剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表
什麽?什麽时候?
What? When?
菲尔,你能来这裡吗?
Phil, can you come here?
我感到一个肿块。
I feel a lump.
你没有死。
You're not dying.
乳腺癌在我的家庭中运行。
Breast cancer runs in my family.
我姑姑有。
My aunt had it.
光是化疗就可怕了——
The chemotherapy alone was terr--
伊芙琳。。。
Evelyn...
这是我职业生涯中最大的考验。
this is the biggest trial of my career.
请。
Please.
如果你很担心,去看医生,检查一下。
If you're so worried, go to a doctor, get it checked.
我敢肯定这没什麽。
I'm sure it's nothing.
是的,但是,伊芙琳,
Yeah, but, Evelyn,
你没有得癌症。
you didn't have cancer.
如果我这样做,你会留下来吗?
Would you have stuck around if I did?
我当然会。我不是怪物!
Of course I would. I'm not a monster!
这并不令人放心。
That's not reassuring.
哦,伊芙琳,你知道吗?你总是这样做。
Oh, Evelyn, you know what? You always do this.
你变得如此不安全,以至于你认为自己生病了,
You get so insecure that you think that you're sick,
然后它就成了我的错。
and then it becomes my fault.
是的,因为每次我最需要你的时候,
Yeah, because every time I need you most,
你似乎不在乎!
you don't seem to care!
不,你不能那样做!
No, you don't get to do that!
你做到了。
You did this.
你做到了。你做出了这个选择。
You did this. You made this choice.
你作弊了。-菲尔。。。
You cheated. - Phil...
你——你认为我是那个不在乎的人?
You--you think I'm the one that doesn't care?
我所做的一切,我所做的一切,
Everything I do, everything I do,
那个——公♥司♥,房♥子,那个钱坑,
the--the firm, the house, that money pit,
这一切都是为了你。
it's all for you.
而我...
And I...
我们可以 - 我们可以克服这一点。
We can-- we can get past this.
菲尔,我爱你。
Phil, I love you.
我爱妳。
I love you.
我非常爱你。
I love you so much.
等。
Wait.
等等,等等,等等,等等,等等!
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
你什麽时候和他睡的?
When did you sleep with him?
停止它-- -什麽时候?
Stop it-- - When?
大约三个月前。
About three months ago.
这是他的孩子。
This is his baby.
不,不是。 - 你怎麽能确定?
No, it's not. - How can you be sure?
我们一直都很小心。
We've always been careful.
菲尔。。。
Phil...
哇,你今天的演讲真的杀死了它。
Wow, you really killed it with your presentation today.
谢谢你的午餐。
Thanks for lunch.
现在我请你吃甜点怎麽样?
Now how about I treat you to dessert?
是的,我 - 我 - 我没有 -
Yeah, I--I--I don't--
我不认为这是我们最好的举动。
I don't think it's our best move.
移♥动♥?
Move?
嗯,这个,我们,这是一个 - 这是一个利益冲突。
Well, this, us, it's a-- it's a conflict of interest.
你不认为结束它会更明智吗
Don't you think it'd be wiser to end it
在我们太深之前?
before we get too deep?
真的?
Oh, really?
好吧,如果有人发现,
Well, if anyone ever found out,
我的公♥司♥将失去Keas合同...
my firm would lose the Keas contract...
...你会失去工作。
...and you'd lose your job.
你太擅长了,
You're so good at it,
我不想危及你的未来,你知道吗?
I wouldn't want to jeopardize your future, you know?
哇。哇。
Wow. Wow.
嘿,是安迪。
Hey, it's Andy.
我没空,或者我在躲着你。
I'm not available or I'm avoiding you.
留言。
Leave a message.
(手♥机♥哔哔声)
(Phone beeping)
安迪,嘿。
Andy, hey.
看。。。
Look...
我们很担心,好吗?
we're worried, OK?
