剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表
是的,什麽?
Yeah, what?
我的男人,我得到了他们!
My man, I got them!
该部和Keas篡改了毒理学报告。
The Ministry and Keas tampered with the toxicology report.
是的,我明白。-什麽?
Yeah, I know. - What?
如何?你为什麽不告诉我?
How? Why didn't you tell me?
是的,那是来自你的财富。
Yeah, that's rich coming from you.
你知道我必须做什麽才能得到那个情报吗?
Do you know the things I had to do to get that intel?
我不知道,你的鸡♥巴♥参与其中吗?
I don't know, is your dick involved?
不,没有那样的事情。
No, nothing like that.
她是——她是同性恋。
She's--she's gay.
派特,听我说,不要试图虚张声势凯斯,好吗?
Pat, listen to me, do not try and bluff Keas, OK?
我会处理的。
I'll handle it.
什麽都不说,什麽都不要做,你明白了吗?
Don't say or do anything, you got it?
嗨,还记得我吗?是妈。
Hi, remember me? It's your mother.
我已经一个星期没有收到你的消息了。
I haven't heard from you in a week.
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
库纳尔博士的办公室。
Dr. Koonar's office.
我如何转接您的电♥话♥?
How can I direct your call?
嗨,是诊所的库纳尔医生
Hi, is Dr. Koonar at the clinic
还是今天的医院?
or the hospital today?
让我检查一下。
Let me check.
她现在在医院。
She's at the hospital right now.
完善。谢谢!
Perfect. Thanks!
你好。-妈妈!
Hi. - Mom!
我遇到了一场严重的事故。我要去急诊了。
I was in a bad accident. I'm headed to emergency.
他们会把我转移到重症监护室。
They're gonna transfer me to ICU.
我需要你打电♥话♥给伊芙琳,告诉她去那裡见我,好吗?
I need you to call Evelyn and tell her to meet me there, OK?
Sl--减速。能--
Sl--slow down. Can --
我想他走了。
I think he's gone.
天啊。他妈的!
Oh, God. Fuck!
不要回答。收起来!
Don't answer. Put it away!
来吧,埃夫,不要——
Come on, Ev, don't--
不,不,是他妈妈。是他妈妈。
No, no, it's his mom. It's his mom.
是的?
Yeah?
菲力浦·格裡默在哪裡?
Where's Philip Grimmer?
他出了车祸-- -伊芙琳。
He was in a car accident-- - Evelyn.
菲力浦?
Philip?
你没事吧?- 是的,是的,是的。
Are you OK? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是的,这是一个小事故。
Yeah, it was a small accident.
但是我——我在这裡遇到了库纳尔博士。
But I--I ran into Dr. Koonar here
并告诉她你发烧的一切。
and told her all about your fever.
如果你发烧,
If you're running a fever,
这可能意味着婴儿有问题。
it could mean there's something wrong with the baby.
我想检查一下你。- 不,我很好。
I'd like to examine you. - No, I'm fine.
仍然有一个问题。
There's still a concern.
来吧,你已经在这裡了。
Come on, you're already here.
右?
Right?
嘿,怎麽了?
Hey, what's up?
你在哪裡?
Where are you?
Nobo--似乎没有人知道你在哪裡。
Nobo--nobody seems to know where you are.
他们说你甚至没有注册。
They say you're not even registered.
等等,等等,等等,你在医院吗?
Wait, wait, wait, are you at the hospital?
是的,我在楼下。
Yes, I'm downstairs.
你在哪裡?
Where are you?
呃,等一下。
Uh, wait there.
我来找你。
I'll come find you.
你在这裡干什麽?
What are you doing here?
妈妈说你出了车祸。
Mom said that you were in a car accident.
当然是她派你来的,而不是她自己来的。
Of course she sent you instead of coming herself.
她说她不能忍♥受看到你死去。
She said that she couldn't stand to see you dying.
我很好,好吗?
I'm fine, OK?
我的脖子很痛。就这样。
My neck is sore. That's all.
