剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表
你拨♥打♥这个号♥码,呃,你付钱。
You call this number and, uh, you pay.
第二天,
And the next day,
这辆麵包车带着这对双胞胎出现。
this van shows up with these two twins.
接下来我知道,我在过去醒来...
And the next thing I know, I wake up in the past...
除了我记得将要发生的一切,所以...
except I can remember everything that's gonna happen, so...
所以我可以改变它...
so I can change it...
为了更好。
for the better.
我已经去过几次了。
I've already made several trips.
是的,好的...
Yeah, OK...
首先拯救我们的婚姻...
First to save our marriage...
然后为了拯救我们的女儿。
then to save our daughter.
夏洛特早产,埃夫。
Charlotte was born premature, Ev.
她没有成功。
She didn't make it.
我怎麽会知道感染
How would I have known about the infection
如果我还没有经历过呢?
if I hadn't already lived through it?
哦,或者彩票,对吧?
O-o-or the lottery, right?
我怎麽可能赢?
And how could I have won?
我已经知道了这些数位。
I already knew the numbers.
还行。
OK.
然后我也想使用它。
Then I want to use it too.
你可能想改变什麽?
What could you possibly want to change?
你想知道我会改变什麽吗?
You want to know what I would change?
是的。
Yes.
我永远不会以律师助理的身份加入公♥司♥。
I never would have joined the firm as a paralegal.
我永远不会放弃我的大提琴,我的音乐,
I never would have given up on my cello, my music,
我的管弦乐队。
my orchestra.
我永远不会住在这麽大、这麽冷的房♥子里。
I never would have lived in such a big, cold house.
我永远不会有孩子...
I never would have had a baby when...
什麽时候?
When what?
事实上,我永远不会和你生孩子。
Actually, I never would have had a baby with you.
在那裡...
There it is...
真♥相♥。
the truth.
除了你自己,你没有能力爱任何人。
You're not capable of loving anybody but yourself.
甚至不是你自己的女儿。
Not even your own daughter.
滚开。
Va chier.
我爱她胜过世界上的任何东西。
I love her more than anything in the world.
是你。你就是问题所在。
It's you. You're the problem.
右。我已经给了你一切,埃夫。
Right. I've given you everything, Ev.
我不是一个坏妈妈,
I'm not a bad mother,
即使你认为我无能。
even if you think I'm incompetent.
你在和谁打电♥话♥?
Who are you calling?
B计划。
Plan B.
你想做出改变,让我们做出改变。
You want to make a change, let's make a change.
菲尔,你正在发明一台时间机器
Phil, you're inventing a time machine
为自己辩护。
to justify yourself.
使用键盘,
Using the keypad,
选择您想要的目的地。
select your desired destination.
你想什麽时候回去,嗯?
When do you want to go back to, huh?
选择一天。在你怀孕之前?
Pick a day. Before you were pregnant?
哦,等等,不!
Oh, wait, no!
在我们相遇之前,这很完美。
Before we met each other, that's perfect.
你疯了。
You're crazy.
说明旅行的原因。
State the reason for the trip.
说啊。
Say it.
你想抹去自己的女儿,你说出来!
You want to erase your own daughter, you say it!
你♥他♥妈♥的噁心。
You sick fuck.
系统无法注册您的答桉。
The system could not register your answer.
请尝试--
Please try--
埃夫,来吧。
Ev, come on.
就在这裡和我说话。
Just talk to me here.
你不必去。
You don't have to go.
只。。。我可以改变,我可以。
Just... I can change, I can.
我可以停止如此控制。
I can stop being so controlling.
伊芙琳,来吧。嘿。嘿!
Evelyn, come on. Hey. Hey!
就留下来找夏洛特,好吗?
Just stay for Charlotte, OK?
房♥子很大。
The--the house is big.
我可以给你所有你需要的空间和时间。
I can give you all the space and the time that you need.
电动汽车。电动汽车!停下来告诉我我需要做什麽
Ev. Ev! Just stop and tell me what I need to do
为了救我的家人!
to save my family!
什麽?
What?
你在吓唬我,菲尔。
You're scaring me, Phil.
电动汽车。不。
Ev. No.
不不!
No, no, no, no, no, no!
嘿,现在就把她放下来!
Hey, put her down right now!
如果你想和她在一起,你需要留在这裡!
If you want to be with her, you need to stay here!
让我过去。- 你现在把她给我。
Let me by. - You give her to me right now.
你说你不想要孩子。
You said you didn't want a child.
你说的!
You said that!
你要母乳喂养她吗?
Are you gonna breast feed her?
“因为这是我唯一的工作,对吧?
'Cause that's my one job, right?
伊芙琳。-移♥动♥。
Evelyn. - Move.
电动汽车。好了,打住。伊芙琳!好了,停下,停下!
Ev. OK, stop. Evelyn! OK, stop, stop!
让我们在这裡只关注解决方桉,好吗?
Let's just focus on solutions here, OK?
你要做什麽,菲尔?
What are you gonna do, Phil?
把我推下楼梯?
Shove me down the stairs?
用你的时光机赢回我?
Win me back with your time machine?
伊芙琳。哎呀,拜託...
Evelyn. Ev, please...
伊芙琳。伊芙琳,你想要什麽?
Evelyn. Evelyn, what do you want?
你想要什麽?
What do you want?
好,好!我会给你一切。
OK, OK! I'll give you everything.
房♥子,是你的。
The--the house, it's yours.
钱,你可以拥有它。
The money, you can have it.
只是,拜託。
Just, please.
请不要带走我的女儿。
Please do not take my daughter.
我是她的母亲。
I'm her mother.
说明旅行的原因。
State the reason for the trip.
系统无法注册您的答桉。
The system could not register your answer.
请重试。
Please try again.
你好?
Hello?
我在新闻上看到你了!
I saw you on the news!
您的基金会引起了不小的轰动。
Your foundation made quite a splash.
你知道,我一直都知道你会照顾我们。
You know, I always knew you'd take care of us.
现在看看你。
And now look at you.
你在照顾别人的孩子。
You're looking after everyone else's kids.
菲力浦?
Philip?
有什麽不对吗?
Is something wrong?
伊芙琳离开了。
Evelyn left.
她带走了夏洛特。
She took Charlotte.
哦。。。
Oh...
哇...
W-w-w...
你做了什麽?
what did you do?
我什麽都做了。
I did everything.
啊。。。
Ah...
对不起,我——我——我不能...
I'm sorry, I--I--I can't...
我不能忍♥受这样看到你。
I can't handle seeing you this way.
(菲尔哭泣)
(Phil crying)
嘿。
Hey.
你不能只是在这裡躺几天。
You can't just lay here for days.
这个狗屎洞会让任何人感到沮丧。
This shithole would depress anybody.
我的意思是,发生了什麽?
I mean, what happened?
她真的欺骗了你吗?
Did she actually cheat on you?
我的意思是,一定发生了什麽事。
I mean, something must have happened.
她不会让你一无所有。
She wouldn't just leave you over nothing.
谢谢。
Thank you.
不管是什麽,我在这裡为你服务,兄弟。
Whatever it is, I'm here for you, Bro.
(♪ Alternative rock on stereo ♪)
呸!
Ugh!
不,不,不,不,不。
No, no, no, no, no.
他妈的!
Fuck!
发生了什麽事?
What happened?
神!-什麽?
剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表