妈妈吓坏了。
Mom's freaking out.
她,就像,准备在这裡发出琥珀色警报,
She's, like, getting ready to issue an amber alert here,
“因为你失踪了。
'cause you're missing.
所以只是...请给我打电♥话♥?
So just... call me, please?
再见。
Bye.
我认为我们应该报♥警♥。
I think we should call the police.
哦不。
No, no.
我们不是在打电♥话♥给员警。
We're not calling the cops.
他们可以提供説明!
They can help!
不,他们会和米里亚姆说话,
No, they'll talk to Miriam,
然后她就会知道他失踪了。
and then she'll know he's missing.
它会摧毁他看到的任何机会
It will destroy any chance of him ever seeing
又是他的女儿。
his daughter again.
你看起来像狗屎。
You look like shit.
你还好吧?
You OK?
是的。
Yeah.
是的,这没什麽。
Yeah, it's nothing.
这是东西。
It's something.
告诉妈。
Tell your mother.
真诚地。。。
Honestly...
是的,我感觉不太好。
yeah, I'm not feeling so good.
我和埃夫真的,呃——
Ev and I have been really, uh--
告诉我。
Tell me about it.
自从你哥哥失踪后,我就没睡过一个眨眼。
I haven't slept a wink since your brother disappeared.
我甚至错过了我的陶瓷课。
I even missed my ceramics class.
你能想像发现他们发现了他的尸体吗
Can you imagine finding out that they found his body
当我在抹佛时?
while I was plastering my Buddha?
这有点飞跃,妈妈。
It's a bit of a leap, Mom.
是吗?
Is it?
你还记得他点头的时候有多可怕。
You remember how horrible it was when he OD'd.
是的,我当然记得。
Yes, of course I remember.
让我进屋!
Let me in the house!
安迪,我不是-- - 开门!
Andy, I'm not-- - Open the door!
出去!请离开!
Get out! Please leave!
你为什麽不接?
Why didn't you pick up?
什麽?
What?
安迪那天给你留了8条资讯。
Andy left 8 messages for you that day.
如果你在他身边,他永远不会OD。
He never would have OD'd if you'd been there for him.
你到底在说什麽?
What the hell are you talking about?
我一直在他身边,还有伊芙琳
I have always been there for him and--and for Evelyn
为了你!
and for you!
哦,对不起... - 什麽 - 什麽 -
Oh, sorry... - And what--what--
很抱歉成为这样的负担...
Sorry to be such a burden...
你呢?他是你的儿子。
What about you? He's your son.
他完蛋后,你甚至没有去医院看望他。
You didn't even visit him in the hospital after he OD'd.
你去哪了?-你怎麽敢?
Where were you? - How dare you?
你知道如果你们中的任何一个死了,我会怎麽做吗?
Do you know what I would do if either of you died?
我会自杀!
I would kill myself!
我们会带你来管理我们的顶级客户。
We'd be bringing you in to manage our top client.
这是一个很棒的报价。-是的。
It's a great offer. - It is.
但我想要一半的公♥司♥。
But I want half the firm.
嗯,这不合理。
Well, that's unreasonable.
米兰达·德拉诺甚至不想这样。
Miranda Delano didn't even want that.
我不是米兰达·德拉诺。
I'm not Miranda Delano.
我想引进一些我自己的人。
And I want to bring in some of my own people.
要就要不要拉倒。
Take it or leave it.
你要解僱我?-是的,我是。
You're firing me? - Yes, I am.
你不想要德拉诺。
You didn't want Delano.
现在新人想要自己的团队,所以...
Now the new guy wants his own team, so...
你没有权利这样对待我。
You have no right to treat me like this.
你撒谎,搞砸了合同
You lied, messed up contracts
你在他的车后座操了另一个律师。
and you fucked another lawyer in the back of his car.
所以是的,我想我愿意。
So yeah, I think I do.
剧集 | B计划(2023) | 导航列表