剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表
菲尔?-对不起。是的?
Phil? - Excuse me. Yeah?
我想让你见见我的妹妹伊芙琳。
I wanted you to meet my sister, Evelyn.
家族真正的天才。
The real genius of the family.
她刚刚以优异的成绩毕业于音乐专业
She just graduated with distinction in music
来自渥太华大学。
from the University of Ottawa.
Ev,这是菲力浦·格裡默,我的新搭档。
Ev, this is Philip Grimmer, my new partner.
他即将成为最有权势的律师
He's about to become the most powerful lawyer
在蒙特利尔感谢我。
in Montreal thanks to me.
啊,你一定是新公♥司♥背后的大脑。
Ah, you must be the brains behind the new firm.
这使我成为美人。- 或者野兽。
That makes me the beauty. - Or the beast.
饮料?
Drinks?
呃,是的。
Uh, yeah.
我哥哥告诉我很多关于你的事...
My brother has told me a lot about you...
你对文字有真正的方式。
that you have a real way with words.
对,呃...
Right, uh...
渥太华。。。
Ottawa...
呃,每年的这个时候都很好,是吗?
Uh, it's nice this time of year, yeah?
天啊。不。
Oh, God. No.
这是一个开始。
That's a start.
这听起来很疯狂,但是...
This is gonna sound crazy, but...
我觉得我已经认识你了。
I feel like I already know you.
你知道,就像你是我生活的一部分。
You know, like you're a part of my life.
你...
That you're...
什麽?
What?
万事。
Everything.
我很快就要搬到布拉格学习了。
I'm moving to Prague soon to study.
不要执着于此。
Don't get attached.
太迟了。
Too late.
那是我的吗?
Is that mine?
是你哥哥吓坏了,因为我还没有送这个。
It's your brother freaking out, 'cause I haven't sent this yet.
不,这是我的。
No, it's mine.
是的,嗨。
Yeah, hi.
别担心,我醒了。
Don't worry, I was awake.
我很想让你们俩都在这裡,但你知道的。
I'd love to have you both here, but you know.
当然,这行得通,爸爸。
Sure, that works, Dad.
是的,再见。
Yeah, bye.
(键盘点击)
(Keyboard clicking)
我们明天被邀请去我父母家吃晚饭。
We're invited to my parents' for dinner tomorrow.
呃,来吧。- 今天是我妈妈的生日。
Ugh, come on. - It's my mom's birthday.
呃,什麽是... - 你能来吗?
Ugh, what is... - Can you come?
呃,这个 Wifi 一直在嘶吼。
Ugh, this Wifi keeps crapping out.
这让我发疯。
It's driving me crazy.
什麽?
What?
晚餐。我的父母。明天。
Dinner. My parents. Tomorrow.
哦,呃...
Oh, uh...
你♥爸♥爸自製的葡萄酒可以剥去这些牆壁上的油漆。
your dad's homemade wine could strip the paint off these walls.
不,你去。没有我,你会有更多的乐趣。
No, you go. You'll have more fun without me.
很好,不要来。我不再推动它了。
Fine, don't come. I'm not pushing for it anymore.
什麽?哇,哇,哇,哇,哇!
What? Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
我可以记录在桉吗?
Can I get that on the record please?
不是现在。-加油。
Not now. - Come on.
我需要一些证据,当你尝试和...
I need some proof for when you try and...
早在一月份,
Back in January,
你说这将是七到八周。
you said this was gonna be seven or eight weeks.
五月中旬,我们在这裡。
Here we are, in the middle of May.
您的支票被退回。
Your cheque bounced.
好吧,好吧,我的意思是,
OK, well, I mean,
这是一个银行问题。
that's a-- that's a banking issue.
我可以解决这个问题。但是来吧。
I can fix that. But come on.
这仍然不是远远落后于计划的藉口。
It's still not an excuse to be this far behind schedule.
也许是因为你强迫我僱用你的兄弟。
Maybe it's because you forced me to hire your brother.
安迪,那些法式门怎麽来了?
Andy, how are those French doors coming?
没有法式门,没有兄弟。
No French doors and no brother.
