剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表
她是你的朋友。
She's your friend.
事实上,菲尔,我是一个优秀的大提琴家。
Actually, Phil, I'm an excellent cellist.
好的,再走一步。
OK, one more step.
再来一个。
One more.
小心。
Careful.
和。。。
And...
哒!
ta-da!
所以,我们得到了所有的电影和电视节目
So, we got all the movies and TV shows
你还没有看过
you haven't watched yet
以及您想阅读的所有书籍
and all the books you've wanted to read
但你还没有时间。
but you haven't had time to.
我确实有很多时间可以填补。
I do have lots of time to fill.
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
但是等等,还有更多。
But wait, there's more.
加油。
Come on.
伊芙琳,我想让你见见安娜·沃兹尼亚克。
Evelyn, I want you to meet Ana Wozniak.
你好。
Hello.
安娜要去购物、做饭、打扫卫生。
Ana's gonna be doing the shopping, cooking, cleaning.
我还给你找了一个护士
And I also got you a nurse
这将每週两次。
that's gonna come in twice a week.
嗯,我们买♥♥得起吗?
Um, can we afford this?
为你和宝宝提供任何东西。
Anything for you and the baby.
现在,你想喝杯咖啡吗?- 嗯...我——
Now, you want a coffee? - Um... I'm--
安娜,你能给伊芙琳做一杯无咖♥啡♥因♥浓缩咖啡吗?
Ana, could you make, uh, Evelyn a decaf espresso, please?
谢谢。
Thank you.
我不是无效者。
I'm not an invalid.
是格裡默先生。他坚持说。
It's Mr. Grimmer. He insists.
我知道。
I know.
你给我公♥司♥?
You're giving me the firm?
改变了我的想法。
Changed my mind.
这都是你的。
It's all yours.
好吧,但你——你给了我坚定,
OK, but you're--you're giving me the firm,
再加上所有这些奖金?
plus all this bonus money?
够了吗?
Is it enough?
为什麽?
For what?
让您不再担心现金
For you not to worry about cash again
并做愚蠢的事情。
and do stupid things.
好吧,你甚至从哪裡得到钱?
OK, where will you even get the money?
我和凯斯定居了。
I settled with Keas.
什麽?
What?
什麽时候?
When?
我为我们的客户得到了更好的交易。
I got a better deal for our clients.
此外,Keas正在放弃採矿专桉。
Plus, Keas is abandoning the mining project.
公众压力太大。
Too much public pressure.
你背着我去了?
Y-you went behind my back?
是的。
Yeah.
这对每个人来说都是正确的做法。
It was the right thing to do for everyone.
相信我。
Trust me.
勇敢。
Bravo.
那真是太美了。
That was beautiful.
我请娜奥米帮我跟上排练。
I asked Naomi to help me keep up with rehearsals.
看看是谁跟着一起来的。
And look who tagged along.
只要你能回来,我们就有一个地方。
As soon as you can come back, we have a spot.
这很甜。谢谢。
That's sweet. Thank you.
呃,安娜,你介意做点晚餐吗?
Uh, Ana, do you mind making some dinner?
轻巧的东西。
Something light.
谢谢。
Thank you.
她吃药了吗?-我做了。
Did she take her medication? - I did.
干的好。再。
Bravo. Encore.
我简直不敢相信我会再次在观众面前表演。
I can't believe I'm gonna play in front of an audience again.
你不必...
You don't have to...
工作。
work.
现在,你为什麽这麽说?
Now, why do you say that?
不,我不想破坏惊喜。
No, I don't want to ruin the surprise.
这是怎麽回事?
What's going on?
(叉子叮噹声)
(Fork clanging)
加油。
Come on.
拿起你的外套。
Get your coat.
我们在这裡做什麽?
What are we doing here?
我本来打算在孩子出生后给你一个惊喜,但是...
I was gonna surprise you after the baby was born, but...
我等不及了。
I can't wait.
欢迎回家。
Welcome home.
菲尔,我们负担不起。
Phil, we can't afford this.
实际上,我们可以。
Actually, we can.
不 - EV...
No. - Ev...
我们是百万富翁。
we're millionaires.
确切地说,是两千五百万。
Twenty-five million, to be exact.
你在开玩笑。
You're kidding.
我中了彩票。
I won the lottery.
什麽时候?- 三个月前。
When? - Three months ago.
你没告诉我?
And you didn't tell me?
嗯,我们有很多事情要做。
Well, we had a lot going on.
是的,但是-- -嘿。
Yeah, but-- - Hey.
(伊芙琳叹了口气)
(Evelyn sighing)
我现在可以处理好这一切了。
I can take care of it all now.
你会知道的。
You'll see.
加油。让我告诉你。
Come on. Let me show you.
加油。
Come on.
所以,这个地方在2年前进行了一些装♥修♥,
So, the place had a bit of a renovation 2 years ago,
但我始终坚持这些新地板。
but I insisted on these new floors throughout.
它们都是独♥立♥加热的。
They're all heated independently.
哦,这张桌子,我在寄售店买♥♥的。
Oh, this table, I got it at a consignment store.
这是一块由一整块凋刻而成的红木。
It's a piece of redwood carved from one whole piece.
但是这个厨房♥,从零开始是全新的。
But this kitchen, brand new from the ground up.
最先进的电器,全新的橱柜...
State-of-the-art appliances, brand-new cabinets...
(菲尔说话,模煳不清)
(Phil talking, indistinct)
但是,我可以带你看看我最喜欢的房♥间吗?
But, can I show you my favourite room?
加油。我们上楼吧。
Come on. Let's go upstairs.
我信守了诺言,埃夫。
I kept my promise, Ev.
我们的孩子将拥有他们需要的一切。
Our kids are gonna have everything they need.
菲尔。。。
Phil...
现在?
Now?
加油。推。推。
Come on. Push. Push.
继续来。继续来。
Keep coming. Keep coming.
你可以这样做。
You can do this.
她在那裡。哦,我的上帝!
There she is. Oh my God!
哦,我的上帝!
Oh my God!
哦!
Oh!
哦!
Oh!
你好。
Hi.
你好。你好。
Hi. Hi.
哦!
Oh!
嘿嘿。
Hey.
嗨。
Hi.
啊!
Ah!
在这裡,让我带她去。
Here, let me take her.
不,还没有。把她留给我。
No, not yet. Leave her with me.
只是一点点。不,你休息一下。知道了。
Just for a bit. No, you get some rest. I got it.
不,我只是想留住她-- -我得到了她。休息一下。
No, I just want to keep her-- - I got her. Get some rest.
嘿。
Hey.
你看?
You see?
你永远不必担心任何事情。
You're never gonna have to worry about a thing.
剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表