剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表
花一些时间来准备我们的辩护。
some time to prepare our defence.
很好,让我们週末休会。
Fine, let's adjourn for the weekend.
你怎麽知道她会这样折?
How'd you know she'd fold like that?
我能说什麽,我着火了。
What can I say, I'm on fire.
不错的举动。
Nice move.
你也是。
You too.
不,只是领先一步。
No, just one step ahead.
所以,告诉我,你的客户会有什麽感受
So, tell me, how would your client feel
关于接受交易?
about entertaining a deal?
我可以令人信服。
I can be convincing.
那麽我们应该开会讨论条款吗?
So then we should meet to discuss terms?
我都是你的。
I'm all yours.
饮料怎麽样?
How about drinks?
现在?
Now?
呃。。。
Uh...
我不能。
I can't.
但我的办公室明天很安静。
But my office is quiet tomorrow.
你说什麽?
What do you say?
伟大。
Great.
伟大。
Great.
看起来不错。
It looks good.
你在这裡到底在做什麽?
What are you really doing here?
我们都知道您的客户不会接受交易。
We both know your client's not gonna take a deal.
你怎麽能这麽肯定?
How can you be so sure?
“因为这会破坏他的声誉。
'Cause it would wreck his reputation.
他的声誉就是一切。
And his reputation is everything.
你呢?
What about you?
那我呢?
What about me?
你在玩我吗?- 不,我很真诚。
Are you playing me? - No, I'm very sincere.
好的,像玩家一样说话。
OK. Spoken like a player.
不。不,我——我想我们可以达成协定。
No. No, I--I think we could make a deal.
我不能。
I can't.
但我很好奇你的想法。
But I am curious to know what you had in mind.
好吧,这是怎麽交易的?
Well, how's this for a deal?
我赢了官司,你请我吃饭。
I win the case, you treat me to dinner.
我输了,我会付出代价。
I lose, I'll pay.
你没有看到某人吗?
Aren't you seeing someone?
时间不长。
Not for long.
我不安定...
I don't settle...
在法庭或关係中。
in court or relationships.
我喜欢成为第一名。
I like to be No. 1.
你应该是。
As you should be.
对不起。- 嗯嗯。
Excuse me. - Mm-hmm.
等等,今天是什麽日期?
Wait, what's the date today?
12月12日。为什麽?
December 12th. Why?
哦,我的上帝!对不起。
Oh my God! I'm sorry.
一切都好吗?
Is everything all right?
呃,家庭紧急情况。
Uh, family emergency.
是的,当然。
Yeah, of course.
菲尔,我搞砸了。-该死!
Phil, I messed up. - Oh shit!
我需要你的帮助,伙计。
And I need your help, man.
你为什麽不接电♥话♥?
Why aren't you answering your phone?
拿起你的手♥机♥给我回电♥话♥。
Pick up your phone and call me back.
我需要你的説明。请。
I need your help. Please.
安迪。
Andy.
安 迪!- 嘿,伙计。
Andy! - Hey, man.
你在这裡干什麽?- 你不能进去,好吗?
What are you doing here? - You can't go in there, OK?
不,我得去看看我的女儿。
No, I gotta go see my daughter.
不,你不能炸毁你的生活。
No, you can't blow up your life.
她说我不能回家。- 安迪,停下!
She said I can't come home. - Andy, stop!
但这也是我的房♥子,婊♥子♥!
But it's my house too, bitch!
停!安迪,住手!
Stop! Andy, stop!
你爱你的妻子?右?
You love your wife? Right?
你爱你的孩子?- 是的,我他妈的搞砸了。
You love your kid? - Yeah, I fucking screwed up.
好的,来吧,来吧。我会处理好一切。
OK, come on, come on. I'll take care of everything.
没关係,没关係。
It's OK. It's OK.
他妈的。-就是这样。你没事吧。
Fuck. - That's it. You're OK.
好?
Good?
他妈的!
Fuck!
天啊!
Oh, God!
我觉得像废话!
I feel like crap!
呸!- 是的,你看起来像废话。
Ugh! - Yeah, you look like crap.
菲尔,她威胁说,如果我不停下来,她就会离开我。
Phil, she threatened to leave me if I didn't stop.
是的,我明白。
Yeah, I know.
你怎麽知道?
How do you know?
我没有告诉任何人。
I didn't tell anybody.
加油。
Come on.
这隻是时间问题,安迪。
It was just a matter of time, Andy.
我丢了工作。
I lost my job.
我喝酒被打败了。
I got busted drinking.
我付不起帐单,所以可能会失去他妈的房♥子。
I can't pay the bills, so might lose the fucking house.
你必须告诉她。
You have to tell her.
告诉她什麽?
Tell her what?
我绝望了?
That I'm hopeless?
我他妈是个失败者?
I'm a fucking loser?
你不是失败者,安迪。
You're not a loser, Andy.
好吧,我很感激你的説明。
Well, I appreciate your help.
她不必这样看我。
She didn't have to see me like this.
我就告诉她老闆做空了支票
I'll just tell her that boss shorted the cheque
我可以偿还她。
and that I can pay her back.
不,停止。停,停。
No, stop. Stop, stop.
安迪,你必须说实话,伙计。
Andy, you gotta tell the truth, man.
你♥他♥妈♥的要老实一次。
You're gonna be fucking honest for once.
她会离开我的。
She'll leave me.
每个人都应该得到第二次机会,伙计。
Everybody deserves a second chance, man.
你告诉她你患有抑鬱症,好吗?
You tell her that you suffer from depression, OK?
你是一个瘾君子,你要戒毒,
That you're an addict and that you're going to rehab,
然后你坚持到底。
and then you follow through.
如果我不能怎麽办?
What if I can't?
你必须...
You have to...
为了你的家人。
for your family.
你可以。
And you can.
是的。
Yeah.
菲尔?
Phil?
嘿。
Hey.
安迪在急诊室。
Andy's in the ER.
他服用过量。
He overdosed.
我在这裡。
I'm here.
他可能已经死了。
He could have died.
我抓住你了。
I got you.
那裡。
There.
好不好?
Is it good?
是的。
Yeah.
呃,房♥地♥产♥经纪人打来电♥话♥。
Uh, the realtor called.
在我们的价格范围内,她有更多的选择。
She has more options in our price range.
真棒。
That's great.
还行。。。
OK...
这是什麽?
What is it?
我知道你担心安迪。
I know you're worried about Andy.
但除此之外呢?
But what else?
是钱吗?
Is it money?
公♥司♥?
The firm?
我们?
Us?
所有的。
Everything.
傮!
Go around!
好吧。来吧。
All right. Here we go.
别担心,我把这个放在袋子裡。
Don't worry, I got this in the bag.
什麽?
What?
怎麽了?
What's wrong?
无。
Nothing.
剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表