好的,好的。
OK, OK.
如果我能让他出现在他应该在的地方,呃,
If I can get him to be where he's supposed to be, uh,
你能赶紧完成工作吗?
can you rush the job?
如果我们僱用另一个人怎麽办?
What if we hire another guy?
是的。是的,那会起作用。
Yeah. Yeah, that'll work.
好的,太好了。
OK, great.
嗯,你肯定告诉了他。
Well, you sure told him.
不要揉进去。
Don't rub it in.
你为什麽要保护你的兄弟?
Why do you protect your brother?
看,他过得并不容易,好吗?
Look, he hasn't had it easy, OK?
他在努力。
He's trying.
他永远不会承担责任
He's never gonna take responsibility
如果你总是保释他,他的行为。
for his actions if you always bail him out.
我知道。
I know.
不,这和你哥哥一点都不像,
No, this is nothing like your brother,
你知道的。
and you know it.
此外,安迪向我们收取的费用不到一半
Besides, Andy charges us less than half
塞德里克的一个傢伙。
of one of Cedric's guys.
是的,但是如果需要三倍的时间,那有什麽意义呢?
Yeah, but what's the point if it takes three times longer?
停止试图修复一切和每个人。
Stop trying to fix everything and everyone.
我会照顾好钱,好吗?
I will take care of the money, OK?
我保证。
Promise.
我们将获得大量现金注入
We're gonna get a big injection of cash
明天我们签下凯斯之后。
after we sign Keas tomorrow.
左转。我们将避开交通拥堵。
Turn left. We'll avoid the traffic.
不,我走对了。
No, I'm going right.
菲尔!-什麽?这样更快。
Phil! - What? It's quicker this way.
是的。。。
Yeah...
我要坐地铁。
I'm taking the subway.
我们要去同一个地方。
We're going to the same place.
我告诉过你,我有差事。
I told you, I have an errand.
电动汽车!- 我会在工作中见到你。
Ev! - I'll see you at work.
我会对付安迪。
I'll deal with Andy.
你好?
Hello?
天啊!-安 迪?
Oh God! - Andy?
是的,发生了什麽?
Yeah, what's going on?
哦,你还好吗?
Oh, are you OK?
什麽?是的,我没事。
What? Yeah, I'm OK.
呃,你不会相信昨晚发生的事情。
Uh, you wouldn't believe what happened last night.
对... - 不,停电了 -
Right... - No, the power went out a--
你在喝酒吗?
Were you drinking?
什麽?不,来吧。
What? No, come on.
安迪,我给你找了份工作。
Andy, I got you a job.
你必须出现。
You gotta show up for it.
每一天,从现在开始。
Every day, starting now.
打车。
Take a cab.
也许也是淋浴。
Maybe a shower too.
你好?- 你到底在哪裡?
Hello? - Where the hell are you?
我们需要做好准备!-是的。
We need to prep! - Yes.
我在路上。
I'm on my way.
对不起,我来晚了。
Sorry I'm late.
以下是所有关于
Here are all the briefs concerning
凯斯想要购买♥♥的受保护农田。
the protected farmland Keas wants to purchase.
哦,是的。菲尔和我可以给它一些背景。
Oh, yeah. Phil and I can give it some context.
是的。- 一切都在那裡。
Yeah. - Everything's there.
您只需要将其与其馀部分合併即可
You just need to merge it with the rest
的演示文稿并列印出来。
of the presentation and print it out.
呃,你能做到吗?我们有点失去了实习生。
Uh, can you do it? We kind of lost our intern.
而且你仍然没有接待员。
And you still have no receptionist.
好吧,在我们签下凯斯之后,这将是一场全新的球赛。
Well, after we sign Keas, it'll be a whole new ball game.
最好是。
It better be.
我们会扩大,对吧,菲尔?
We'll be expanding, right, Phil?
是的,没错。
Yes, that's right.
另外三位律师,
Three more lawyers,
接待员和律师助理。
a receptionist and a paralegal.
这提醒了我,
Which reminds me,
你能把候选人名单放在一起吗?
can you pull together a candidate list,
剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表