剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表
是的。- 你必须让它变成蓝色。
Yeah. - You gotta make it blue.
是的。嘿,不!
Yeah. Hey, no!
没有人会远离我。
No one is gonna keep away from me.
不!
No!
好的,在后面,在后面!
OK, on the back, on the back!
不 不 不!我知道在哪裡。
No, no, no! I know where.
我知道在哪裡。不在那裡。
I know where. Not there.
不,我知道在哪裡。在背面。
No, I know where. On the back.
菲尔。
Phil.
菲尔,过来。
Phil, come here.
你看起来不舒服。
You look uncomfortable.
让我把这个提出来。
Let me put this up.
不,不,离开它。没事的。
No, no, leave it. It's fine.
他妈的!给我休息一下。
Fuck! Give me a break.
是的?你好?-你好。
Yes? Hello? - Hi.
你能派人进来吗?床不能用。
Could you send someone in here? The bed's not working.
是的,我们会派人去找你。
Yes, we'll send someone your way.
呃,对不起!-是的?
Uh, excuse me! - Yeah?
呃,床不工作。
Uh, the bed's not working.
你能解决它吗?
Could you fix it, please?
嗯,我会得到维护。
Um, I'll get maintenance.
那医生呢?
And how about a doctor too?
从今天早上开始,我们就一直在等待
We've been waiting since this morning
让某人签署一些转移档。
for someone to sign some transfer papers.
我们因为一些行政废话而被困在这裡
We're stuck here because of some administrative bullshit
说医生需要签署他妈的档
that says a doctor needs to sign a fucking paper
这样我们就可以去看看我们的孩子了!
so we can go see our child!
所以,是的,请医生!
So, yes, a doctor please!
这他妈的...
This fucking...
我想见她。
I want to see her.
嘿,小心。
Hey, careful.
嘿,宝贝女儿。
Hey, baby girl.
是妈妈。
It's Mama.
请坚持。
Please hold on.
请。
Please.
可能发生的最坏情况是什麽?
What's the worst that could happen?
她可能不会成功。
She may not make it.
但我们正在尽力而为。
But we're doing our best.
如果她活下来?
And if she survives?
她可能有呼吸问题
She could have respiratory issues
或心脏问题,
or heart problems,
或者她可能是完全健康的。
or she could be perfectly healthy.
现在下结论还为时过早。
It's too early to tell.
好的,是什麽原因造成的?
OK, what caused this?
细菌导致尿路感染
Bacteria led to a urinary tract infection
发展成肾盂肾炎。
that developed into pyelonephritis.
这就是让你早产的原因。
That's what sent you into early labour.
但是她什麽时候抓住这个的?- 我们不知道确切。
But when did she catch this? - We don't know exactly.
但是,进入如何以及何时是没有意义的——
But it's pointless to get into the how and when--
不 不。不,这不是毫无意义的!
No, no. No, it's not pointless!
这对我来说很重要!-菲尔!
It's important to me! - Phil!
当我们得到实验室测试结果时,我们会知道更多。
We'll know more when we get the lab test results back.
现在,试着休息一下。
For now, try to rest.
我是酸 - 啊!
I'm sor-- Ah!
嘿!
Hey!
菲尔!
Phil!
给你这些向日葵。
Got you these sunflowers.
他们很漂亮。
They're beautiful.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你能有这麽多访客吗?
Are you allowed to have this many visitors?
如果你需要什麽,就给我们打电♥话♥。
If you need anything, just call us.
是的,我们会做任何事情,甚至洗头!
Yeah, we'll do anything, even wash your hair!
我们支援她。
We're rooting for her.
她很坚强...就像他的妈妈一样。
She's strong... comme sa maman .
我们能看到她吗?
Can we see her?
在。。。
Um...
当然可以。
of course you can.
我能问你一些事情吗?
Can I ask you something?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
如果你能回去改变事情
If you could go back and change things
这样塔克就不必戴那个支架了......
so that Tucker wouldn't have to wear that brace...
你会这样做吗?
would you do it?
不,因为那样他就不会是我的塔克了,你知道吗?
No, because then he wouldn't be my Tucker, you know?
那孩子无所畏惧。
That kid's fearless.
嘿,我是,呃,我不是关係专家,
Hey, I'm, uh, I'm no relationship expert,
但是,嗯,我姐姐现在比以往任何时候都更需要你。
but, um, my sister needs you more than ever right now.
我认为你需要她。
And I think you need her.
谢谢。
Thanks.
我问我是否可以留下来。
I asked if I could stay.
来吧,宝贝。我们去睡觉吧。
Come on, baby. Let's go to sleep.
来吧,伙计。
Come on, buddy.
嗯,我 - 我 - 我会在那裡。
Um, I--I--I'll be right there.
还行。
OK.
嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿。
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
你恨我吗?
Do you hate me?
不。
No.
这不是你的错,埃夫。
It's not your fault, Ev.
是的。
It is.
我应该知道得更好。
I should have known better.
你没事吧?-我很好。
Are you OK? - I'm fine.
还行。
OK.
嘿,埃夫,怎麽了?
Hey, Ev, what's up?
嗯... - 你还好吗?
Um... - Are you OK?
我想我只是累了。
I think I'm just tired.
有人叫救护车。
Someone call an ambulance.
什麽?
What?
那是你第一次出现症状吗?
Was that the first time you had symptoms?
在我离开巡演之前,
Before I left on tour,
我的体温很温和。
I was running a mild temperature.
你为什麽不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me that?
我以为这隻是神经,一切都在我的脑海裡。
I thought it was just nerves, that it was all in my head.
但你怀孕了。
But you were pregnant.
好吧,我要和产科医生谈谈
Well, I was gonna talk to the obstetrician
在我的检查中。
at my checkup.
还有呢?
And?
我错过了约会。
I missed the appointment.
那是巡演的那一天。
It was the day of the tour.
我想我回来后会去。
I figured I'd go when I got back.
会发生什麽?
What's gonna happen?
我需要知道。
I need to know.
宝宝的心脏越来越弱。
Your baby's heart is getting weaker.
她不会成功的。
She's not going to make it.
如果伊芙琳赴约了...
If Evelyn had made it to her appointment...
这会改变什麽吗?
would that have changed anything?
这样想是没有用的。-回答我。
It's no use thinking that way. - Answer me.
你能阻止感染吗?
Could you have stopped the infection?
如果我发现了症状,
If I had picked up on the symptoms,
满血奔跑,看到了异常——
ran full bloods, seen the anomalies--
是或否?
Yes or no?
也许,是的。
Maybe, yes.
但是这样想是没有用的!
But there's no use thinking like that!
说明旅行的原因。
State the reason for the trip.
拯救我的孩子。
To save my child.
剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表