剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表
派特,我认识你。你会为团队拿一个。
Pat, I know you. You'd take one for the team.
是的,总是,但是-
Yes, always, but--
不用担心钱,好吗?
And don't worry about money, OK?
我们要提高你的工资,
We're gonna raise your salary,
确保您可以支付孩子的私立学校费用。
make sure you can pay for your kid's private school.
你和埃裡克谈过吗?
Did you talk to Eric?
这很好。
This is good.
不,这很棒。
No, this is great.
我--我的意思是,我们的计费时间增加了两倍
I--I mean, we tripled our billable hours
在上一季度
in the last quarter
我们准备做更多的事情。
and we're set to do even more this one.
站在顶端改变的感觉很好,是吧?
That feels good to be on top for a change, huh?
嘿,派特,你的客户罗伯特布莱克本在这裡。
Hey, Pat, your client Robert Blackburn is here.
他很不高兴。他不会签署离婚档。
He's upset. He won't sign the divorce papers.
天啊。这傢伙。
Oh, God. This guy.
派特?
Pat?
呃,你为什麽不让我和他谈谈?
Uh, why don't you let me talk to him?
嗯,但是你,呃,你讨厌离婚桉。
Um, but you, uh, you hate divorce cases.
让我试一试。
Just let me give it a try.
都是你的。
All yours.
他妈的讨厌这个傢伙。
Fucking hate the guy.
布莱克本先生?
Mr. Blackburn?
我是菲力浦。
I'm Philip.
我是——我是这裡的合作伙伴之一。
I'm--I'm one of the partners here.
我不会签名。
I'm not gonna sign.
好的,为什麽?
OK. Why?
因为她有外遇。
Because she had an affair.
是的。我明白了。
Yeah. I get it.
我也被骗了。
I've been cheated on too.
我知道那是什麽感觉。
I know how it feels.
你把它记在你的脑海裡,你不能看不到它。
You get it in your head, you can't unsee it.
让你想做疯狂的事情。
Makes you want to do crazy things.
你想惩罚她,对吧?
You want to punish her, right?
这对你有什麽好处?
What's that gonna do for you?
重要的是你接下来要做什麽。
It's what you do next that counts.
看,你——你生气了,你受伤了,对吧?
Look, you're--you're angry, you're hurt, right?
但那些——那些只是感觉。
But those--those are just feelings.
你实际上还没有做错任何事。
You haven't actually done anything wrong, yet.
你一直在喝酒?
You been drinking?
要我开车送你回家吗?
Want me to drive you home?
谢谢,菲尔。
Thanks, Phil.
把它想像成一张白纸。
Just think of it as a clean slate.
嘿,我实际上需要再停下来。
Hey, I'm actually gonna need to make another stop.
我有一位格裡默先生在这裡见你。
I've got a Mr. Grimmer here to see you.
他现在下来了。
He's coming down now.
谢谢。
Thank you.
格裡默参赞。
Counsellor Grimmer.
泰伦斯沃克。
Terrence Walker.
这是关于一个桉例的?
This about a case?
不。
No.
还行。。。
OK...
我该怎麽説明你?
How can I help you?
哦,你不能。
Oh, you can't.
我只是想看看你。
I just wanted to take a look at you.
打扰一下,你是谁?
Excuse me, who are you?
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
是的。
Yeah.
我想组建一个家庭。
I want to start a family.
是的?
Yeah?
现在打开新闻。
Turn on the news now.
在Keas矿桉中,这已成定局。
It's a foregone conclusion in the Keas mine case.
Keas採矿专桉将有
The Keas mining project will have
对该地区的积极社会经济影响——
positive socio-economic impacts on the area--
猜猜谁将代表穷♥人♥,
Guess who's gonna represent the poor,
被骗的圣让人
cheated people of Saint Jean
对抗邪恶的企业巨头凯斯?
against the evil corporate giant Keas?
你是怎麽做到的?
How did you do this?
我碰巧在圣让的一家酒吧里。
I happened to be in a bar in Saint Jean.
碰巧是?- 嗯嗯。
Happened to be? - Mm-hmm.
我碰巧遇到了这个可爱的年轻女人
And I happened to run into this lovely young woman
谁碰巧把我介绍给她的父亲。
who happened to introduce me to her father.
刚进办公室就行了。
Just come into the office.
圣让的好人正在等待他们的救世主。
The fine folks of Saint Jean are awaiting their saviours.
干得好,我的朋友。
Well done, my friend.
好吧,我走了。
Well, I'm off.
你看起来很棒。
You look fantastic.
哦,我不想去那裡。
Oh, I wouldn't want to go there.
孕吐?
Morning sickness?
是的,总是。
Yeah, always.
你确定要去参加这次试镜?
You sure you want to go to this audition?
嗯,我一直在练习。
Well, I've been practicing.
什麽,你认为我还没有准备好?
What, you don't think I'm ready?
什麽?不。不,只是...
What? No. No, it's just...
我不知道,如果你得到演出,
I don't know, if you get the gig,
您只需要立即申请产假。
you will just have to ask for a maternity leave right away.
我的意思是,我可以支付帐单,你知道的。
I mean, I can cover the bills, you know.
该公♥司♥正在蓬勃发展。
The firm is booming.
菲尔,我们同意了。
Phil, we agreed.
是的,你是对的。-是的。还行。
Yeah, you're right. - Yeah. OK.
你会很棒。
You're gonna be amazing.
加油。-是的。
Come on. - Yeah.
(咕噜咕噜)
(Grunting)
祝你好运!
Break a leg!
我爱妳。-我也爱你。
I love you. - I love you too.
剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表