剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表
我怀孕了。- 啊!哇!
I'm pregnant. - Ahh! Whoa!
打断一条腿。 - 我不担心。
Break a leg. - I'm not worried.
你女朋友的伟大。
Your girlfriend's magnificent.
我想象她欺骗我,这让我发疯。
I imagine her cheating on me, and it's driving me crazy.
您进行环境影响研究
You carry out environmental impact studies
因为地雷很危险?
because the--the mines are dangerous?
这是因为他们有潜力
It's because they are potentially
生态有毒或有毒。
either eco-toxic or toxic.
什麽?- 科学家。
What? - The scientist.
她承认她伪造了毒理学报告。
She confessed she falsified the toxicology report.
你认为你可以威胁我们
You think you can threaten us
放弃我们的诽谤诉讼?
into dropping our defamation suit?
哦,你不仅会放弃它,你还会补偿我们的客户。
Oh, not only will you drop it, you'll compensate our clients.
你会买♥♥到我的沉默。
And you'll buy my silence.
(娜奥米):嘿,埃夫,你还好吗?
(Naomi): Hey, Ev, are you OK?
是的,我想我只是累了。
Yeah, I think I'm just tired.
她有感染,
She has an infection,
这导致她早产。
which caused her to go into premature labour.
然而,你的女儿有很多——
However, your daughter has a lot--
我女儿?
My daughter?
她情况危急。
She's in critical condition.
那是你第一次出现症状吗?
Was that the first time you had symptoms?
在我离开巡演之前,
Before I left on tour,
我错过了约会。
I missed the appointment.
如果伊芙琳赴约,
If Evelyn had made it to her appointment,
你能阻止感染吗?
could you have stopped the infection?
也许,是的。
Maybe, yes.
但是这样想是没有用的!
But there's no use thinking like that!
那麽,你想要孩子吗?
So, do you want kids?
我?- 嗯嗯。
Me? - Mm-hmm.
呃,是的。答桉是肯定的。
Uh, yeah. Of course.
你?
You?
一,我...
Um, I do...
但?
But?
在。。。
Um...
但前提是我确定他们会有
but only if I'm sure that they'll have
他们需要的一切。
everything they need.
你知道我的意思?
You know what I mean?
哦,是的,是的,当然。
Oh, yeah, yeah, sure.
答桉是肯定的。
Of course.
所以,一家负债公♥司♥苦苦挣扎的律师,
So, a struggling lawyer at an in-debt firm,
仍然为杂货支付半价,
still pays half-price for groceries,
这不完全是向你尖叫金融稳定吗?
that doesn't exactly scream financial stability to you?
嗯,好吧,失业的大提琴手怎麽样?
Um, well, how about an unemployed cellist?
哦... - 是的...
Ooh... - Yeah...
不,不,不,不,不。
No, no, no, no, no.
不,当我们有孩子时...
No, when we have kids...
而且我们会有不止一个,对吧?
And we are gonna have more than one, right?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
一个迷你我和一个迷你你。
A mini-me and a mini-you.
哦,是的!
Oh, yes!
所以,当我们有迷你时,
So, when we have our minis,
他们将在一个大房♥子里长大...
they are gonna grow up in a big house...
有一个大院子...
with a big yard...
他们将拥有他们想要的一切。
And they're gonna have everything they could ever want.
我保证。
I promise.
说明旅行的原因。
State the reason for the trip.
拯救我的孩子。
To save my child.
“保存”和“孩子”已被接受。
"Save" and "child" have been accepted.
我们的代理商将于明天上午 9:00 至晚上 9:00 之间到达。
Our agents will arrive tomorrow between 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.
感谢您选择——
Thank you for choosing--
嘿。
Hey.
嘿,亲爱的。
Hey, sweetheart.
爸爸会救你的。
Daddy's gonna save you.
还行?
OK?
我保证。
I promise.
你怎麽了?
What is wrong with you?
放下她!
Put her down!
小心。
Careful.
我知道你恨我。
I know you hate me.