你确定?-是的。
You sure? - Yeah.
是的,我打电♥话♥给她的唯一原因
Yeah, the only reason I called her
是伊芙琳没有拿起她的手♥机♥。
is Evelyn wasn't picking up her phone.
我从来没有说过我要死了。
I never said I was dying.
对不起,好吗?
I'm sorry, all right?
我——我没想到她会给你打电♥话♥。
I--I didn't think she'd call you.
好的,是的,不,我的意思是,
OK, yeah, no, I mean,
我很高兴你没有受伤。
I'm just glad that you're not hurt.
我......
I'm...
过来这裡。我没事。
Come here. I'm OK.
你确定?-是的。
You sure? - Yeah.
但是,嗯,我必须离开这裡,好吗?
But, um, I gotta get out of here, OK?
谢谢你的到来。
Thank you for coming.
我可以为下一个大数字获得六个数位吗?
Can I get six numbers for the next big one?
库纳尔博士?
Dr. Koonar?
你是对的。
You were right.
她患有尿路感染,
She has a urinary tract infection,
它在她的肾脏里。
it's in her kidneys.
我们让她接受了一轮紧急抗生素治疗。
We put her on a round of emergency antibiotics.
宝宝会好吗?
Will the baby be OK?
很难判断我们是否及时感染了。
It's hard to tell if we caught the infection in time.
如果没有?
If not?
我们已经运行了一些测试。- 你能急于求成吗?
We've run some tests. - Can you rush the results?
确定。-还行。
Sure. - OK.
我可以去看她吗?-绝对。
Can I go see her? - Absolutely.
谢谢,医生。- 嘿,菲尔?
Thanks, Doctor. - Hey, Phil?
是的?- 我必须问。
Yeah? - I have to ask.
你怎麽知道?
How'd you know?
父亲的直觉。
Fatherly intuition.
没关係。谢谢。
It's fine. Thanks.
嗨,你来了。
Hi, there you are.
对于从车祸中恢复过来的人来说,你看起来很棒。
You look great for someone recovering from a car crash.
什麽?发生了什麽事?
What? What happened?
他出了车祸。
He had a car accident.
对吧,菲力浦?- 没什麽...
Right, Philip? - It was nothing...
只是扭了扭我的脖子。
just tweaked my neck.
就这样。
That's all.
嘿。
Hey.
卡——我们可以谈谈吗?
Ca--can we talk?
是的。
Yeah.
好吧。
All right.
呵呵——你怎麽知道的?
Ho--how did you know?
什麽?
What?
你怎麽知道凯斯篡改了
How did you know that Keas tampered
与毒理学报告?
with the toxicology report?
我有我的消息来源。- 你有证据吗?
I have my sources. - Do you have proof?
不。
No.
但我们将不得不做一个反评估。
But we're gonna have to do a counter-assessment.
用什麽钱?
With what money?
不,我说我们虚张声势凯斯。
No, I say we bluff Keas.
我们欺骗他们为我们的客户提供
We trick them into offering our clients
一个巨大的、肥胖的定居点。
a huge, fat settlement.
派特!我厌倦了
Pat! I am so sick and tired of having
和你一样的争论!
the same argument with you!
什麽?
What?
我真的刚刚发现了这一点。
I literally just found this out.
我的孩子有危险,你姐姐在那裡。
My kid is in danger and your sister's in there.
请问我们能再做一次吗?
Can we do this another time, please?
你必须停止担心钱。
You gotta stop worrying about money.
它让你做愚蠢的事情!
It makes you do stupid things!
好的,我得到了匆忙的结果。
OK, I got the results rushed.
我们非常幸运。
We're incredibly lucky.
如果你当时没有来到这裡,
If you hadn't gotten here when you did,
事情可能会更糟。
things could have been way worse.
但我们及时感染了。
But we got the infection in time.
你的宝宝会没事的。
And your baby's gonna be fine.
好的。 - 哦,感谢上帝!
OK. - Oh, thank God!
A-我们还需要做什麽吗?
A-anything else we need to do?
剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表