剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表
Then what?
伊芙琳兰德里?
Evelyn Landry?
是的?
Yeah?
这是关于什麽的?
What is this about?
我们对事故有一些疑问。
We have some questions in regards to the accident.
等!
Wait !
你是谁?
Who are you?
你要带我去哪裡?
Where are you taking me?
早上好,我的爱人。
Good morning, my love.
什麽?
What?
我以前从未对其他人有过这种感觉。
I've never felt this way about anyone else before.
W-你在这裡做什麽?- 你邀请我过来。
W-what are you doing here? - You invited me over.
A-你还好吗?
A-are you OK?
搞什麽?
What the fuck?
今天是什麽日子?
What day is it?
呃,星期四。
Uh, Thursday.
不,t-月!-六月?
No, t-the month! - June?
年!
The year!
你撞到头了吗?
Did you hit your head?
他妈的!
Fuck!
他妈的!
Fuck!
夏 洛特?
Charlotte?
那是夏洛特吗?
Is that Charlotte?
这是格蕾丝。
It's Grace.
婴儿G没有派对的心情。
Baby G is not in a party mood.
(婴儿哭泣,埃裡克嘘寒问暖)
(Baby crying, Eric shushing)
Ev,我很高兴你能来。
Ev, I'm so glad you could come.
你没事吧?嗯... - 菲力浦?
Are you OK? Um... - Philip?
菲尔,我在这裡做什麽?-对不起?
Phil, what am I doing here? - Excuse me?
你做了什麽?- 你们认识吗?
What did you do? - Do you guys know each other?
不。不,我们从未见过面。- 不,这是你的事情。
No. No, we've never met. - No, it's your thing.
什麽?
What?
是的,B计划。 - 我 - 对不起。我--
Yeah, Plan B. - I--I'm sorry. I--
是的,你把我送到这裡来了!-哇!嘿!我是如此——
Yeah, you sent me here! - Whoa! Hey! I'm so--
你把我送到这裡来的!
You sent me here!
我不知道你在说什麽。
I have no idea what you're talking about.
(说法语的女人)
(Woman speaking French)
夏 洛特!-夏 洛特?
Charlotte! - Charlotte?
夏洛特是谁?-啊!你杀了我的孩子!
Who's Charlotte? - Ah! You killed my baby!
嘿 嘿 嘿!电动汽车!- 你杀了我的孩子!
Hey, hey, hey! Ev! - You killed my baby!
停下!停!停!-你杀了她!
Stop it! Stop! Stop! - You killed her!
我在这裡做什麽?
What am I doing here?
家。。。
Ev...
派特。。。
Pat...
什麽。。。
What...
连续几天躺在床上都解决不了任何问题。
Nothing has ever been solved by lying in bed for days on end.
我不知道是不是那敲了你的头,
I don't know if it was that knock to your head,
但现在这种情况停止了。
but this stops now.
明天,你有飞往布拉格的航♥班♥。
Tomorrow, you have a flight to Prague.
你有一个选择:你可以上那架飞机播放音乐
You have a choice: you can get on that plane and play music
或者躺在这裡,永远被困在一个地方。
or lie here and be stuck in one spot forever.
会是什麽,埃夫?
What will it be, Ev?
这将过去,一切都会过去。
This will pass, everything does.
你有一个伟大的生活在你面前,伊薇。
You have a big life ahead of you, Evie.
去追吧。
Go get after it.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你是最好的!
You're the best!
我会想念你的!
I'm gonna miss you!
最后的登机要求。机上所有乘客...
Final call for boarding. All passengers on flight...
累?
Tired?
你会很棒。
You'll be great.
我不担心音乐会。
I'm not worried about the concert.
那麽这是一个大问题吗?
Is it the big question then?
我会说是的。
I'll say yes.
为了什麽?
To what?
我知道你带我来这裡
I know you brought me here
把我介绍给你的父母...
to introduce me to your parents...
(咯咯笑)
(Giggling)
...求我嫁给你。
...and ask me to marry you.
不要碰运气。
Don't push your luck.
过来这裡。
Come here.
你玩得开心吗?
You have a good time?
你为什麽不在床上?
Why aren't you in bed?
他是我女儿的父亲。
He is my daughter's father.
我想和他保持良好的关係
I want to have a good relationship with him
为了她。
for her sake.
答桉是肯定的。
Of course.
但已经快到午夜了。
But it's almost midnight.
我即将要生你的孩子。
I am about to have your baby.
您还需要多少保证?
How much more reassurance do you need?
负荷。
Loads.
吨♥,实际上。
Tons, actually.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我在努力,我真的在努力。
I'm trying, I really am.
我......
I'm...
我不想成为这个人。
I don't want to be this guy.
有时,我得到...
Sometimes, I get...
(叹气)
(Sighing)
我忍♥不住。
I can't help it.
我知道,宝贝。
I know, baby.
我看到你在努力。
And I see you trying.
没有故事。- 我想要真实的故事。
There's no story. - I want the real story.
我也想要真实的故事。
I want the real story too.
哦,我的上帝!
Oh my God!
呃,别动。别动。
Uh, don't move. Don't move.
呆在那裡。
Stay there.
你在干什麽?-嘘!
What are you doing? - Shh!
那个Keas高管,她在那裡。
That Keas exec, she's there.
呸!今晚我和埃裡克在一起。
Ugh! I'm with Eric tonight.
不,派特,这是第一条规则。
No, Pat, it's the No. 1 rule.
你别操客户!
You don't fuck the client!
你♥他♥妈♥的认为我们是如何获得合同的?
How the fuck do you think we got the contract?
好吧,站在那裡,嗯,假装我们有,比如,
OK, just stand there and, um, pretend we're having, like,
一个重要的对话,好吗?
an important conversation, OK?
嗯嗯 - 我相信她会走开的。
Mm-hmm. - I'm sure she's gonna go away.
她不能打断什麽,所以...
She can't interrupt something so...
嘿。嘿。-不好意思。
Hey. Hey. - Sorry.
小傢伙不停地推着我的膀胱。
Little one keeps on pushing on my bladder.
哦,不要那样做。
Oh, don't do that.
所以,我会...
So, I'll be...
(伊芙琳):等一下。
(Evelyn): Just wait a sec.
哦,有星星!
Oh, there's the star!
嘿。“干得好,姐姐。
Hey. - Bravo, ma soeur.
(埃裡克):太棒了!-谢谢。
(Eric): Bravo! - Thank you.
这真是令人难以置信的感动。-真正。真正。
That was incredibly moving. - Truly. Truly.
我们很高兴你哥哥强迫我们来。
We're so happy your brother forced us to come.
我们真的很高兴你回家。
We're really glad to have you home.
说真的,恭喜你。
Seriously, congratulations.
谢谢。
Thank you.
那又怎样?我们饿了吗?
So, what? Are we hungry?
我们刚刚听说的拐角处的那个地方。嗯?
That place around the corner we just heard about. Hmm?
菲力浦?
Philip?
你不会再打我了,是吗?
You're not gonna hit me again, are you?
我对你很生气...
I was so angry with you...
很长一段时间。
for a long time.
当我们第一次见面时,它是如此激烈。
When we first met, it was so intense.
一见锺情,我猜。
Love at first sight, I guess.
但是和你在一起的生活是不可能的。
But life with you was impossible.
你太疼我了。
You hurt me so much.
但我想告诉你...
But I want to tell you that...
我的愤怒,我的怨恨...
剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表