剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
(改编自朱丽叶麦丹尼尔的小说)
(美国派夫妇)
虽然她只在这里度过了一个社交季
Though she spent just one season here,
玛可欣德拉科特之后
棕榈滩再也不一样了
Palm Beach will never be the same
after Maxine Dellacorte.
(玛可欣德拉科特死了)
那些爱她的人此刻的心情起伏
The emotions felt by those who loved her
必定是无比炽烈、震耳欲聋的
must be larger than life
and twice as loud.
连环杀手一般都会参加受害者的葬礼
Serial killers are known
to attend their victims' funerals,
所以你的葬礼是我们抓住诺玛的最佳机会
so your funeral
is our best bet to catch Norma.
在那之前 你必须安静待在这里 哪都别去
Until then, you need to sit down
and sit still.
我做不到 我静不下来
I can't. I'm restless.
米拉贝尔可是我妹妹啊
Mirabelle was my sister.
她值得拥有一场只属于她的葬礼
我觉得这...太荒诞了
She deserves her own funeral.
I think this is... this is grotesque.
同意 尤其是设陷阱抓诺玛那部分
Agreed, especially the part
about trapping Norma.
我反对 特别是设陷阱这一点
Disagreed, specifically on that point.
你知道什么会更荒诞吗?
You know what'd be even more grotesque?
就是被诺玛找到你的尸体
Your body, if Norma finds you.
明天 我们将安葬玛可欣
Tomorrow, we bury Maxine.
愿她找到生前未能得到的安宁
May she find the peace
that eluded her in life.
指引我吧 灵魂
Guide me, oh, spirit.
为何在我最需要你时抛弃我?
Why have you abandoned me
in my hour of need?
我被囚禁在自己家中
I'm a hostage in my own home.
直到杀害她的凶手
诺玛德拉科特被绳之以法
Until her killer, Norma Dellacorte,
is brought to justice.
麦片吃完了
You're out of cereal.
为了纪念玛可欣
并保障我们的安全而伸张正义
May justice be done for the sake
of Maxine's memory and our safety.
黛娜 你来这做什么?
Dinah, what on earth are you doing here?
辨认尸体
Identifying the body.
道格拉斯鼓不起勇气来 你呢?
Douglas can't bring himself to do it. You?
我是玛可欣生前的监护人
I was Maxine's conservator.
签收她的事落到了我头上
It's fallen to me to sign her out.
最后一次了
One last time.
你真无私啊 简直和
为她举办葬礼一样无私
So selfless of you. It's almost
as selfless as throwing her funeral.
死在泳池里的社交名媛?
A dead socialite in a pool?
从奥兰多到奥卡洪普卡
那些爱看热闹的人都会赶来
Tragedy rubberneckers
from Orlando to Okahumpka will come
就为说自己“到过现场”
just to say they were there.
这正是皇家棕榈俱乐部需要的
这样才能撑下去
It's just what the Palm Royale needs
to stay afloat
在发现玛可欣...浮在水面之后
after finding Maxine... afloat.
你能陪我进去吗?
Will you please go in there with me?
女士们
Ladies.
安妮 你来这里做什么?
Ann, what are you doing here?
玛可欣曾是我的朋友呀
Maxine was my friend.
但我只是作为记者来核实身份确认结果
But I'm just here as a member of the press
to verify the identification.
至少我是这么告诉自己的
At least that's what I'm telling myself.
效果如何?
How's that working for you?
无可奉告
No comment.
别吃了
Stop eating!
我在“悲食”
I'm "griefting."
悲食?
"Griefting"?
就是悲痛中进食
为了米拉贝尔 也为了我自己
Grief eating. For Mirabelle and for me.
我在为两个人悲食啊
道格拉斯一定伤心死了
I'm "griefting" for two.
Douglas must be devastated.
别提道格拉斯了 玛可欣
Stop talking about Douglas, Maxine.
我不指望你能理解
反正你总是站在她那边
I wouldn't expect you to understand.
You always take her side anyway.
因为诺玛是误以为米拉贝尔是你才杀她的
Because Norma didn't kill Mirabelle
thinking it was you.
至少道格拉斯没像你亲爱的诺玛那样
试图毒死或淹死我
At least Douglas didn't try to poison
or drown me, like your sweet Norma.
道格拉斯对待你的方式并不是爱
The way Douglas treats you,
that's not love.
如果汤姆对我做出
道格拉斯对你做的事 呼
If Tom did to me
what Douglas did to you, oof!
汤姆也做了呀 唯一的区别是
你没法怀孕 蜜丝
Tom is. The only difference is
you can't get pregnant, Mitzi.
嘿 维吉妮亚说我们不能离开这里
Hey, Virginia said we can't leave!
我懂那是什么意思
I know what that means!
又不是没见过尸体
We've all seen dead bodies before.
- 我就没见过尸体
- 天啊
- I haven't seen a dead body.
- Oh, wow.
天啊 太可怕了
Oh, God. It's ghastly.
什么气味?
Oh, what's that smell?
天啊
Oh, God.
- 她们也太夸张了
- 真难闻
- Oh, they are so dramatic.
- I don't like that.
- 好了 我们得转身了
- 必须转身
- All right, we've gotta turn around.
- We must.
好的 数...到三就转身
Okay, on... on the count of three.
- 好的
- 好吧
- Okay.
- Okay.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
- 样子如何?
- 不知道
- What does she look like?
- No.
- 你们看了吗?
- 没
- Did you look?
- Didn't do it.
- 不行 天啊 我做不到
- 我做不到
- No. Oh, God. I can't do this.
- I can't.
- 天啊
- 有必要看吗?
- Oh, God.
- Is this necessary?
- 我们非得看吗?
- 是的
- Do we have to?
- You have to.
好吧 一、二、三...
Okay. One, two, three...
三又二分之一...四
three point five... four.
- 这不是玛可欣
- 不是她
- That's not Maxine.
- That is not her.
- 什么?
- 不是她
- What?
- No, that's not her.
我不确定这个人是谁
但她不是我们的朋友 所以...
I'm not sure who this is,
but this is not our friend, so... so...
- 你们确定?
- 希望你们...
- Are you sure?
- Good luck with the...
- 出来吧
- 离开房♥间吧
- Come out.
- Get out of the room.
- 天啊
- 来了 这女人死了
- God.
- I'm coming! The woman died!
把她们集中起来 安置到安全的地方
Round them up,
sequester them somewhere safe,
确保再没其他人
看到这具尸体 任何人都不行
and make sure no one else
sees this body. No one.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
嘿 妈妈 你偷偷摸摸在上面干什么?
Hey, mama! What are you doing
sneaking around up there?
这里的汉堡不错 对吧?
They got some good burgers here, right?
这些不是给我的
Those weren't for me.
我和那个英俊但忧郁的先生住在一起
I'm staying with
the attractive but brooding gentleman.
你们俩躲在那上面干什么?
What are you two doing
squirreled away up there?
不能让别人看到我
我已经死了 抱歉 先生...
No one's supposed to see me.
I'm dead. I'm sorry, Mister...
朋友叫我布鲁斯 我会替你保密的 这位...
My friends call me Bruce,
and your secret's safe with me, Miss...
我是玛可欣...就叫我玛可欣
Maxine... Just Maxine.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
你就是明天要举♥行♥葬礼的
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表