剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
was boondoggled and hornswoggled.
“被忽悠”不是这么用的
That's not what boondoggled means.
神探女士 你有何大计?
What's your plan, gumshoe?
冲进大厅用捕蝶网罩住她吗?
You gonna storm the lobby
and throw a butterfly net over her?
不
No.
挺可笑的?
It's kinda funny, huh?
你们大老远跑到地球另一端度假
You all travel all the way
to the other side of the world
结果还是遇到“原班人马”
for a vacation,
and you end up with the exact same people.
有钱人旅行就是这样
That's just how rich people travel.
这是群居本能
It's a herding instinct.
别代表我发言 我从没来过这家酒店
Well, speak for yourself.
I've never been to this hotel.
这是斯基特和他第一任妻子的定情地
This was Skeet
and his first wife's special place.
我从没想过要去
因为不想被她的鬼魂纠缠
I never wanted to go 'cause
I didn't want to be haunted by her ghost.
被鬼缠可不好玩 玛可欣 对吧?
Being haunted's no fun. Right, Maxine?
蜜丝 你真的该放下这事了
Mitzi, you really must let that go.
再说了 这其实是维吉妮亚的主意
Besides, it was Virginia's idea.
才不是
Oh, hell no.
与我无关
I'm not a part of this.
我们都应该让事情翻篇
We all just need to move on.
对了 你们知道我最期待什么吗?
Well, you know what
I'm looking forward to the most?
- 滑雪
- 我也是
- Skiing.
- Oh, same here.
我们在寄宿学校
常玩一个叫“光腚冲锋”的游戏
We used to play a game
at boarding school called Bum Bum Rush.
会喝薄荷酒喝到晕乎乎
We'd get silly on peppermint schnapps,
然后穿着内衣从山顶滑下来
we'd race down
the mountain in our skivvies.
特好玩
Oh, it was such a gas.
别忘了我在呢 黛娜
I'm right here, Dinah.
没必要到处跟人说你的内在美
There's no need
to broadcast your skivvies.
听着 抵达酒店后
男士们负责搬运所有的行李
Listen. When we get to the premises,
boys, you take all the luggage.
女士们 分散去找罗伯特
Ladies, we'll fan out and look for Robert.
他是棕榈滩的灵魂人物
He's the heart and soul of Palm Beach
从未做过伤害我们任何人的事
and he's never done anything bad
to any one of us.
我们得把自家孩子接回来 同意吗?好
We need to bring our native son home.
Agreed? All right.
踩尽油门、全速前进
Put the pedal to the metal.
我们有要事在身
We got a boon to doggle.
天啊
Oh, my God!
- 派瑞摔了
- 怎么啦?
- Perry fell out!
- What happened?
派瑞从车里跌出去了
Perry fell out of the car!
- 他在往下滚
- 快停车
- Oh, he's rolling!
- Stop the car!
快停车
Stop the car!
我们恭候多时了
We've been expecting you.
欢迎来到富尔姆酒店
Welcome to the Fulm.
- 我们找到他了
- 罗伯特?
- We found him.
- Robert?
玛可欣还以为你被关在地牢里呢
Maxine thought you'd
be stuffed in a dungeon.
你们还在追捕她?
Still on your manhunt?
你们打算怎么做?
What are you planning to do?
用巨型捕蝶网罩住她?
Throw a giant butterfly net over her?
- 不
- 诺玛早就知道你们会来
- No.
- Of course Norma knew you'd arrive
因为要验证宝宝身份
because of the verification of the baby.
她不久前离开了
She left a while ago.
我去酒吧了
I'll be at the bar.
我也去
Me too.
她给你留了这个
She left this for you.
“玛可欣”
"Maxine."
“待你读此信时 我早已远走高飞
"By the time you read this,
I'll be long gone.
总是快你一步 一如既往
One step ahead of you. As always.
请尽情享受滑雪乐趣
Please enjoy the skiing,
热黄油啤酒 以及我们的
招牌格本海梅弗根汤”
hot buttered beer,
and our famous Gerbenhemeiflugens."
是瑞士肾浓汤
Swiss kidney chowder.
间隔年在伊比萨时学的
From my gap year in Leipzig.
诺玛向来是非常好的东道主
Norma was always a fabulous host.
“有什么需要 就告诉我儿子罗伯特”
"My son, Robert,
will see to your every need."
儿子?
Son?
诺玛怀过孕?
Norma was pregnant?
诺玛收我为养子了
Norma adopted me.
我现在是德拉科特家的成员
I am now a Dellacorte.
官方认证的
Officially.
- 就因为我们吵了架?
- 玛可欣 不是什么事都跟你有关的
- Is this because you and I had a fight?
- Maxine, not everything's about you.
我只想寻求平静的生活
I'm just trying to find a peaceful life.
诺玛根本就不是诺玛 你懂吗?
Norma's not even Norma, you know?
所以这一切 这种生活
那德拉科特公♥馆♥ 都不属于你
So all of it, the life,
the Dellacorte mansion, it's not yours.
事实上...是属于道格拉斯的
It's... In fact, it's Douglas's.
证据呢?
Prove it.
我绝对会找到证据
You bet your bottom dollar
I'm gonna prove it.
接下来就由我们的行李员洛特为各位服务
Our bell-woman, Lotte,
will assist you from here on.
洛特
Lotte.
天啊
Oh, God.
再见
Auf Wiedersehen.
意思是“再见”
Oh, that means goodbye.
你叫洛特 对吧?
Lotte, is it?
劳驾 能告诉我们去银行怎么走吗?
Would you mind directing us to the bank?
没问题
Of course.
就乘坐缆车
You just hop on the gondola.
直达山顶
Take it all the way
to the tippy top of the mountain.
就在德拉科特家族展厅上方
Just above the Hall of Dellacortes.
他们还有专属展厅?天啊 混♥蛋♥
They have a whole hall? Wow. Jerks.
好的 你好...
Yes, hi, hi, hi.
请问还有蜜月套房♥可订吗?
I was wondering if
the honeymoon suite might be available?
因为是弗卜斯周末 所以全订满了
We are at capacity due to Frampus weekend.
弗卜斯周末到底是什么呀?
What the hell is Frampus weekend?
弗卜斯是坎卜斯的情妇
Frampus was Krampus' mistress.
那坎卜斯又是谁?
Who's Krampus?
我们的圣诞老人呀
Our Santa Claus.
天杀的鼠辈畜生
Demonic rat bastard.
弗卜斯原是坎卜斯家的女佣
Frampus was Mr. and Mrs. Krampus' maid
当坎卜斯太太发现她与丈夫有染后
when Mrs. Krampus found out
that she was shtupping her husband,
就将她扔进壁炉活活烧死 因为她是个...
she threw her into the fireplace,
and burned her for being a conniving...
满口谎言...
lying...
与人通奸的...
adulterous...
- 这应该是你的
- 不 是你的
- Believe that's yours.
- No, it's yours.
...巫婆
...witch.
拿来
Give it to me.
女士们 新计划
Ladies, new plan.
我们必须证明诺玛是冒牌货
We have to prove that Norma is not Norma.
- 什么?那要去找诺玛的骸骨吗?
- 不知道
- What? Find Norma bones?
- I don't know.
就开始调查呀
Just start digging.
我才不查什么关于身份冒充的陈年旧案
I'm not digging for some
decade's old identity theft.
- 这对我的事业没帮助
- 你不是吧
- This is not gonna help my career.
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表