剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
玛可欣?
Maxine?
履行什么承诺?
What's your commitment?
不便透露
I'm not at liberty to say.
我只能告诉你 罗林斯庄园
Except that the Rollins Estate
has been asked
需要拨款给某人
to send funds to someone.
不会是给琳达吧
Not Linda.
尘博士 能否回避一下?
Will you excuse us, Dr. Dusty?
- 玛可欣 你知道琳达的下落?
- 跟我来
- Maxine, do you know where Linda is?
- Come with me.
或许曾有消息通过电波传出
There might have been something
that came across the airwaves,
大致提及了关于产业监管人的事项
in a general sense,
as the conservator of the estate.
我怎么会这么蠢
How could I have been such a dum-dum.
帮琳达逃离这个镇的人其实是你
It was you who got Linda out of town.
我当然不会承认
Well, I'm certainly not
gonna admit to that.
那等于承认犯下联邦重罪
That would be admitting
to a federal crime.
也就是说这一切都怪你
Which means this is all your fault.
我失去罗林斯公♥馆♥
资产被冻结 现金不翼而飞
My losing the Rollins mansion,
the locked assets, the missing cash.
还有黄金以半价出♥售♥
Fifty cents on the dollar to gold!
事到如今 还重要吗?
What does it matter now?
我们收获了坚不可摧的姐妹情谊
We've got our unbreakable bond
of sisterhood.
成了合伙人、国际商界女强人
一起携手并进
Partners. International women
of business. Together.
鬼才会和你这个骗子合作 玛可欣
Like hell I'd partner
with a rat like you, Maxine.
这六百万元是我的
That six mil is mine.
还有所有其他数百万损失
And all the other lost millions
都应该记在产业名下 由你来负责
can now be considered the doing
of the estate, aka you.
皇家棕榈俱乐部现在归我独有
The Palm Royale is now mine
under sole ownership.
还有 你敢踏进那房♥子一步
我就打断你的腿
And if you set one foot inside it,
so help me, I'll break it.
牵起你的舞伴 转一圈
Swing your partner, spin them round
漫步前行...
Promenade...
一切都被我搞砸了
I ruin everything.
我甚至连信使都没联♥系♥上
And I never even made contact
with that dang courier.
- 玛可欣 有件事要告诉你
- 什么事?
- I got something to tell you, Maxine.
- What is it?
香蕉蛞蝓
Banana slug.
你说什么?
Come again?
香蕉蛞蝓
Banana slug.
香蕉蛞蝓 你 是你?
Banana slug. You. You?
你就是那个信使?
You're the courier?
是份危险的工作 但我很敬业
It's dangerous work
but I'm a dedicated man.
魔法尘博士 还有什么是你做不到的?
What can't you do, Dr. Dusty Magic?
我能带你体验前所未有的快乐 玛可欣
I can do things
you've never dreamed of, Maxine.
那么 快去汇款
So go wire this money.
然后 恕我冒昧
And then, if I may be so bold,
到德拉科特泳池房♥找我
meet me at the Dellacorte pool house
我们来一场最激烈狂野的性♥爱♥
where you and I will have
the most vigorous, animal sex
会是你此生没体验过的
you've ever had in your entire life.
以此抚慰你我心中的伤痕
Thus beginning to
heal the wounds in my heart and yours.
天哪
My goodness.
你要吻我吗?别
Are you gonna kiss me? No.
我要这么做
I'm gonna do it.
我决定了
I'm gonna do it!
现在 我们将介绍
我们的两位市长候选人...
And now we're going to introduce
our two candidates for may...
我知道...共有七位候选人在竞选
I know, I know there are seven running,
但天知道我可不会邀请
社会党人或绿党人到我的舞台上来
but Lord knows I'm not inviting
the Socialists or the Greens to my stage.
有个民♥主♥党人就够受的了
It's bad enough having a Democrat.
有请共和党市长候选人
现任者本尼邦希尔
Republican candidate for mayor,
Incumbent Benny Barnhill.
本尼 来吧 过来这边
Benny, come on. Get over here.
谢谢你 尊贵的女士
Thank you, most honorable lady.
她太棒了 不是吗?
Isn't she amazing?
玛可欣 我到处找你
Maxine,
I've been looking all over for you.
- 什么?怎么了?
- 粉哥挟持了道格拉斯
- What? What is it?
- Pinky took Douglas hostage.
你是认真的吗?
Are you serious?
粉哥想杀他 因为
道格拉斯没能把德拉科特家给他
Pinky's trying to kill him because
Douglas didn't give him the Dellacorte.
他太自私了
He's so selfish!
他把一切都搞砸了 我正要行动呢
He's ruining everything!
I was just about to do it!
他不知道自己会被绑♥架♥呀
He didn't know he was gonna get kidnapped.
不 这完全就是他的错
No, it is indeed every bit his fault.
他迟早会发现的 玛可欣
Sooner or later
he was gonna find out, Maxine.
我们试过了
We tried.
好吧...
Well...
既然伊芙琳想要开战...
If Evelyn wants a fight...
那就成全她吧
then a fight she will get.
这就是为什么我想继续
担任我们棕榈滩的市长
And that's why I want to continue
as your mayor of Palm Beach.
谢谢你 本尼邦希尔市长
Why, thank you, Mayor Benny Barnhill,
感谢你这番激动人心的演讲
for that rousing speech.
现在我们要介绍
And now we're going to introduce
民♥主♥党市长候选人派瑞多纳休
the Democratic candidate
for mayor, Perry Donahue.
派瑞?
Perry?
派瑞 别害怕
Perry, don't be afraid.
我们只是略带敌意的观众
We're only a mildly hostile crowd.
他人呢?
Where is he?
天啊
Oh, God.
你真要这么做吗?
Are you really gonna do this?
为了一个没用的、忘了你生日的飞行员
而冒生命危险
Risk your life for a washed-up pilot
who can't remember your birthday.
天啊
Oh, God.
我想我刚拉在裤子里了
I think I just pooped myself.
不 我真的拉了...我拉在裤子里了
No, I really poop... I pooped myself.
我丈夫身体不适
所以由我来代读他的讲稿
My husband is indisposed
so I will give his prepared remarks.
亲爱的上帝
求你别让他们在发现我的尸体时
Dear Lord, please don't let them
find my dead body
看见我的白裤子里有大便
with poop in my white pants.
我在这里要告诉各位
I am here to tell you
派瑞多纳休
that Perry Donahue
代表了许多自♥由♥派的、对社会负责的事情
stands for so many liberal,
socially responsible things.
等等...
Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
也许我没拉在裤子里 也许只是放了个屁
Maybe I didn't poop myself.
Maybe I just farted.
派瑞热爱环境
Perry loves the environment.
他坚信 获得安全的饮用水
是每个人都应享有的权利
He believes that your drinking water
should be safe
饮用水不应该含有铅和砷
from lead and arsenic.
并且不应该致癌
And that it shouldn't cause cancer.
此外 派瑞支持女性权利
What's more,
Perry believes in women's rights.
拜托
Come on!
拿出点样子来 派瑞
Be somebody, Perry.
当个英雄
Be a hero.
派瑞还相信无辜的平民
Perry also believes
that innocent civilians
不应被凝固汽油弹烧死
shouldn't be incinerated by napalm.
共♥产♥主义者
Communist!
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表