剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
- 没错
- Oh, my gosh. Soup sisters.
- Soup sisters.
你到底去哪儿了?
Where in the literal fuck have you been?
我去见道格拉斯了
I went to see Douglas.
就只是为了安抚他听闻我死讯后的悲痛
Just to soothe his grief
over my alleged death,
但别担心 他没看到我
but don't worry, he did not see me.
但蜜丝看到了 她以为玛可欣是鬼魂
But Mitzi did,
and she thinks Maxine's a ghost.
你是哪位?
Who are you?
抱歉 失礼了
Oh, sorry, manners.
这是布鲁斯 我的新闺蜜 他是同性恋
This is Bruce, my new best friend.
He's gay.
- 也许没必要告诉别人这事
- 抱歉
- Maybe don't tell people that.
- Oh, I'm sorry.
行了 听着 你有两个选择
Okay, look, one of two things
are gonna happen.
要么你继续装死 让我们抓住诺玛
Either you stay dead and we catch Norma,
要么下一个在棕榈滩
举♥行♥葬礼的就真的是你了
or the next funeral in Palm Beach
will actually be yours.
不能再让任何人看到你了
Nobody else can see you.
这家同性恋汽车旅馆可藏不下那么多女人
There's only so many women
this gay motel can hold.
这里还有别的女人?
There's other women here?
诺玛的任何手段
都比不上我们住这房♥间的煎熬
Nothing Norma could inflict on us
would be worse than this room.
我其实还挺喜欢这床罩
I do like the bedspread.
等你看了留言簿上的评论就不会喜欢了
Not after you read the comments
in the guest book.
我决定睡浴缸
I'll sleep in the bathtub.
你或许得重新考虑一下
You might wanna rethink that.
什么?
What?
- 嗨 朋友们
- 玛可欣?
- Hi, pals.
- Maxine?
真高兴你还活着
I am so glad you're alive.
现在我可以亲手杀你了
Now I can kill you myself.
我会向你们解释一切
并回答你们的所有问题
I will explain everything to you
and answer all of your questions.
但我们能到楼下的按♥摩♥浴缸那里说吗?
But can we do it downstairs
in the Jacuzzi?
是这样的 我的新同志闺蜜布鲁斯
他邀请我们所有人参加泳池派对
See, my new gay best friend, Bruce,
he's invited us all to a pool party.
他称之为按♥摩♥浴缸混
Jacuzzi mixer, he called it.
留言簿上把它称之为蛋花汤
The guest book calls it egg drop soup.
但维吉妮亚说了不能让别人看见我们
Virginia said nobody can see us.
我们不能去按♥摩♥浴缸里嬉闹
我可是被追杀的目标 玛可欣
We can't go cavorting in a Jacuzzi.
I am a target, Maxine.
这些男人口风非常紧
These men are very discreet.
我们为何要和你去参加同性恋派对?
Why would we go to a gay party with you?
因为在悲剧发生之后
我们唯一拥有的就是社群
Because in the wake of tragedy,
the only thing we have is community.
而且这里没有迷你酒吧 但有大量的酒
And there are no minibars
and they have tons of booze.
- 说到重点了
- 太好了 来吧
- Now you're talking.
- Yay. Come.
你该一开始就说这个
You know, you should have led with that.
我不知道该怎么写这件事 但...
I don't know how
I'm gonna write about this, but...
白手帕 代表他们只喜欢一起观看和自♥慰♥
White hanky, that means they
just like to watch and stroke it together.
你自♥慰♥过吗?
Do you ever stroke it?
有的
I have.
但不是我最喜欢做的事
Not my favorite thing to do.
所谓的猛♥男♥型同志指的更多是作风
It's more attitude
that makes a bear a bear.
还有他们对乳♥头♥的那种癖好
And their general interest in nipples.
我每次都会感到恐慌
就是做不到 就觉得...
I panic every time,
and I just can't do it, and I feel like...
- 什么?
- 自己不正常
- What?
- I'm broken.
