剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表
我知道我存在的每一根纤维
I know with every fibre of my being
我们的女儿会活下去。
that our daughter is gonna live.
你必须相信我。
You gotta trust me.
你不能去巡迴演出。-什麽?
You can't go on tour. - What?
你必须马上去看医生。
You have to see a doctor right away.
我走了一周。
I'm gone for the week.
我回来后去看医生。
I'll see the doctor when I'm back.
停下来!这不是预感,好吗?
Just stop! It wasn't a premonition, OK?
我已经经历过了。- 好的,这就够了。放开我。
I've already lived this. - OK, that's enough. Let me go.
你是对的。
You were right.
她患有尿路感染。
She has a urinary tract infection.
它在她的肾脏里。
It's in her kidneys.
如果你当时没有来到这裡,
If you hadn't gottten here when you did,
事情可能会更糟。
things could have been way worse.
我们及时感染了。你的宝宝会没事的。
We got the infection in time. Your baby is gonna be fine.
你给我公♥司♥?- 这都是你的。
You're giving me the firm? - It's all yours.
我们是百万富翁。
We're millionaires.
我们的孩子将拥有他们需要的一切。
Our kids are gonna have everything they need.
她来了。- 我看到她了。
She's coming. - I see her.
再推一推!-哦,我的上帝!哦,我的上帝!
One more push! - Oh my God! Oh my God!
你看?
You see?
你永远不必担心任何事情。
You're never gonna have to worry about a thing.
早上好,我的爱人。
Good morning, my love.
哦,“我的爱人?
Oh, "my love?"
嗯,我以前从未对其他人有过这种感觉。
Well, I've never felt this way about anyone else before.
在。。。
Um...
不,我以为我很清楚。
No, I thought I was clear.
我要去布拉格了。
I'm leaving for Prague.
是的,好吧,我想也许...
Yeah, well, I thought maybe...
也许我会等你。
maybe I'll wait for you.
请不要。
Please don't.
不要。
Don't.
天啊!
Oh God!
你今晚起来了?
You up for tonight?
呃,这个派对在哪裡?
Uh, where is this party?
旧港口。
The Old Port.
整个帮派都会在那裡。
The whole gang will be there.
嗯,我得先顺便看看我哥哥的工作。
Um, I have to drop by my brother's work thing first.
我已经一年没见过他了。
I haven't seen him in a year.
不要保释我。
Don't bail on me.
嗯,他开了一家律师事务所。
Well, he started a law firm.
不完全是我的派对类型。
Not exactly my type of party.
看看你!
Look at you!
哦,我的上帝!
Oh my God!
我很高兴你能来。
I'm so glad you could come.
开什麽玩笑?
Are you kidding?
我本周的亮点。
Highlight of my week.
我现在是合法的。我自己的公♥司♥。
I'm legit now. My own firm.
我总是要成为一名律师或罪犯。
I was always gonna be a lawyer or criminal.
折腾了一段时间。- 嘿,来见见我的新搭档。
It was a toss-up for a while. - Hey, come meet my new partner.
是的。-菲尔。
Yeah. - Phil.
等等,对不起。是的?
Hang on, excuse me. Yeah?
我想让你见见我的妹妹伊芙琳,
I want you to meet my sister Evelyn,
家族真正的天才。
the real genius of the family.
她刚刚以优异的成绩毕业于音乐专业
She just graduated with distinction in music
来自渥太华大学。
from the University of Ottawa.
Ev,这是菲力浦·格裡默,我的新搭档。
Ev, this is Philip Grimmer, my new partner.
他即将成为蒙特利尔最有权势的律师。
He's about to become the most powerful lawyer in Montreal.
嘿,梅兰妮。- 嗨。
Hey, Melanie. - Hi.
伊芙琳。-嗯?
Evelyn. - Hmm?
我只是让她睡觉。
I just got her to sleep.
我 -
I th--
我以为我们同意进行母乳喂养。
I thought that we agreed that we'd be breastfeeding.
好吧,我没有生产足够的牛奶。
Well, I'm not making enough milk.
