剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
I thought I'd lost you forever.
这可不像要当新郎的样子
That doesn't look very matrimonial.
罗伯特
Robert.
玛可欣 我到底是谁?
Who am I, Maxine?
是诺玛的换装娃娃
Norma's dress-up doll.
名为蜜丝先生
Mr. Mitzi.
你的新娘呢?
Where is your bride?
伊芙琳告诉我婚礼的事了
Evelyn told me about the wedding.
她在教堂
She's at the church.
教堂?你们不是要在这里举♥行♥婚礼吗?
The church? I thought
you were getting married here.
我根本不会结婚 玛可欣
I'm not getting married at all, Maxine.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
我要去寻找我的家人
I need to find my family.
我真正的家人
My real family.
这么久来 我一直在撒谎
I've been lying so long.
重返旧地 在这个我初次
化身为他人的房♥间里
Being here, in this room,
where I first became someone else...
我终于又能做回自己了
I can be myself again...
并告诉你我有多么抱歉
and tell you how sorry I am
从未成为你需要我成为的那个人
that I never was the person
that you needed me to be.
诺玛 我被搞糊涂了
Norma, I'm lost.
不 我不是诺玛 亲爱的
No. Not Norma, dear.
我是艾格妮丝
Agnes.
- 什么?
- 不 听我说…
- What?
- No, listen to me...
并试着理解
and try to understand.
- 得走了
- 可以走了
- We gotta go.
- Ready.
都2点了 怎么没个人影?
It's two o'clock. Where is everyone?
为什么骗我说
罗伯特和蜜丝会在这里结婚?
Why did you tell me Robert and Mitzi
were getting married here,
婚礼明明会在教堂举♥行♥
when the wedding is at the church?
我一定是听错了
I must have misheard.
你这耳朵 就连蟋蟀腿长根毛你都听得见
You can hear a hair growing
on a cricket's crotch.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
事实上 你一直在骗我 为什么?
In fact,
you have been lying to me all day. Why?
有的谎言是为了保护自己
Sometimes there are lies that we tell
to protect ourselves,
有的则是…
and lies that we tell...
为了保护我们所爱的人
to protect those we love.
而有时…
And sometimes...
两者是同一个谎言
they're the same lie.
我谈成了更好的交易
I struck a better bargain.
我只需拖住你 好让罗伯特和蜜丝完婚
I only had to distract you
until Robert and Mitzi got married,
而作为交换 诺玛会分我
一大笔宝宝信托基金
and in exchange, Norma would cut me in
on a big shiny slice of baby trust.
足够我缴税和独自买♥♥下皇家棕榈俱乐部
Enough to pay my taxes
and own the Palm Royale alone.
这笔钱就相当于她的道歉首饰
Her cash equivalent of apology jewelry.
她到底为什么要向你道歉?
What the heck
does she owe you an apology for?
我想让你知道 我和你父亲曾经深爱彼此
I want you to know that your father and I
loved each other very much,
但他当时已经有家室了
but he was already married.
等等
Wait.
你跟我爸?
You and my dad?
你要明白 在当时
Back then, you have to understand,
这种丑闻会毁了我们俩
the shame of it
would have destroyed both of us,
我不能让你承受这些 毕竟还有别的出路
and I could not let that happen to you,
not when there was another way out.
今早喝咖啡时我才得知
I learned over coffee this morning
斯基特不仅和诺玛偷♥情♥多年
that not only was
Skeet sleeping with Norma for years,
诺玛还怀了孕
Norma got knocked up,
当然 斯基特当时没法离开他的病妻
and Skeet, of course,
couldn't leave his sick wife,
而一旦真♥相♥曝光 诺玛的人生就会被毁了
and Norma would've been destroyed
if the truth came out,
于是她来到这里生下孩子
并让斯基特夫妇收养了孩子
so she came here and had the baby
and had Skeet and his wife adopt her.
你说什么?诺玛在这里生过孩子?
What? Norma had a baby here?
把所有的事串联起来就明白了
Connect the dots.
你是说
You mean
琳达 即佩内洛普 她是诺玛的女儿?
Linda/Penelope is Norma's daughter?
是诺玛和斯基特所生?
Norma and Skeet's?
可怜的琳达还被蒙在鼓里呢
Poor Linda has no idea.
绝不能让别人知道
No one could ever know.
在那个年代 上流社会未婚先孕的丑闻
In those years, the scandal of a baby
being born in society out of wedlock,
会毁掉所有当事人
they would've all been ruined.
所以诺玛这位慈母
安排佩内洛普嫁给道格拉斯
So Norma, loving mother, arranged
to marry Penelope off to Douglas,
这样佩内洛普就能同时继承
罗林斯家和德拉科特家的财产
so Penelope would inherit the Rollins
fortune and the Dellacorte fortune.
这就是她将佩内洛普的名字
写进宝宝信托里的原因
That's why she put Penelope's name
on the baby trust,
但你的出现毁了一切 向来都是这样
but then you came along
and ruined everything, like always.
可惜的是
Well,
你这背叛算是白忙了
因为根本不会有婚礼…
you sold out for nothing
'cause there's no wedding...
也没有钱
and there's no money.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
女士们
Ladies!
到底什么意思?
What do you mean?
你心里早该知道 对吧?
Deep down, you must've known?
不
No!
不 我并不知道
No, I never did.
对 你总插手我的事 还有…跟我作对
I mean, you were always in my business
and-and fighting with me.
可你怎么能这么瞒我一辈子?
How could you have not told me
my entire life?
亲爱的 当你爱一个人时
Sweetheart, when you love somebody,
有时会做出自己都意想不到的事
you do things sometimes
that you never knew you were capable of.
不…我需要透透气 这太…
No, no, no. I need some air. This is--
别…求你了 别走…不…
No, no, no. Please, don't. No, no.
别走
Don't go.
我不能再失去你一次
I can't bear to lose you again.
我这一生一直过得很迷茫
My whole life, I felt lost.
而且
And
我一直在寻找真正的自己
I've always been looking
to try to figure out who I am.
不用找了
Stop looking.
现在你在这里 在我身边
You're here now, you're with me.
唯独遗憾的是 我没能给你更多…
I'm just sorry I couldn't have
been more to you, more for you,
但…
but...
失去你
losing you
是我一生最大的痛苦
was the greatest pain of my entire life.
我爱你
I love you.
诺玛
Norma.
我爱你
I love you.
别动
Don't move.
以美国政♥府♥和公鹿兄弟会之名
In the name of the US government
and the Brotherhood of the Stag,
你们被包围了
I have you both cornered.
派瑞 你在干什么?
Perry, what are you doing?
拿回我的尊严
I'm taking my nuts back!
我们得撤了
We got to skedaddle.
派瑞…她们人呢?
Perry! Perry, where are they?
我不明白 我已经完全按公鹿的指示做了
I don't understand.
I did just what the Stag said.
派瑞 诺玛在哪?
Perry, where is Norma?
她们逃走了
They got away.
就在我要抓住琳达
把她送回监狱 蹲一辈子之时
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表