剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表
我可以再做一次。
I could do it again.
这裡没有判断。
No judgement here.
当我提款时,我看到了一些疯狂的狗屎。
I saw some crazy, wild shit when I was having withdrawals.
我的看法...您有两种选择:
The way I see it... you have two options:
要麽被你黑暗的思想控制,
either be controlled by your dark thoughts,
嫉妒,痴迷,
jealousy, obsessions,
或者学会忍♥受你的错误。
or learn to live with your mistakes.
原谅她,原谅自己。
Forgive her, forgive yourself.
并继续前进。
And move forward.
神。。。
God...
...赐予我平静的接受
...grant me the serenity to accept
我无法改变的事情,
the things I cannot change,
力所能及的改变的勇气
the courage to change the things I can
以及了解差异的智慧。
and the wisdom to know the difference.
当它来的时候
When it comes
到今天的蒙特利尔预测,
to today's forecast for Montreal,
首先是冻结区域。
the freezing region first.
好的,所以我们一会儿就讲到这裡。
Right, so we'll get to that in a second.
温度较低,
Temperatures are cooler,
但风开始回升
but the wind is starting to pick up
在劳伦人之上——
over the Laurentians--
你是个该死的骗子!
You're a goddamn liar!
你利用了我。
You used me.
你在那份报告中撒谎了。
You lied in that report.
你甚至关心癌症吗?
Do you even care about cancer?
你在乎人们会得癌症吗
Do you care that people will get cancer
来自您声称安全的矿山的有毒径流?
from toxic runoff from a mine you claim is safe?
我给你一个救赎自己的机会。
I'm offering you a chance to redeem yourself.
作证反对凯斯。
Testify against Keas.
哦,这是我的搭档,菲力浦·格裡默。
Oh, this is my partner, Philip Grimmer.
刘女士已同意作证
Ms. Liou has agreed to testify
她伪造了凯斯的报告。
that she falsified the report for Keas.
报告合规。
The report is compliant.
我不知道你在说什麽。
I have no idea what you're talking about.
祝你好运与这样一个腐♥败♥的人联繫在一起。
Good luck being associated with such a corrupt human being.
我想她会作证。
I think she'll testify.
B计划的时间。
Time for plan B.
什麽?
What?
我们虚张声势凯斯。
We bluff Keas.
硬不。
Hard no.
然后呢?
Then what?
我们进行反评估。
We do a counter-assessment.
我们 - 我们证明矿山将具有污染危险。
We--we prove that the mine is gonna be a contamination hazard.
由我们承担费用?我们负担不起。
At our expense? We can't afford that.
坚持。
Hold on.
你还好吧?我很担心。
You OK? I was worried.
是的。
Yeah.
是的,对不起昨天。
Yeah, sorry about yesterday.
我的牢房♥死了,然后我出去吃晚饭。
My cell died, and then I went out for dinner.
而且我们很晚才回到酒店。
And we got back late to the hotel.
嗯哼。- 我被擦了.
Uh-huh. - I was wiped .
我只是崩溃了。
I just crashed.
嗯,今天刚离开我。
Um, and today just got away from me.
如果菲尔问,我在看牙医。
If Phil asks, I'm at the dentist.
你在忙什麽呢?
What are you up to?
没什麽,只是,呃,
Nothing, just, uh,
试图阻止你的兄弟烧毁公♥司♥。
trying to stop your brother from burning down the firm.
哎呀,嗯,他们在给我们回电♥话♥。
Oops, um, they're calling us back.
我稍后再试你。
I'll try you again later.
等等,埃夫-
Wait, Ev--
我只是切入正题。
I'll just cut to the chase.
我们知道污染的风险更大
We know there is a greater risk of contamination
比毒理学报告中披露的。
than was disclosed in the toxicology report.
你能负担得起反评估吗
Can you afford a counter-assessment
那会立即停止所有採矿吗?
that would immediately halt all mining?
你认为你可以进来威胁我们吗
Do you think you can come in here and threaten us
放弃我们的诽谤诉讼?
into dropping our defamation suit?
