going to have to meet up again later.
另外 这草叶一点作用都没有
Besides, this plant's done nothing.
就像我上次吸秋海棠一样
It's like the time I smoked begonias.
走吧 先生
Come along, sir.
带路吧 彼得斯
剧集 | 江湖郎中(2017) | 导航列表