剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表
这是双赢的。- 所以他在锻炼?
It's a win-win. - So he's working out?
目前为止,一切都好。- 很高兴听到。
So far, so good. - That's good to hear.
再见。
Bye.
嘿。
Hey.
嗯。。。再加一百个。
Mmm... add another hundred.
为什麽?
Why?
清醒是你看到女儿的主要条件。
Sobriety is the main condition of you seeing your daughter.
你老婆刚刚看到你一脸懵逼。
Your wife just saw you shitfaced.
再加一百个!-还行。
Add another hundred! - OK.
我不能每次都这样做。
I can't afford to do this every time.
你赚的钱是以前的两倍。
You're making twice as much as you were before.
是的,因为你很便宜,兄弟。
Yeah, because you were cheap, bro.
看?它对每个人都有效。
See? It's working out for everyone.
谢谢你。
Thank you for this.
如果没有你,我不知道我会在哪裡。
I don't know where I'd be without you.
当然,你会住在街上。
Sure you do, you'd be living on the street.
该死!
Oh shit!
呃,你能把这些塞给我的宝贝女儿吗?
Uh, could you slip these to my baby girl?
为了她的生日。
For her birthday.
确定。-谢谢。
Sure. - Thanks.
有一个好的。-再见。
Have a good one. - See you.
他买♥♥不下我。 - 他当然不能。
He can't buy me off. - Of course he can't.
他想增加付款,
He wanted to increase the payments,
确保您感到舒适。
make sure you were comfortable.
他是个瘾君子。
He's an addict.
我不能让他在我们女儿身边。
I can't let him be around our daughter.
看。。。
Look...
我从来没有见过他这样,米里亚姆。
I've never seen him like this, Miriam.
我的意思是,他是...
I mean, he's...
他很专注。
he's focused.
你必须给他第二次机会。
You gotta give him a second chance.
这是很多第二次机会。
That's a lot of second chances.
但最重要的是你不要告诉任何人
But the most important thing is that you not tell anybody
关于你前几天看到的。
about what you saw the other day.
爸爸还好吗?
Is Daddy OK?
哦,他很好,亲爱的。
Oh, he's fine, sweetie.
嘿,祝我最喜欢的侄女生日快乐!
Hey, happy birthday to my favourite niece!
我是你唯一的侄女。
I'm your only niece.
哦,对了!我忘了。
Oh, right! I forgot.
呃,我找到了这些。它们属于你吗?
Uh, I found these. Do they belong to you?
妈妈,看!
Mom, look!
谢谢,谢谢,谢谢!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
那些是你♥爸♥爸的,好吗?
Those are from your dad, OK?
因此,有了这个行动计划
So, with this action plan
以及我们无与伦比的客户至上承诺,
and our unparalleled client-first commitment,
我们相信我们公♥司♥是唯一合格的
we believe our firm is uniquely qualified
以确保您的这个採矿专桉
to ensure that this mining project of yours
既顺利又成功。
is both smooth and successful.
我想补充一个大大的感谢
And I want to add a big thank you
为了这个机会。
for this opportunity.
我们,嗯,我们饿了,有动力。
We're, um, we're hungry and motivated.
这是一个一流的球场。
That was a top-notch pitch.
嗯,那太好了!我们有交易吗?
Well, that's great! We have a deal?
是的,我们有交易
Yes, we have a deal
如果您聘请律师
if you hire an attorney
只致力于我们的档桉,
dedicated only to our dossier,
我们批准的人。
someone we approve.
他们必须是一线明星。
And they have to be A-list.
我们会找到最好的。
We'll find you the best.
绝对。
Absolutely.
好吧,谢谢你一路来到这裡。
Well, thank you for coming all the way down here.
哦,让我向您介绍我们的律师助理伊芙琳·兰德里。
Oh, let me introduce you to our paralegal, Evelyn Landry.
才华横溢,一丝不苟。
Talented and meticulous.
