剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
Just when I was about to nab Linda,
and take her back to rot in jail.
不…
No. No.
对不起 玛可欣
I'm sorry, Maxine.
真心道歉
Truly, I am.
你这个撒谎、出轨、背信弃义的朋友
You lying, cheating, faithless friend.
难怪没人爱你 因为你根本不值得被爱
No wonder no one loves you,
'cause there's nothing to love.
伊芙琳罗林斯 你在我心里已经死了
You are dead to me, Evelyn Rollins.
道格拉斯 我们必须立刻把你带回棕榈滩
Douglas, we got to get you
back to Palm Beach yesterday.
为什么?跟你在这里很快乐啊 玛可欣
Why? I've been happy with you here, Max.
诺玛已经宣布你的婚姻无效了
Norma had your marriage annulled.
无效?
Annulled?
但如果没和蜜丝结婚 那我的宝宝…
But if I'm not married to Mitzi,
then my baby--
就是个私生子
Then your baby is illegitimate,
所以你得尽快回棕榈滩和蜜丝重新结个婚
which is why you need to get back to Palm
Beach and remarry Mitzi ASAP-aroonie.
穿上外套
Now put your coat on.
下雪了
It's snowing.
又下雪了
Again.
我为骂你淫♥妇♥而道歉
I'm sorry I called you a whore.
你是否想过 若把琳达送进监狱
也等于把我也送进去?
You realize that if you had sent Linda
to jail, you would've sent me too?
还包括玛可欣
以及你的公鹿会兄弟道格拉斯
And Maxine, and your Stag pal Douglas.
开飞机送琳达去古巴的人可是他
He's the one that flew her to Cuba.
我没想过
I didn't think...
你从不动脑想 派瑞
You never think, Perry.
我们应该保护另一半
Your partner should protect you.
但跟你在一起却很危险
我不想再这样提心吊胆了
You are dangerous to me, and
I don't wanna feel that way anymore.
真是有意思
Well, that was fun.
我们飞越大半个地球
We flew halfway around the world
就为了发现德拉科特家族成员心脏不好
to find out
the Dellacortes have weak hearts.
看来诺玛不是连环杀手
I guess Norma isn't a serial killer.
原以为抓住了重要把柄
I really thought we were onto something.
所有关于诺玛的线索其实并非真♥相♥
Everything we learn about Norma
ends up not being true.
是啊 都快成定律了
I know. It's kind of, like, the rule.
可能我对这卧底的判断也错了
I think I'm wrong about this mole.
已经不知道还能相信什么了
I don't know what to believe anymore.
我们不晓得诺玛去向
也不知道棕榈滩的局势
We don't know where Norma went,
or who knows what in Palm Beach.
你知道吗?
You know what?
管它的
Fuck it.
把你的报道登出去
Print your story.
真的?
Really?
你说真的?
You mean it?
看看能掀起什么风浪
Let's see what shakes out.
花儿都去哪儿了
Where have all the flowers gone?
岁月悠悠
Long time passing
花儿都去哪儿了 逝去已久
Where have all the flowers gone?
Long time ago
我没想过要伤害你 玛可欣
I didn't mean to hurt you, Maxine.
或道格拉斯
Nor Douglas.
她给了我一个家
She made me her family.
我现在不能跟你谈这个
I cannot talk right now.
每个人都有太多秘密了
Everyone's got so many secrets.
我再也接受不了知道更多的秘密
I just can't take any more secrets.
玛可欣 能给我杯水服阿司匹林吗?
Max, would you give me
a glass of water for the aspirin?
还是得喝好几口水才能咽下
It's still taking me a couple of swallows
to get 'em down.
没问题 道格拉斯
Sure, Douglas.
他们可会明白?
Will they ever learn?
他们何时才明白?
When will they ever learn?
姑娘们都去哪儿了?
Where have all the young girls gone?
岁月悠悠
Long time passing
花儿都去哪儿了?
Where have all the flowers gone?
花儿都被姑娘们采了 一朵都不留
Young girls picked them
Every one
他们何时才明白?
When will they ever learn?
他们何时才明白?
When will they ever learn?
蜜丝
Mitzi!
你跑哪儿去了?
Where have you been?
宝宝没事吧?
Is the baby okay?
宝宝没事
The baby's fine.
很好 因为你明天
得将这凸起的肚子挤进婚纱里
Good, 'cause you're gonna have to squeeze
that bump into a wedding dress tomorrow
以挽救你造成的这烂摊子
to undo some of this damage you've done.
非常抱歉 玛可欣
I'm so sorry, Maxine.
我没想过要伤害任何人
I didn't mean to hurt anyone.
我只是太害怕了
I was just really scared.
换我也害怕 和诺玛这种杀人狂为伍
I'd be scared too,
saddling up with a killer like Norma!
不是诺玛
Not Norma.
是杰德
Jed.
你说什么?谁是杰德?
I'm sorry, who's Jed?
“尖牙与尾巴”餐厅的杰德贝达希亚
Jedebedahia, from the Fang and Tail.
“尖牙与尾巴”餐厅?
Fang and Tail?
那个鳄鱼料理侍者?
The alligator sommelier?
他是你的…
He's your...
他是宝宝的爸爸?
He's the father?
他很恼火你要分走一半宝宝信托基金
He was mad you were going to take
half the baby money.
所以杀了你妹
That's why he killed your sister.
他以为那是你
He thought it was you.
是他干的?
He did this?
是杰德杀了米拉贝尔?
Jed killed Mirabelle?
他还想让我杀了伊芙琳
And he wanted me to kill Evelyn.
我去玛丽家找他 他一直住在那里
I went to Mary's where he'd been staying.
但他并不在那儿
He's not there.
可能玛丽也遭到他的毒手了
I think he may have hurt her too.
不
Oh, no.
他会杀掉所有挡他财路的人
He'll kill anyone
who stands between him and the money.
糟了
Oh, no.
私酒贩子?
Bootlegger?
抱歉和你争吵了
I'm sorry we quarreled.
我不过是…
I just...
想让你留下
I just wanted you to stay.
人们总是离开
People always leave.
求你回来吧
Please come back.
私酒贩子?
Bootlegger?
看来只剩我跟你了
Well, I guess it's just you and me now.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God!
是艾迪吗?
Eddie?
很对不起
Oh, I'm so sorry.
你能原谅我吗?
Can you ever forgive me?
上次的不欢而散让我真难受
I hated the way we left things.
爸
Dad.
嗨 拉斐尔
Hi, Rafael.
真高兴你来了
I'm so happy you're here.
进来吧
Come on in.
救命啊…救我 救命
Help, help. Help me. Help!
来人啊
Someone!
你们这些人太贪婪了
All you people are so damn greedy.
鳄鱼都比你们强
Gators is less greedy than you!
该死的
Goddamn it!
我受够了 不会再让女人毁掉我的人生
I am so sick and tired
of women ruining my life.
不 不要
Oh, no! No!
放开我…
Let me go! Let me go!
私酒贩子?
Bootlegger?
来人啊 救命
Someone help! Help!
- 放开我
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表