剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表
God! - What?
你昨晚喝了。
You drank last night.
什麽?
What?
不,我没有。你做到了。
No, I didn't. You did.
为什麽?
Why?
你为什麽一直这样做?
Why do you keep doing this?
否则生活会很无聊。
Life would be boring otherwise.
我做什麽并不重要。
It doesn't matter what I do.
你永远不会改变,是吗?
You're never gonna change, are you?
(剧烈呼气)
(Exhaling sharply)
我说完了。
I'm done.
哎呀!
Oops!
您的基金会的慷慨承诺
Your foundation's generous commitment
将有助于建造我们的新翼。
will help build our new wing.
嗯,蒙特利尔儿童医院非常贴近我的心。
Well, Montreal Children's is very close to my heart.
谢谢。-祝你今天开心。
Thank you. - Have a good day.
你也是。
You too.
你真的想要完全监护权吗?
You really want full custody?
这有点矫枉过正,你不觉得吗?
It's a bit overkill, don't you think?
你必须通过我的律师,派特。
You have to go through my lawyers, Pat.
我是你的朋友。
I'm your friend.
我知道你的“朋友”技巧。
I know your "friend" technique.
我不玩了。- 我也不是。
I'm not playing. - And neither am I.
我想要完全监护权。
I want full custody.
Ev获得访问权。就是这样。
Ev gets visiting rights. That's it.
你为什麽要让夏洛特为你的分手买♥♥单?
Why are you making Charlotte pay for your break-up?
我有更多的空閒时间,更多的资源。
I have more free time, more resources.
我可以负担得起工作人员的説明。- 我不会让你这样做。
I can afford staff to help. - I won't let you do this.
等一下,你是她的律师?
Wait a minute, you're her lawyer?
哦,我很害怕。
Ooh, I'm scared.
你假装事故只是为了让她回来。
You faked an accident just to get her back.
你认为法官会如何看待这一点?
How do you think a judge will take that?
艾夫忘了去看医生
Ev neglected to go to the doctor
当她发烧时。
when she had a fever.
目击者看到你像疯子一样开车
Witnesses saw you drive like a maniac
阻止她去巡迴演出。
to stop her from going on tour.
她更在乎
She cares more about
她的事业比她自己的女儿。
her career than she does her own daughter.
她的朋友看到你把艾夫推下楼梯!
Her friend saw you push Ev down the stairs!
那是个意外!
That was an accident!
看,她自己说她后悔
Look, she said it herself that she regrets
和我生个孩子。
having a child with me.
她甚至不想要夏洛特。
She doesn't even want Charlotte.
如果她这麽在乎她,
And if she cared about her so much,
那为什麽——那她当初为什麽要离开呢?
then why--then why'd she leave in the first place?
我明白了。
I get it.
我明白了,你受伤了。
I get it, you're hurt.
你知道这是怎麽回事。
You know how this goes.
监护权之争变得丑陋。
Custody battles get ugly.
这真的是你想要的吗?
Is that really what you want?
二百K.
Two hundred K.
什麽?
What?
更多?
More?
好吧,我给你50万美元
All right, I'll give you $500,000
说服她给我完全监护权。
to convince her to give me full custody.
哦,我的上帝!
Oh my God!
你一定是在开玩笑。- 说出你的价格,派特。
You've got to be kidding. - Name your price, Pat.
我知道你有一个。- 她是我的妹妹。
I know you have one. - She's my sister.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎麽了?
What the fuck is the matter with you?
绝对不行!
Absolutely not!
菲尔。。。
Phil...
...如果你一直这样行事,
...if you keep acting like this,
Ev再也不想和你说话了,
Ev will never want to speak to you again,
更不用说让你看到你的孩子了。
let alone let you see your child.
我以朋友的身份告诉你这个。
I'm telling you this as a friend.
你好。
Hello.
很高兴见到你。
It's nice to see you.
嗨,夏洛特。
Hi, Charlotte.
你好。
Hello.
你好。- 多麽美好的惊喜访问!
Hi. - What a nice surprise visit!
是的。
Yeah.
嗯,其实我已经准备好回来了。
Um, actually, I'm ready to come back.
呃,不着急。
Uh, there's no rush.
你还有几个月的垫假。
You still have a couple months left on your mat leave.
好吧,事情发生了变化。
Well, things have changed.
菲尔和我...
Phil and I...
结束了。
It's over.
嗯,那太好了。
Well, that's great.
我的意思是,让你回来。
I mean, to have you back.
很高兴见到你。
It's so good to see you.
嘿。
Hey.
我,呃,在想我能不能带走夏洛特。
I, uh, was wondering if maybe I could take Charlotte.
就带她去这裡散步,比如,
Just take her for a walk just around here, like,
也许是公园。
the park maybe.
哎呀,我不想通过律师——
Ev, I don't want to go through lawyers--
菲尔,你申请了完全监护权。
Phil, you filed for full custody.
我退出了。
I withdrew.
我想你和我可以一起做这件事,
I think you and I can do this together,
正确的方式,为了夏洛特。
the right way, for Charlotte's sake.
昨晚她很难入睡
She had a hard time falling asleep last night
所以我,呃,我不得不拿你的一件毛衣
so I, uh, I had to take one of your sweaters
并把它放在她的婴儿床裡。
and put it in her crib.
她直接出去了。-啊!
She went right out. - Ah!
猜是气味或其他东西。
Guess it was the smell or something.
你想妈妈了吗?
Did you miss Mommy?
所以,听着,呃,没什麽大不了的,
So, listen, uh, it's not a big deal,
但是你家裡还有很多东西。
but you still have a lot of stuff at the house.
我不知道你是否要我收拾一下,然后放下,
I don't know if you want me to pack it up and drop it off,
或者如果你想过来。
or if you want to come by.
我还在整理我的生活安排
I'm still sorting out my living arrangements
如果没关係的话。
if that's OK.
是的。是的,当然。
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
还行。
OK.
所以,我们週五还在吗?
So, we still on for Friday?
是的,她早上有阿瓜课。
Yeah, she has agua class in the morning.
但週五下午很好。-伟大。
But Friday afternoon is good. - Great.
好的,我週五见。
OK, I'll see you Friday.
再见。
Bye.
祝你今天开心。
Have a good day.
是的,你也是。
Yeah, you too.
他开枪... - 哦!哦!
He shoots... - Oh! Oh!
他得分!
He scores!
好吧,超时。超时。
All right, time out. Time out.
守门员需要自我休息。
Goalie needs an ego break.
事情怎麽样?
How are things?
是的,很好。好。
Yeah, good. Good.
我们正在整理它。
We're sorting it out.
是的。
Yeah.
我们应该,呃,敲定离婚协定吗?
Should we, uh, finalize the divorce agreement?
呃,不着急。
Uh, there's no rush.
嗯,已经一个月了。
Hmm, it's been a month.
我不想摇摆不定,你知道吗?
I don't want to rock the boat, you know?
嗯,在,呃,根据我的经验,
Well, in, uh, in my experience,
最好早点结束。
it's best to get it over with sooner rather than later.
这样,你们都可以继续前进。
That way, you can both move on.
你不必担心。
You don't have to worry.
妹会得到很好的照顾。
Your sister's gonna be well taken care of.
啊,好吧。
Ah, all right.
啊!好,好!
Ah! OK, OK!
(埃裡克):干得好。- 好吧,伙计们。
(Eric): Good job. - All right, guys.
时间?- 准备死!
剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表