剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表
什麽?
What?
我不认为我可以信任 Ev。
I don't think I can trust Ev.
自从她欺骗了我之后——
Ever since she cheated on me--
什麽?EV作弊了?
What? Ev cheated?
不,不...还没有。
No. No, not... not yet.
她可能,你知道...
She might, you know...
谁是那个人?
Who's the guy?
我想她还没有见过他。
I don't think she's met him yet.
哥哥。。。
Brother...
...来吧,伙计。
...come on, man.
你必须停止对自己这样做。
You gotta stop doing this to yourself.
你会把自己逼疯的。你要把她推开。
You'll drive yourself crazy. You're gonna push her away.
如果米里亚姆有外遇,你会有什麽感觉?
How would you feel if Miriam had an affair?
或者如果你认为她可以,我的意思是,你会怎麽做?
Or if you thought she could, I mean, what would you do?
我的意思是。。。
I mean...
老实说,我能怪她吗?
Honestly, could I blame her?
看,你会弄清楚的。
Look, you'll figure it out.
好吧?你总是这样做。
All right? You always do.
我不想让你担心我,好吗?
I don't want you worrying about me, OK?
你只专注于变得更好。
You just focus on getting better.
是的,我会的。
Yeah, I will.
只是当我在那裡时不要搞砸任何事情,好吗?
Just don't mess anything up when I'm in there, all right?
我无法为您修复它。
I won't be able to fix it for you.
为你感到骄傲。
Proud of you.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我作出有利于原告的裁决,
I'm ruling in favour of the Plaintiff,
应支付的补偿性损害赔偿。
compensatory damages to be paid.
你是男人!
You're the man!
祝贺。
Congratulations.
你应该在有机会的时候接受这笔交易。
You should have taken the deal when you had a chance.
我的客户永远不会和解,但你知道的。
My client was never going to settle, but you knew that.
嗯... - 所以,看来我欠你一顿晚餐。
Well... - So, it seems I owe you dinner.
你愿意吗?
You up for it?
你喜欢中文吗?
Do you like Chinese?
我知道一个好地方。
I know a good spot.
(轻笑,手♥机♥嗡嗡作响)
(Chuckling, phone buzzing)
那么。。。
Well...
如果你提供了这些证据,
if you had presented that evidence,
你会赢的。
you would have won.
也许。
Maybe.
玩“如果”的游戏可能很危险。
Playing a game of "What if" can be dangerous.
或者它可能很有趣。
Or it could be fun.
好的,我会玩的。
OK. I'll play.
如果我没有接这个桉子怎麽办?
What if I hadn't taken this case?
如果我没有遇到你呢?
And what if I hadn't met you?
如果...
And what if...
我不是一直想着你吗?
I didn't think about you all the time?
如果我吻了你怎麽办?
And what if I kissed you?
你的女朋友呢?
What about your girlfriend?
结束了。
It's over.
如果这隻是让我上♥床♥的伎俩怎麽办?
What if this is just some ploy to get me into bed?
如果不是呢?
And what if it's not?
如果这是事实...
If that's the truth...
然后-- -我知道在哪裡可以找到你。
then-- - Then I know where to find you.
你好。
Hi.
停。停。- 什麽,菲尔?什麽?
Stop. Stop. - What, Phil? What?
什麽?
What?
我能——我能——我不能。
I ca--I ca--I can't.
对不起。我不能。
I'm sorry. I can't.
什麽?
What?
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我做不到。
I can't do this.
对不起。
We're sorry.
您目前正在使用计划 B 服务。
You are currently using Plan B services.
请等到此期限结束
Please wait until this period ends
在提出另一个请求之前。
before making another request.
感谢您使用计划 B。
Thank you for using Plan B.
哦,共同--来吧!
Oh, co--come on!
啊,操。
Ah, fuck.
嘿。
Hey.
嘿。
Hey.
我想你。
I missed you.
真?-是的。
Really? - Yeah.
我爱你。。。
I love you...
比以往任何时候都多。
more than ever.
你太疏远了。
You've been so distant.
我知道。
I know.
但我在这裡。
But I'm here.
我现在在这裡。-是的。
I'm here now. - Yeah.
(叹气)
(Sighing)
回到床上。
Come back to bed.
但愿。-加油。
I wish. - Come on.
我会请病假的。
I'll call in sick.
我们可以一起度过一整天。
We can spend the whole day together.
不,我有工作面试。
No, I have a job interview.
为什麽?
For what?
你知道你的公♥司♥不能僱用我。
You know your firm can't hire me.
所以我申请了所有的顶级公♥司♥。
So I applied to all the top firms.
有些人甚至想要我。
Some even want me.
不要去面试。
Don't go to the interview.
为什麽?
Why?
不,我们需要钱。
No, we need the money.
听我说,我不希望你帮我们任何忙。
Listen to me, I don't want you doing us any favours.
我想你应该再拉一次大提琴了。
I think you should be playing the cello again.
大提琴?-是的。
The cello? - Yeah.
不,我们制定了一个计划。
No, we made a plan.
我拿到了认证,所以我们有两份收入。
I got my certification so we have two incomes.
好吧,现在我们有一个新的计划,
Well, now we have a new plan,
因为成为律师助理是一个员警。
because becoming a paralegal was a cop out.
你只是太害怕给音乐一个真正的镜头。
You were just too afraid to give music a real shot.
这就是你应该做的。
That's what you're supposed to be doing.
我没想过拉大提琴
I haven't thought about playing the cello
在这麽久里。
in so long.
谎言。
Lies.
你一直在想它。
You think about it all the time.
你应该这样做。你应该去做。
And you should do it. You should go for it.
和。。。
And...
...我认为我们应该得到那所房♥子。
...I think we should get that house.
你是对的,这是完美的。
You're right, it's perfect.
真?-真。
Really? - Really.
是的!
Yeah!
这些雷诺将永远持续下去。
These renos are gonna take forever.
是的,你不知道。
Yeah, you have no idea.
等等,你怎麽知道他们在隐瞒证据?
Wait, how did you know they were concealing evidence?
什麽?不。
What? No.
你怎麽知道他是凶手?
How come you knew he was the killer?
幸运的猜测。
Lucky guess.
我告诉你,以凯斯为客户,
I'm telling you, with Keas as a client,
我们会准备好的。
we'd be set.
让我们竞标合同。- 钱滚滚而来。
Let's bid for the contract. - Money is rolling in.
我们正在赢得所有桉件。
We're winning all our cases.
它将把我们的代表打造成大玩家。
It'd build our rep as big players.
不道德客户的大玩家。
Big players for unethical clients.
媒体会把我们称为最新的邪恶律师事务所。
The press would brand us as the latest evil law firm.
圣让人♥民♥比凯斯更需要像我们这样的律师。
The people of Saint Jean need lawyers like us more than Keas.
他们不会支付现金。
They won't pay cash.
集体诉讼对企业有利。
Class actions are good for business.
现在听我说,
Now listen to me,
不要为了获得合同而与Keas的任何人睡觉。
don't sleep with anyone at Keas to get that contract.
你在谈论什麽?
What are you talking about?
剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表