我发烧了。我应该告诉你的。
I had a fever. I should have told you.
医生本可以做点什麽。
The doctor could have done something.
现在这些都不重要了,好吗?
None of that matters now, OK?
如果我们的孩子死了,我将无法和自己一起生活。
If our baby dies, I won't be able to live with myself.
现在看看我。我们的孩子不会死。
Look at me right now. Our baby is not gonna die.
但是医生说-- -听我说。
But the doctor said-- - Listen to me.
一切都会好起来的。
Everything's gonna be fine.
我用我存在的每一根纤维都知道
I know with every fibre of my being
我们的女儿会活下去。
that our daughter is gonna live.
你必须相信我。
You gotta trust me.
派特,晚了。
Pat, it's late.
嘿,嘿,p-拜託,请--请不要挂断电♥话♥。
Hey, hey, p-please, pl--please don't hang up.
我陷入了深深的困境。
I'm in deep shit.
我像个他妈的白♥痴♥一样爱上了它。
I fell for it like a fucking idiot.
等等,慢下来。你做了什麽?
Wait, slow down. What did you do?
不过,这些傢伙疯了。
These guys are insane, though.
我只是... - 派特,发生了什麽事?
I just... - Pat, what happened?
我虚张声势凯斯。
I bluffed Keas.
我告诉他们我们有证据表明他们伪造了报告。
I told them we had evidence that they falsified the report.
不 不。不,我告诉过你不要。
No, no. No, I told you not to.
我们没有任何证据。
We don't have any proof.
是的,但我们没有别的了!
Yeah, but we had nothing else!
还行?
OK?
而且它实际上比这更糟糕很多。
And it's--it's actually a lot, lot worse than that.
什麽?为什麽?
What? Why?
他们——他们威胁我。
They--they threatened me.
我的意思是,他们开始跟着我。
I mean, they started following me.
埃裡克和孩子们也是!
Eric and the kids too!
所以,我只是...
And so, I just...
我——我吓坏了。和。。。
I--I freaked out. And...
我答应他们,我会说服我们的客户放弃诉讼。
I promised them I'd convince our clients to drop the suit.
你做了什麽?
You did what?
我的意思是,作为交换,
I mean, in exchange,
他们说他们会 - 他们会停止威胁,然后......
they said they'd--they'd stop the threats and--and...
然后为我的沉默付出代价。
and then pay me for my silence.
这一切都是你背着我做的?
You did all of this behind my back?
我为我们做了。我为公♥司♥做了这件事。
I did it for us. I did it for the firm.
我的意思是,我必须做点什麽!
I mean, I had to do something!
你把手忙得不可开交,而我——
You had your hands full with the baby, and I--
不 不 不。你不去那裡。
No, no, no. You don't go there.
你为你做了这件事。
You did this for you.
凯亚斯要付给你多少钱?
How much was Keas gonna pay you?
二百K.
Two hundred K.
就是这样?
That's it?
你出♥卖♥♥♥了所有这些人,
You sold out all those people,
你——你为了20万美元把自己的家人置于危险之中?
you--you put your own family in danger for $200,000?
你怎麽了?
What is wrong with you?
为什麽?
Why?
等等,派特,你在哪裡?
Wait, Pat, where are you?
在汽车旅馆...
In a motel...
在高速公路旁。
off the freeway.
我只是。。。
I just...
这就是交易将要失败的地方。
It's where the deal was gonna go down.
我的意思是,他们——他们让我用假名办理登机手续。
I mean, they--they made me check in under a fake name.
我以为是为了保密。我只是。。。
I thought it was for secrecy. I just...
他妈的!我搞砸了!
Fuck! I got screwed!
现在你是唯一知道我在这裡的人。
And now you're the only person who knows I'm here.
我搞砸了,好吗?我知道我搞砸了。
And I fucked up, OK? I know I fucked up.
可是我...现在我只是——
But I... Right now I just--
派特,听我说。你需要离开那裡。
Pat, listen to me. You need to get out of there.
剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表