我们期待与您合作。
We look forward to working with you.
我不是在凯斯工作。
I'm not working on Keas.
我们同意了。
We agreed.
呃,是的,我们做到了。
Uh, yes, we did.
交易就是交易。
And a deal's a deal.
好。
Good.
我们必须找到替代品,
We'll have to find a replacement,
然后让你训练他们。
and then have you train them.
菲尔,我知道这是怎麽回事。
Phil, I know how this goes.
客户习惯了一个团队,
The client gets used to a team,
然后就更难引进新人了。
and then it gets harder to bring on new people.
房♥子,家,嘿。
Ev, Ev, hey.
只要保持信念,好吗?
Just keep the faith, OK?
我都过去了。
I'm all over it.
你最好是。
You'd better be.
看,你一直在为凯斯加班。
Look, you've been putting in overtime prepping for Keas.
你为什麽不离开一天?
Why don't you leave for the day?
你想让我现在离开?
You want me to leave now?
确定。是的,离开这裡。
Sure. Yeah, get out of here.
好的。 - 好的。
OK. - OK.
♪ 大提琴 ♪
在。。。
Um...
不,不要停下来。
No, don't stop.
那真是太美了。
That was beautiful.
我只是在练习。
I was just practicing.
我完了。
I was finished.
Ev,请玩。
Ev, please, play.
你不会笑或批评或...
You won't laugh or criticize or...
不。
No.
不,我只是听。
No, I'll just listen.
还行。
OK.
哦,我的上帝!不好意思!
Oh my God! Sorry!
是你哥哥。
It's your brother.
嘿,怎麽回事?- 你现在有空吗?
Hey, what's going on? - Are you available right now?
我抓住了我们一个很大的结局。-什麽?哪裡?
I caught us a big finish. - What? Where?
在麦奎尔132号♥见我。
Just meet me at 132 McGuire.
埃夫,我很抱歉。
Ev, I'm so sorry.
嗯,等我回来,我们可以这样做吗?还行。
Um, can we do this when I get back? OK.
还行。。。
OK...
...我在路上。
...I'm on my way.
那麽,我们在这裡做什麽?
So, what are we doing here?
我们需要一位顶级律师来与凯斯达成协定,对吧?
We need a top lawyer to seal the deal with Keas, right?
是的。- 令人印象深刻的人。
Yes. - Someone impressive.
每个人都想要的人。最大,最坏的律师。
Someone everybody wants. The biggest, baddest lawyer.
所有是的。- 好吧,我找到了她。
All yeses. - Well, I found her.
现在你需要赢得她的支援。我听说她是粉丝。
Now you need to win her over. I hear she's a fan.
等等,是谁?
Wait, who is it?
米兰达·德拉诺。
Miranda Delano.
来吧,伙计!
Come on, man!
抱歉,我的女儿正在经历一个阶段。
Apologies, my daughter is going through a phase.
她想熬夜。
She wants to stay up late.
她在考验我。
She's testing me.
孩子们会这样做。
Kids will do that.
是的。你有吗?
Yeah. Do you have any?
呃,不。
Uh, no.
不,还没有。
No, not yet.
好吧,当我离婚时,
Well, when I was going through my divorce,
我只是一直感到非常内疚
I just felt so guilty all the time
我一直在向她屈服。
that I kept on giving into her.
和。。。如果我能重新做一遍,
And... if I could do it all over again,
我会以非常不同的方式做这件事。
I would have done it very differently.
嗯。我们不会为我们的孩子做什麽,对吧?
Hmm. What we wouldn't do for our kids, right?
是的。
Yeah.
我--我相信你们两个,嗯,已经认识了?
I--I believe you two are, um, already acquainted?
是的,格裡默先生给了我一个非常罕见的法庭损失。
Yes, Mr. Grimmer gave me one of my very rare court losses.
好吧,你不能全部赢。
Well, you can't win them all.
我通常这样做。
I do, usually.
嗯。
剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表