剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
你是说弗罗斯特的《未选择的路》
You mean Frost, "The Road Not Taken"?
不 我确定是“岔...
No, I'm certain it's "A...
悬崖边的岔路口” 你确定
A fork at a crossroad by a precipice." Are you sure?
确定...我上过大学
I'm sure, I'm sure. I went to college.
我没上过
Oh, well, I didn't.
你是十足的白♥痴♥
Are you a complete idiot?
我亲眼所见 无法当作没发生
I saw what I saw. I can't unsee it.
有个无辜女人被关在软壁牢房♥里
There's an innocent woman locked away in a padded cell.
而等拘留期结束后 你一句话就能让她永不见天日
And when her hold is up, she can be locked away forever based on your word.
所以呢 我们就该相信你的话
So what? We're supposed to believe your word?
一个激进女权主义者的话
The word of a radical feminist?
我那家书店其实是联调局的前哨站 专门监视危险分子
My bookstore was an FBI front to keep an eye on subversives.
我解释过十遍了
I explained it ten times.
像琳达萧这样的危险分子
Subversives like Linda Shaw.
我撞见她时 她手里几乎还攥着那把冒烟的枪
I caught her with the smoking gun practically in her hands.
没听过“几乎”这词能在法庭上成立
Never heard practically hold up in a court of law.
到底在不在她手里
Was it in her hands or wasn't it?
她开枪后就扔掉了
She dropped it after she fired.
也许是玛丽扔的 扔到琳达的脚边
Or Mary did. At Linda's feet.
你没看到枪上的缩写吗 MD两个字母 不就是玛丽戴维索吗
Did you not see the initials on the gun? MD, Mary Davidsoul?
她被激进化了
She was radicalized.
她把我们整晚锁在酒窖里 好去枪杀总统
Had us locked away in a wine cellar all night so she could shoot the president.
抱歉 我得失陪了 华府的人刚到了
You'll excuse me. The boys from Washington just got here.
他们找你干什么
What do they want with you?
J.埃德加局长 似乎对我处理这案子的表现感到满意
Seems J. Edgar's pretty pleased with my work on this case.
直接在这办公室给我升了职
Offered me a desk right here.
看来我俩的身份没什么不同了 探员
Guess you're not so special anymore. Huh, agent?
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
琳达
Oh, Linda.
你完蛋了
You are so fucked.
玛可欣
Maxine.
搞什么鬼 是琳达在叫我吗
What in the helter-skelter? Is that Linda I hear?
这里
Down here!
你在皇家棕榈俱乐部的 地下室里干什么
What are you doing in the basement of the Palm Royale?
这里不是皇家棕榈俱乐部
This isn't the Palm Royale.
我们都在光汐疗养院
We're both at Sunny Tides.
光汐疗养院是一所疯人院
Sunny Tides is a loony bin.
像我们两个如此神志清醒的女人 怎么会被关在这疯人俱乐部里
What would two sane women like ourselves be doing locked up in the cuckoo club?
他们给你吃了什么药
What kind of pills have they been giving you?
没吃什么药
None.
不过我一直都在享用美味的马提尼
But I have been enjoying some delicious martinis.
跟着我重复一遍
Repeat after me.
“我是玛可欣德拉科特 我喝草蜢鸡尾酒”
"My name is Maxine Dellacorte, and I drink grasshoppers."
拜托
Please!
我是玛可欣德拉科特 我...
My name is Maxine Dellacorte and I...
喝...
drink...
草蜢鸡尾酒
grasshoppers.
对
Yes.
我是玛可欣德拉科特 我...
My name is Maxine Dellacorte and...
我喝草蜢鸡尾酒
I drink grasshoppers.
我是玛可欣
I'm Maxine...
看来我的脑子终于清醒了
Well, I think my noggin is finally defogging.
琳达
Linda!
这是在干吗
What is the meaning of this?
放我出去
Get me out of here!
我们没法离开这里 我们被男人囚禁在这里了
We can't leave here. We've been imprisoned by men.
我被执法者囚禁 而你是被丈夫囚禁
Me by the lawman, and you by your husband man.
道格拉斯刚刚还在这里 还有...
Douglas was just here and...
罗伯特也是 而且...
so was Robert, and...