我们谈到了这个。
We talked about this.
我的意思是,需要尽一切努力
I mean, every effort needs to be made
给她最好的开始。
to give her the best possible start.
当然,但你不是必须付出努力的人。
Sure, but you're not the one who has to make the effort.
是的,如果你只知道。
Yeah, if you only knew.
如果我只知道什麽?
If I only knew what?
或者你什麽都知道,对吧?
Or you just know everything, right?
没有宝宝。
No, baby.
嘿,没关係。我得到了她。
Hey, it's OK. I got her.
过来,夏洛特。我抓住你了。
Come here, Charlotte. I got you.
我抓住你了。我抓住你了。
I got you. I got you.
作为父亲,
As a father,
我可以想像有一个生病的孩子带来的痛苦,
I can imagine the pain that comes with having a sick child,
无助,绝望。
the helplessness, the despair.
好吧,在格裡默基金会,一起,
Well, at the Grimmer Foundation, together,
我们将努力防止不可想像的事情发生。
we're going to try to prevent the unthinkable from happening.
从这时起,
From this point on,
这将是我唯一的目标
it is going to be my sole aim
确保整个城市的孩子都能进入
to ensure that kids across this city have access
到最先进的儿科医疗保健。
to state-of-the-art paediatric health care.
现在,在我的生活中,我被称为强迫症。
Now, in my life, I've been called obsessive.
但为此,
But to this end,
我认为这种痴迷是我最宝贵的力量,
I consider that obsession my most valuable strength,
因为我今天在这裡向你发誓
because I am here today to swear to you
我不会休息
that I will not rest
直到这个城市的每一个生病和受苦的孩子
until every sick and suffering child in this city
有机会迅速康复
is given a chance at a swift recovery
以及长寿和美好生活的新收穫。
and a new lease on a long and beautiful life.
谢谢。
Thank you.
谢谢你的到来。
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你的到来。
Thanks for coming.
这很鼓舞人心。
That was inspiring.
哦,谢谢。
Oh, thanks.
嗯,你现在打算全职为基金会工作吗?
Um, are you gonna work for the foundation full-time now?
我不会回到公♥司♥,派特。
I'm not coming back to the firm, Pat.
好吧,但是,说 - 说你确实错过了执业律师 -
Well, but, say--say you did miss practicing law--
我刚刚到了我生命中的某个时刻,我 -
I just got to a point in my life where I--
你想有所作为的地方。我明白了。
Where you want to make a difference. I get it.
我们可以关闭更多的矿山,如果这能给你一个骨头的话。
We can shut down more mines if that gives you a boner.
我给了你公♥司♥。跟着它跑,好吗?
I gave you the firm. Run with it, OK?
我们是一支优秀的团队。
We were such a good team.
你需要什麽?钱?
What do you need? Money?
我不能想念我的伴侣吗?
Can't I just miss my partner?
你见过你姐姐吗?
Have you seen your sister?
是的。是的,她,呃,她就在隔壁。
Yeah. Yeah, she's, uh, she's just next door.
好的,太好了,谢谢。
OK. Great, thanks.
又喝酒了?
Drinking again?
他妈的,菲尔,这是一杯。
Fuck, Phil, it's one glass.
是的,但是-- -我不再在乎了。
Yeah, but-- - I don't care anymore.
这应该是什麽意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
你让我窒息。
You're suffocating me.
好吧,埃夫,你的行为与我有关。
Well, Ev, your behaviour is concerning me.
因为你最清楚。
Because you know best.
不是吗?
Don't you?
我知道我可以很激烈。
I know I can be intense.
但这只是因为-- -因为什麽?
But it's only because-- - Because what?
你会告诉我你为什麽这麽自信,
You're gonna tell me why you're so confident,
你一直都知道该做什麽?
that you know exactly what to do all the time?
如果我告诉你,你不会相信我。
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
试试我。
Try me.
我知道事情,因为...
I know things because...
我发现了一家旅行社。
I discovered a travel agency.
B计划。
Plan B.
他们提供旅行...
They offer trips...
到过去。
to the past.
什麽?
What?
剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表