你只需要放松
You just have to relax
学着放松 配合呼吸
and learn how to relax
into your breathing.
你住的地方有洁身器吗?
Do you have access to a bidet?
- 等等...
- 你和你丈夫...
- Wait...
- Do you and your husband...
派瑞说那让他想起寄宿学校
Perry says it reminds him
of boarding school.
打住 我们不是一群性♥欲♥旺盛的变♥态♥
Oh, hey now,
we're not all sex-crazed perverts.
我们称这种为“猪”
That would be the pigs.
明白了
I see.
那哪种会被称为鲸鱼呢?
And what kind of a man would a whale be?
我很会吹♥箫♥
I'm a blower.
我超喜欢
I love that.
- 浅蓝色手帕...放在左口袋的
- 太漂亮了
- Light blue. Light blue, left pocket.
- This is stunning.
你知道吗?
《钟形罩》里的室友原型就是我
Do you know that I was the inspiration
for the roommate in The Bell Jar?
- 天啊 我太喜欢你所有的朋友了
- 这是肯定的
- Gosh, I just love all your pals.
- I mean, come on.
谢谢你们让我们加入
这让我们感受到被你们接纳
Thanks for including us
and making us feel welcome.
也不能说完全没私心
Well, it's not totally selfless.
警♥察♥不会突袭有女人的派对
Cops won't raid a party with women.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
在这儿抛头露面 跟别人说你的葬礼的事
Out here looking folks in the eyes,
telling people about your own funeral.
布鲁斯邀请我们参加派对
Bruce invited us all to a party.
各位 这位是维吉妮亚
Oh, everyone, this is Virginia!
她是一名联邦探员
She's a federal agent.
女士们 介意和我私下聊几句吗?
Ladies, do you mind joining me
for a private chat?
这女人就像瘟疫一样
This woman is like the plague.
天啊 把她弄走吧
Oh, God. Get rid of her.
- 给 会感觉好点
- 谢了
- Feel better.
- Thanks.
女士们 明天绝不能出任何差错
Ladies, nothing can go wrong tomorrow.
伊芙琳 你将负责葬礼事宜
而黛娜则坐在长椅上等着
Evelyn, you're in charge of the funeral
while Dinah will sit in the pew and wait.
等什么?等诺玛来杀我吗?
For what? For Norma to kill me?
我至少能有个安保小组
或者一件防弹背心吧?
Will I at least get a security detail
or a bulletproof vest?
最重要的是守口如瓶 这件事
不能告诉任何人 连你们的丈夫也不行
Discretion is key. Y'all can't tell nobody
about this thing, not even your husbands.
太好了 那么我和你就会一起在楼座待着
Great. And then you
and I will be in the balcony together
我们会在那里监视现场
where we'll, you know,
surveil the premises.
我认为你最好参加仪式 安妮
I think it's best
for you to attend the services, Ann.
以记者身份参加 增加这事的可信度
Providing credibility as press.
但这可是我们的案子啊
是我们一直联手调查的
But this was our case.
We were working it together.
是啊 但现在属于联调局的案子了
Yeah, well, it's the FBI's case now.
这次我终于得到了全力支持
I got complete buy-in for once.
你的员工必须按指示行事
Your staff is to proceed as instructed.
我可不可以这么说?跟黛娜一样
参与此事对我毫无好处可言?
May I point out that, like Dinah, there is
zero upside in my participation here?
好的 那我呢?我该扮演什么角色?
Okay. And what about me? What's my role?
- 你的角色会由你妹来扮演
- 我得出席自己的葬礼呀
- Your sister is playing your role.
- I have to go to my own funeral.
我需要亲眼看到诺玛被捕 我必须在场
I need to see Norma's capture.
I must be there.
我们明天见
I'll see you all tomorrow.
除了玛可欣
Except Maxine.
瞧瞧这是谁呀
Well, look who it is.
男孩们...我有个问题问你们
Boys. Boys, I have a question for you.
如果你们最好的朋友
差点被一个老女人杀了
If your best friend
was almost killed by an old lady,
而同一个老女人
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表