剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
She told me he died of a broken heart.
就这样 什么?
That's it. What?
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
我要去阻止那个杀手
不让她杀害想杀的人
I'm going to stop that killer
before she starts killing people
得赶在那些人遇害之前阻止她
that she wants to kill
before they get killed!
拜托你过点正常日子
A normal day, please.
玛可欣
Maxine!
伊芙琳...
Evelyn. Evelyn.
诺玛在哪儿?
Where's Norma?
这里空无一人 这算什么派对?
The place is deserted. Some party.
好了 听着...
Okay, listen, listen, listen.
我找到战利品了 它们不在保险箱里
I found the trophies, and they
weren't in the safety deposit box.
- 什么?
- 它们在...听好了
- What?
- They are in the, get this,
奖杯室里
the trophy room.
看来我们说她是杀手的疯狂推测并不疯狂
Our cuckoo theory about her being
a killer isn't so cuckoo after all.
我也知道俱乐部经理为何举止怪异了
And I know why the club manager
was acting so strange.
他是帮凶?
He helped her?
他在中饱私囊
He was helping himself to the Palm Royale.
他把皇家棕榈俱乐部彻底抵押出去了
He has mortgaged the place to the hilt.
拜他所赐 那地方负债累累
Because of him,
it's up to his eyeballs in debt
急需现金
and in desperate need of cash.
我们有现金
We have cash.
等等
Wait a minute.
- 你已经想到了 对吧?
- 没错
- You're already there, aren't you?
- Yes, I am.
我们可以买♥♥下皇家棕榈俱乐部
We can buy the Palm Royale.
- 以及掌管棕榈滩
- 伊芙琳
- And rule Palm Beach.
- Evelyn.
好的 首先...
我们得把那个杀人狂送进监狱
Okay, first... first, we gotta put
that homicidal maniac in jail.
我正好可以拧断她的脖子
谁让她把琳达给放了
And I get to wring her neck
for releasing Linda.
有机会的 但这事我得亲自处理 明白吗?
You'll have your shot, but I think I have
to do this by myself, you understand?
不太明白
Not really, no.
正要找你
Just the woman I was looking for.
想喝点什么?
Can I fix you anything?
田纳西人喝什么来着?
What is it you drink again in Tennessee?
稀屎?
Liquid shit?
谁不知道我最爱喝的是草蜢鸡尾酒
Everybody knows that
my favorite drink is a grasshopper.
给窃食蝗虫的恶心小草蜢
Nasty little grasshopper
for a thieving locust.
你竟敢侮辱谦逊的草蜢
How dare you insult the humble grasshopper
及其储粮过冬的习性
and its penchant
for storing up food for winter.
那是蚂蚁的习性 你这白♥痴♥
That's an ant, you idiot.
既然你是寓言专家 我也给你讲个故事
Since you're an expert in fables,
I've got one for you.
是关于一只天鹅
It's about a swan.
一只美丽、富有的天鹅
它住在堆满财富的高塔里
A beautiful, rich swan
that lives in a tall tower of riches.
可即便违背天鹅的戒律 它还是时不时地
And every now and then,
even though it's against swan law,
弄死一只小鸭子
she would kill a duckling.
并且偷偷藏起一些小纪念品
And then she would
squirrel away little mementos.
直到某天 镇上来了一只平凡的小老鼠
Until one day,
a common little mouse came to town
发现了所有那些纪念品
and found all those mementos,
向众人证明那只天鹅
proving to everyone that that swan
是个卑鄙的杀手
is a dirty little killer.
并把它送进鸟类监狱
Sending her to jail for birds,
恶毒的鸟类
evil birds.
鸟的牢房♥
Bird jail.
既然你已串联所有线索 破解了谜题
Since you've connected all the dots,
何不报♥警♥结束这一切?
why don't you call the police
and end all this?
好主意
That's a good idea.
这主意我早想到了
I mean, I had that idea.
事实上 我有个更好的主意
In fact, I'll do you one better.
我要直接联♥系♥我在联调局的熟人
I am gonna call
my personal contact at the FBI.
你就给我待在这里
You just stay right there.
别动
Don't move.
不许动
Don't you move.
我去拿电♥话♥
Gotta get the phone.
就在这儿 拐个弯就到了
It's over here around the corner.
找到了
I got it.
每个寓言都有个寓意
You know, every fable has a moral.
所以玛可欣 告诉我
So tell me, Maxine,
你的这个寓言故事的寓意是什么?
what's the moral of this fable?
这里是联调局 棕榈滩分部 喂?
FBI, Palm Beach. Hello?
- 不...玛可欣 别杀我 不要
- 喂?
- No, Maxine, no. Don't kill me. Don't.
- Hello?
- 玛可欣
- 什么?
- Maxine!
- What?
女士 你没事吧?
Ma'am, are you all right?
女士?
Ma'am?
女士 能听见我说话吗?
Ma'am, can you hear me?
- 救援马上到
- 我会抓到你的
- Help is on the way.
- I'll get you!
她逃走了 海边汇合
She's getting away! Meet me at the beach!
她逃走了
She's getting away!
伊芙琳
Evelyn!
玛可欣 发生什么了?
Maxine, what happened?
找到她了吗?
Did you find her?
玛可欣?
Maxine?
你做了什么?
What did you do?
不...玛可欣 别杀我 不要 玛可欣
No, Maxine, no.
Don't kill me. Don't. Maxine!
我想你的戒指恐怕要出来了
I think maybe your ring
is about to exit the building.
你留着吧
Keep it.
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表