剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
没错
Yeah.
这有点像我们过去的日子 啊?
It's kinda like old times, huh?
你和我
You and me.
在云层中
Up in the clouds.
我满脑子都是你
I can't stop thinking about you.
道格拉斯 别说了
Douglas, stop.
我不会对蜜丝做出她对我做的事
I'm not gonna do to Mitzi
what she did to me.
好吧
Okay.
我是这么想的
Here's what I'm thinking.
等宝宝出生 基金能动用后
我就跟蜜丝离婚
Once the baby comes, and we free up
the money, then I'll divorce Mitzi.
我会给她安排个很好的住处
I'll put her up some place really nice,
然后你我就可以复婚
and you and I can get remarried.
我会当个父亲
And I'll be a father.
只要你愿意接受别人的
孩子进入我们的生活 那就...
And as long as you're okay with having
someone else's kid in our life, then...
- 我们就能拥有一切了
- 是啊
- We could have it all.
- Yeah.
就金钱、姓氏、房♥子
The money, the name, the house.
房♥子可能不行
Well, maybe not the house.
除非你想和罗伯特一起住?
Unless you wanna shack up with Robert?
说到这个...
Speaking of that...
有件事我想告诉你
There's something I wanna tell you.
天啊 该怎么说呢?
Gosh, how do I say this?
诺玛并不是诺玛
Norma isn't Norma.
她的真名叫艾格妮丝 她在冒充诺玛
Her real name is Agnes,
and she's an imposter.
所以房♥子本来就不是她的 她没权给人
So it's not really her house
to give away in the first place.
我根本听不懂你说什么 玛可欣
You're talking Swahili here, Max.
好吧 你只需要知道这一点
Okay, just focus on this.
房♥子、金钱、财富 所有这一切...
The house, the money, the fortune,
all of it is...
本来就都是你的
it's already yours.
抱歉没早点告诉你 我只是...
I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier.
I just didn't...
你不想我在你拿到
你那份之前 就把钱给败光
You didn't want me to squander away
the money before you got your half.
- 这个...
- 天啊 你太了解我了
- Well...
- God, you know me so well.
的确
I do.
别管我 你们继续
Don't mind me.
给我来杯金汤力 谢谢
Gin and tonic, please.
这块表真好看 哥们
That's a nice watch, man.
伊芙琳送我的
Evelyn got it for me.
庆祝什么节日?
What was the occasion?
仅仅因为她爱我
She just loves me.
是这样啊
Of course.
我很抱歉我妹的谋杀案
I am sorry about the pickle
给皇家棕榈俱乐部带来了麻烦
the murder of my sister
put the Palm Royale in.
这已经是最不值一提的烦恼了
That is the least of our worries.
坐下吧
Have a seat.
- 谢谢
- 你说烦恼?
- Thank you.
- Worries, you say?
说来听听
Do tell.
我和你得单独谈谈
You and me are gonna tête-à-tête.
单独...
Tête-à--
法语的意思是:尽管你身怀六甲
It's French for,
even though you have a bun in that oven,
但经手人肯定不是道格拉斯
Douglas most certainly
did not do the baking.
事实上 此时此刻
在你小小子♥宫♥里繁殖的精♥子♥
In fact, I think a certain
alligator wrangler's spermatozoa
是来自某个鳄鱼饲养员的
is multiplying in that tiny uterus
of yours even as we speak.
你的法语真烂
Your French stinks.
都说一图胜千言
They say a picture
speaks a thousand words.
我在棕榈滩可是很受欢迎的
I'm a very popular face in Palm Beach.
- 很多男人都有我的照片
- 明白了
- Lots of men have my picture.
- I see.
那你也爱着棕榈滩的
这些众多男人 爱一辈子?
And do you love lots of men
in Palm Beach forever and ever?
要么我揭穿这件事
Either I blow the lid off this joint,
要么等孩子出世后
把宝宝的信托基金分我一半
or you give me half that baby money
when the kid is born.
我没法分你一半
I can't give you half the baby trust
因为道格拉斯已经答应把它给玛可欣了
because Douglas already
promised it to Maxine.
这事真让我懊恼
Much to my chagrin.
懊恼?
Chagrin?
这是法语“别来烦我”的意思
That's French for leave me the fuck alone.
常来这儿吗?
Oh, come here often?
瞧你这一脸得意 怎么回事?
Why the smug mug?
有小道消息说你似乎
跟国税局那“老冤家”有点麻烦?
A little birdie told me you might be
having some problems with the old IRS.
看来小道消息很灵通嘛 我正好听说
Ah, it seems little birdies are in season
'cause one just told me
等蜜丝生下孩子你就能得到一大笔钱
you're about to come into scads of money
once Mitzi pops out her nugget.
是的 你的消息很准确
Yes, your little birdie tweets truth.
也许我可以代你给国税局送些钱去
And maybe I could send some of those scads
over to the IRS on your behalf.
别给我来“也许”不“也许”的
Out with the "if" I sniff.
也许你的生意变成我的生意后
If your business becomes my business.
我们就是合伙人了
We're partners.
皇家棕榈俱乐部的
At the Palm Royale.
我相信我握住了你的把柄 如果没错的话
I do believe I have you by the balls,
if that's the right saying.
行吧
Fine.
但这次必须不一样
Well, it has to be different this time.
不许耍诡计 不许耍手段 不许有秘密
No scheming,
or double-dealing, no secrets.
这样的话
In that case...
我...
I...
我可能不小心...
I may have accidentally--
出轨了艾迪
Stepped out on Eddie.
- 我知道啊 我看到了“道歉手表”
- 你在说什么?
- I know, I saw the apology watch.
- What are you talking about?
伊芙琳 棕榈滩的人都知道
Evelyn, everyone in Palm Beach knows
当有人送伴侣贵重首饰
when someone gives their significant other
a fancy piece of jewelry
而送礼的原因既不是生日也不是节日时
when it is not a birthday or a holiday,
他们其实是在用行动来代替说“对不起”
they are indeed saying,
"I'm sorry", without saying, "I'm sorry."
即使送了手表我还是很愧疚
I feel horrible
even after giving him the watch.
听我说
Take it from me.
一开始就开诚布公 然后让事情翻篇
Be honest from the start and then move on.
看看我和道格拉斯
Look at me and Douglas.
这例子并不合适
Not the best example.
今天就坦白吧
Just do it today.
拜托了
Please.
保证
Promise.
我保证
Promise.
请回到你们的座位并系好安全带
Please take your seats and strap in.
接下来可能会有点颠簸
Things are about to get a little bumpy.
- 好的
- 好的
- Okay.
- Okay.
这家酒店有着悠久而精彩的历史
This hotel has a fascinating history.
最初是一所女修道院
First, it was a convent,
后来成为弗拉金诺根女子寄宿学校
and then it became the Fluginorgen,
an all-girls boarding school,
大战时又改建为野战医院
before converting to a wartime hospital--
安妮 还有另一个
历史章节呢 可别遗漏了
Oh, there's another chapter, Ann.
Don't forget.
就是诺玛德拉科特 不
Where Norma Dellacorte, nay,
应该是艾格妮丝某某某被蒙骗、被忽悠了
Agnes Whosywhatsits,
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表