剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
- 我的信你都收到了吗?
- 收到了
- Did you get all my letters?
- Yes.
玛可欣 我有好多冒险经历要告诉你
I have so many adventures
to tell you about, Maxine.
没空闲聊 只剩15分钟了
No time for talk. You have 15 minutes
你得去银行 好让基金不被冻结
to march yourself into that bank
and free that money.
你也好啊 伊芙琳
And hello to you too, Evelyn.
别说了 她说得对
But no, she's not wrong.
你得赶快进去 把你的名字从信托里除名
You've got to get in there,
and get your name off that trust.
否则钱会被锁回保险库
Otherwise, all that money
goes back in the vault,
- 谁也动不了
- 看看时间 玛可欣
- and no one can touch it.
- Look at the time, Maxine.
我们不是还要赶赴
德拉科特家族展厅办事吗?
Don't we have another pressing engagement
at the Hall of Dellacortes?
德拉科特展厅有什么事?
What's at the Hall of Dellacortes?
这事儿不劳你这
戴着圣诞小针织帽的脑袋费心了
Nothing you need to worry
your festive little knit cap about.
赶紧去银行 我们展厅见
You just get on into the bank.
And I'll meet you at the hall.
你会需要这个
You're gonna need this.
就当是迟来的生日礼物
Consider it a belated birthday present.
等等 给我这个是什么意思?
Wait. What's this supposed to mean?
伊芙琳
Evelyn!
好雄伟的鹿角
What a massive rack.
你是真实的吗?
Are you real?
你是被我炽热的呼唤召来的?
Did I summon you with my impassioned cry?
伟大的公鹿 你想告诉我什么?
Oh, mighty Stag,
what are you trying to tell me?
我该夺回与生俱来的权利
I should reclaim my birthright.
不只为我 更为所有男性
Not just me, but for all men.
别走…公鹿
Wait, wait, Stag!
等等 全能的公鹿
Wait, almighty Stag!
等等我 公鹿
Wait for me, Stag!
等等我啊
Wait for me!
等等我 公鹿
Wait for me, Stag!
医生 你来了 谢天谢地
Oh, Doctor, thank God!
是胰岛素中毒 对吧?
It was insulin poisoning, wasn't it?
诺玛惯用这招
That's always Norma's MO.
惯用招数还有枪和溺水
Also, a gun and drowning.
他没事吧?
Is he okay?
没大碍
He'll be fine.
让他每天吃一片这个
Give him one of these a day.
阿司匹林?
Aspirin?
并不是中毒
It wasn't poison.
- 什么?
- 对
- What?
- I know.
我也没料到
I didn't see it coming either.
结果竟然是道格拉斯患有先天性心脏缺陷
It turns out
Douglas has a congenital heart defect.
能活到现在已经是奇迹了
I'm surprised he's lived this long.
这种患者很少能活过50岁
Most people with his condition
don't make it to 50.
心脏缺陷?
Heart defect?
- 黛娜?
- 什么事?
- Oh, Dinah?
- Yes?
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
也谢谢你 医生先生
And thank you, Herr Doctor.
道格拉斯有太多活下去的理由了
Douglas has so much to live for.
他和第二任妻子的宝宝即将出世
He has a baby coming with his second wife
也即将跟第一任妻子破镜重圆
and a second chance with his first wife.
- 宝宝?
- 是啊
- Baby?
- Yeah.
基本上不可能
Quite impossible.
患有这种疾病的男性极难生育
Men with his condition have
an uphill battle conceiving children.
等等…
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait...
你的意思是道格拉斯不能生育?
Are you saying
Douglas can't have children?
因为我曾怀过孕 很短时间
Because I was pregnant. Briefly.
遗憾地说 “很短时间”正是关键词
"Briefly," sadly, is the operative word.
若这第二任妻子孕期已久
我敢肯定她是个“弗卜斯淫♥妇♥”
If wifey two is far along,
I'd wager she's a Frampus whore.
玛可欣
Max.
玛可欣 亲爱的 是你吗?
Max, honey, is that you?
玛丽啊 你都做了什么?
Oh, Mary, what have you done?
我不过是想你留下来陪我 和我做个伴
I just wanted you to stay with me
and have some company.
仅此而已
That's all.
戴维
Oh, David.
戴维的鬼魂要是知道宝球的下场
肯定会很生气
David's ghost is going to be very angry
at the fate of the family orb.
等他告诉其他祖先们
And wait until he tells
the rest of the ancestors.
我就永无宁日了
I will never hear the end of it.
喂?
Hello?
喂
Hello.
请让私酒贩子听电♥话♥
May I speak with the bootlegger?
他现在不方便
He's indisposed at the moment.
要留个口信吗?
Can I take a message?
玛丽 你没事吧?
Mary, are you okay?
我不确定 我…
I'm not sure. I...
- 玛丽?
- 我得回头打给你
- Mary?
- I must call you back.
玛丽?
Mary?
机场通航了吗?
Are the airports open yet?
通了
Yeah.
我正准备出发
I'm about to head out.
带我一起走
Take me with you.
走吧
Let's go.
看看我的儿子
There's my boy!
风度翩翩 是吧?
He cuts a fine jib, hey?
确实
Oh, I'll say.
真高兴看到我们家
以各种美好的方式开枝散叶
I love all the beautiful ways
our family is growing.
我们所有人…
All of us together...
以我从未奢望过的方式齐聚一堂
in ways I never allowed myself to dream,
今天 所有梦想都将成真
and today, it's all going to come true.
看看你
Look at you.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
我太开心了 是你让我如此开心
I'm so happy. You have made me so happy.
你也让我很开心啊 诺玛
And you have made me so happy, Norma.
像你这样的男人
总是对这些事如此通情达理
Men like you
are always so decent about these things.
像我这样的男人?
Men like me?
你们这些男人几个世纪来都是如此
You boys,
you've been doing this for centuries.
迎娶需要绿卡的富家女
Marrying heiresses
who needed a green card.
娶妻来摆脱麻烦
Marrying girls to stay out of trouble.
这是你们这些好男人存在于世的使命
That's what you good boys
were put on this earth to do.
严格来说 在世人眼里
我将是那宝宝的父亲
Well, technically, as far as the world
knows, I will be the baby's father.
这当然 亲爱的
Well, of course, darling,
但好消息是 你不必承担抚养责任
but the good news is, there are no
expectations for you to raise the child.
我们都清楚 像你这样的男人
生来就不是当父亲的料
We all know that men like you
aren't made to be fathers.
瞧你这雍容华贵模样
How posh you look.
活脱脱的伊莉莎杜利特尔
A regular Eliza Doolittle.
办妥了
It's done.
谢了 朋友
Thanks, pal.
真高兴我的名字
终于跟那笔肮脏钱没关系了
I'm so happy
to have my name off that dirty money.
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表