哦,你不仅会放弃它,你还会补偿我们的客户。
Oh, not only will you drop it, you'll compensate our clients.
你会买♥♥到我的沉默。
And you'll buy my silence.
这是非法的。-非法?
That's illegal. - Illegal?
就像禁止显示报告的各个部分一样
Like suppressing the parts of a report
提到放射性矿物有点违法?
that mention radioactive minerals kind of illegal?
或者,我的意思是,你总是可以冒着暴露的风险。
Or, I mean, you can always risk being exposed.
那你呢?
And what about you?
您瞭解所承担的风险吗?
Do you understand the risks you're taking?
我的报价是最终的。
My offer is final.
祝你有美好的一天。保留铅笔。
Have a beautiful day. Keep the pencil.
格拉沃尔会让你昏昏欲睡。
Gravol will make you drowsy.
嗯,利沃曲,它会让你的胃安定下来。
Um, Rivotril, it will settle your stomach.
任何能説明我入睡的东西。
Whatever will help me sleep.
佐匹克隆。
Zopiclone.
只要确保你在小便后服用它
Just be sure you take it after you've peed
否则你会醒来看到一团湿漉漉的烂摊子。
or you will wake up to a wet mess.
可爱。
Lovely.
佐匹克隆 它是。
Zopiclone it is.
嘿。
Hey.
嗯?
Hmm?
这是怎麽回事?-无。它。。。
What's going on? - Nothing. It's...
妈妈,怎麽回事?
Mom, what's going on?
我很担心你。
I'm worried about you.
如果。。。
If...
如果你分崩离析,谁来照顾我们?
if you fall apart, who's gonna look after us?
嘿。。。
Hey...
我会没事的。
I'm gonna be fine.
还行?
OK?
我保证。
I promise.
你好?
Hello?
菲力浦·格裡默先生?
Mr. Philip Grimmer?
是的?
Yeah?
这是魁北克市纪念馆。
This is Quebec City Memorial.
您是伊芙琳·兰德里女士的紧急联繫人。
You are the emergency contact for Ms. Evelyn Landry.
她有宫缩。她要生了。
She's having contractions. She's about to give birth.
等等,等等,等等,等等!什麽?什麽?什麽?
Wait, wait, wait, wait! What? What? What?
那是不可能的。
That's not possible.
她——她才怀孕五个月。
She's--she's only five months pregnant.
格裡默先生,你能多快到达这裡?
Mr. Grimmer, how fast can you get here?
嘿,伊芙琳兰德里?
Hey, Evelyn Landry?
307室。- 307?这边?
Room 307. - 307? This way?
嗯嗯 - 好的,谢谢!
Mm-hmm. - OK, thanks!
嗨,呃,我是她的伴侣。这是怎麽回事?
Hi, uh, I'm her partner. What's going on?
她感染了导致她去
She has an infection which caused her to go
进入早产。
into premature labour.
哇 - 她还好吗?- 她正在进步。
Wha-- Is she OK? - She's improving.
她的体温较低,但我们需要监测她。
Her temperature is lower, but we need to monitor her.
然而,你的女儿有很多——
However, your daughter has a lot--
我女儿?- 她情况危急。
My daughter? - She's in critical condition.
什麽?
What?
她的肺没有完全形成。
Her lungs are not fully formed.
有併发症-- -但她会活下去吗?
There are complications-- - But she's gonna live?
一个团队准备运送她
A team is readying to transport her
到蒙特利尔儿童医院——
to the Montreal Children's--
她在哪?-来。
Where is she? - Come.
等等,是她吗?
Wait, is that her?
是的。-嘿!等等,等等,停下!
Yes. - Hey! Wait, wait, stop!
您将无法乘坐空中救护车。
You won't be able to go on the air ambulance.
我们会安排您的女朋友被转移,
We'll arrange for your girlfriend to be transferred,
你可以和她一起去。
and you can go with her.
他们必须走。
They have to go.
你在鸟身上画了喙吗?
Did you draw a beak on your bird?
是的,画一个喙。
Yeah, draw a beak.
剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表