剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表
只是充满了惊喜。
Just full of surprises.
是的。
Yeah.
好吧,我很抱歉,但是,呃,我们要撤回报价。
Well, I'm sorry, but, uh, we're withdrawing the offer.
我希望你们两个在一起会很幸福。
I hope you two will be very happy together.
嘿。-嘿。
Hey. - Hey.
我们,呃,我们需要谈谈。-后。
We, uh, we need to talk. - After.
不,这需要现在发生。- 先赎回。
No, this needs to happen now. - Redemption first.
我们需要讨好凯斯。
We need to curry favour with Keas.
派特。。。
Pat...
Keas提供多少钱?
How much is Keas offering?
嗯,呃,比隔壁的雷蒙德太太还多。
Well, uh, more than Mrs. Raymond next door.
二十七万五千。
Two hundred and seventy-five thousand.
你雇她去干♥她♥父亲
You hired her to work her father
你没告诉我?
and you didn't tell me?
好吧,你可能已经阻止了我。
Well, you might have stopped me.
我不知道这在板上的位置,
I didn't know where this fit on the board,
上方或下方-- -哦,下方。绝对在下面。
above or below or-- - Oh, below. Definitely below.
你在利用她。
You're using her.
她从中得到了一份工作。
She got a job out of this.
是的,她很不擅长的工作。
Yeah, a job she's terrible at.
不要对我表现得高大威勐。
Don't act all high and mighty with me.
你没有给他完整的 300 K。
You didn't offer him the full 300 K.
嗯,我需要钱。我要带妹走。
Well, I need the money. I'm taking your sister away.
哦。
Oh.
她怀孕了。
She's pregnant.
哇!
Wow!
嗯,恭喜。
Um, congrats.
不,我不配。
No, I don't deserve that.
我都搞砸了。
I'm fucking it all up.
一团糟。
It's a mess.
还行。
OK.
好了,你可以去度假了。
OK, you can go on vacation.
我就让米兰达早几天开始。
I'll just ask Miranda to start a few days earlier.
是的,关于米兰达,嗯...
Yeah, about Miranda, um...
今天早上不得不取消她的提议。
had to rescind her offer this morning.
对不起,你——你做了什麽?
I'm sorry, you--you did what?
看,这很複杂。
Look, it's complicated.
伊芙琳嫉妒,而我...
Evelyn's jealous, and I...
这不重要。
It doesn't matter.
只是,米兰达出局了。- 但是,凯斯...
Just, Miranda's out. - But, Keas...
你想毁了我们。
You're trying to ruin us.
你知道我为这家公♥司♥做了什麽吗?
Do you have any idea the things I've done for this firm?
派特,来吧。- 去你♥妈♥的♥,菲尔。 操你!
Pat, come on. - Fuck you, Phil. Fuck you!
我会想办法让它工作!
I'll find a way to make it work!
米兰达结束了。
Miranda is over.
你再也不必听到她的名字或再见到她了。
You're never gonna have to hear her name or see her again.
发生了什麽事?
What happened?
呃。。。
Uh...
她打了我。
she hit on me.
我应该阻止它,我只是...
And I should have put a stop to it, I just...
我不知道。
I don't know.
我简直不敢相信这样的女人会喜欢我。
I couldn't believe a woman like that would be into me.
好痛。
That hurts.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我们可以点击重置按钮吗?
Can we just hit the reset button?
重新开始?
Start over?
是的,我想改变一些事情。
Yeah, I'd like to change a few things.
你会改变什麽?
And what would you change?
你还记得我第一次见到妈的时候吗?
You remember when I met your mom for the first time?
是的。- 嗯嗯。
Yeah. - Mm-hmm.
我好紧张,
I was so nervous,
我喝多了,浑身都吐了。
I drank too much and I puked all over.
是的,你留下了深刻的印象
Yeah, you left a lasting impression
在地毯上。
on the carpet.
是的,我想重新做一遍。
Yeah, I'd like a do-over on that.
确定。确定。
Sure. Sure.
但是打嗝呢?
But what about the burp?
你必须更具体。
You'll have to be more specific.
打嗝。
The burp.
啊,超级浪漫的打嗝。
Ah, the super romantic burp.
“我想我爱上了你。”
"I think I'm falling in love with you."
让我们摆脱那个。
Let's get rid of that one.
我想和你生个孩子,埃夫。
I want to have a baby with you, Ev.
房♥子快完工了。
The house is almost done.
你又在播放音乐了。
You're playing music again.
你拉大提琴。
You play the cello.
我......
I'll...
做所有的脏尿布,熬夜。
do all the dirty diapers, stay up all nights.
你睡吧。我不知道。
You sleep. I don't know.
我们会像往常一样一起解决。
We'll figure it out together like we always do.
你也会抽你的乳♥房♥♥吗?
You'll pump your breasts too?
确定。
Sure.
是的,如果有办法,我会的。
Yeah, if there's a way, I will.
你说什麽?
What do you say?
组建家庭?
Start a family?
是的。
Yes.
是的?
Yes?
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
嘿,妈妈。怎麽了?
Hey, Mom. What's up?
安 迪?
Andy?
嘿,是安迪。
Hey, it's Andy.
留言。
Leave a message.
安迪,对不起。
Andy, I'm sorry.
我——我不是故意让你难堪的。
I--I didn't mean to embarass you.
给我回电♥话♥,好吗?
Just call me back, OK?
请?
Please?
妈妈很担心。
Mom's worried.
我很担心。
I'm worried.
还行。
OK.
好的,告诉我。
OK, tell me.
嘿,他不在这裡。
Hey, he's not here.
但他会出现。
But he'll show up.
他总是这样做。
He always does.
去找他。你知道他的鬼魂。
Go find him. You know his haunts.
不,妈妈,你知道我不能。
No, Mom, you know I can't.
我今天要去旅行。
I'm leaving on a trip today.
菲力浦,你现在不能抛弃你的兄弟。
Philip, you cannot abandon your brother now.
他需要你。
He needs you.
他会出现。
He'll show up.
我得走了。- 不,那是 -
I gotta go. - No, that's--
哦,给我一秒钟?
Oh, give me a second?
是的。
Yeah.
派特,我走了一周。
Pat, I'm gone one week.
你明白了。
You got this.
好吧,你不能推一个星期吗?
Well, can't you push a week?
我们在机场。
We're at the airport.
你处理不了什麽?
What can't you handle?
是桑德拉,那个凯斯高管。
It's Sandra, that Keas exec.
只是——这是一个棘手的情况。
It's just-- it's a tricky situation.
你代替我带头凯斯怎麽样?
How about you take the lead on Keas instead of me?
你需要一些建议吗?
You want some advice?
和她断绝关係,和埃裡克一起乾淨。
Break it off with her and come clean with Eric.
以后给自己留一个伤痛的世界。
Save yourself a world of hurt later.
嗯,还有裘莉的事情。
Well, there-- there's also the Julie thing.
你是对的,她是一个糟糕的接待员。
You're right, she is a shitty receptionist.
你能解僱她吗?
Can you fire her?
派特,飞机在一个小时内登机。
Pat, the plane boards in an hour.
你欠我的米兰达德拉诺。
You owe me for Miranda Delano.
好的,我一周后见。
OK, I'll see you in a week.
剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表