罗伯特人呢 - 他们用救护车带走了罗伯特
Where is Robert? - They took Robert away in an ambulance.
如果他还活着 就会在重症监护室里
If he's still alive, he'd be in the ICU.
我也看到了你 琳达
I see you too, Linda.
不是的 是这院区另一头的重症监护室
No, the ICU on the other side of this campus.
你得去确认他是否没事
You have to see if he's okay.
怎么确认 - 这简单
How? - It's easy.
就在铁栅栏后面那栋楼的四楼
It's on the fourth floor of the building that is just beyond the iron fence.
知道了 - 有人来了 我得走了
Got it. - Somebody's coming. I gotta go.
祝你好运 玛可欣
Good luck, Maxine.
再见 琳达
Bye, Linda!
好的
Okay.
在哪里...
Where's...
拉链
Zipper.
快点 拉链
Come on, zipper.
在哪里...
Where's the...
我们这有个贝克拘押的11号♥代码事件
We have a code 11 on a Baker hold.
我重复 11号♥代码
Repeat, code 11.
妻子区有逃跑者 - 该死
Escapee from the wives' wing. - Crackers.
他们说的人是我
Oh, that's me they're talking about.
你们往左
Go left!
我可怜的朋友
My poor friend.
你一定要挺过去 听见了吗
You got to pull through, hear me?
这世界烂透了 对吧
Isn't the world such a rotten place?
我们需要你这样的人
We need people like you.
我需要你这样的人
I need a person like you.
听着 你若能听见我说话 就保持这般雍容俊朗的模样躺着
Look, if you can hear me, you just lay there looking distinguished and handsome.
好的
Okay.
我也爱你
I love you too.
德拉科特女士
Mrs. Dellacorte.
什么 叫我吗 - 这边
What? Me? - Right this way.
德拉科特
Dellacorte.
谢谢你 医生 - 糟了
Thank you, Doctor. - Oh, no.
他的情况如何
How is he faring?
情况还不稳定
He's touch and go.
恕我直言 情况并不乐观
Dare I say, leaning towards go.
一旦他醒来 倘若真能醒来 开口说话便是希望的第一个迹象
Once he wakes up, if he wakes up, speech will be our first sign of hope.
届时才能评估他的脑损伤程度
And from there we can assess him for brain damage.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
若非那个恶毒女人横插一脚
Had that terrible woman not come between us,
一切都不会发生
none of this would have happened.
我要彻底摧毁她
I will destroy her once and for all.
没有你 我的生活将变成什么样
What would my life be without you?
祈祷我永远都不会知道
I pray I never have to find out.
我知道是谁向你透露了艾格妮丝的事
I know who told you about Agnes.
“完美折叠衣物”讲座
The "Laundry folding to perfection" seminar is
现在正在椰子厅进行
now under way in the Coconut Room.
记住 女士们 光汐疗养院的每个清晨都是美好的
And remember, ladies, every morning is a good morning here at Sunny Tides.
来抓我啊
Come and get me.
说过时速不能超过每小时3.2公里
I told you no more than two miles an hour
否则收回代步车
on that thing or I'm taking that chair back!
喂
Hello.
道格拉斯 是诺玛
Douglas, it's Norma.
她正在密谋害死我
She's plotting my demise.
这听起来...
That sounds...
等等 玛可欣 你能打给我
Wait, Max, how are you calling me?
我知道 这听起来很不可思议 但是我亲耳听见的
I know. I know it sounds crazy, but I overheard it with my own ears
就在我从妻子区逃出来 并溜进重症监护室时
when I escaped the wives' wing, and I snuck into the ICU.
你从哪逃出 溜进了哪
When you what from the what and escaped into the what?
道格拉斯 是诺玛
Douglas, it's Norma.
她是邪恶化身
She is evil incarnate.
她曾试图在黛娜的游艇上淹死我
She tried to drown me off Dinah's boat.
她曾下毒害我
She tried to poison me.
这事我都没来得及告诉你
I never even got to tell you about that.
疼 - 玛可欣 怎么啦
Ouch. - Max, what's happening?
抱歉 德拉科特太太
Sorry, Mrs. Dellacorte.
好吧 我马上过来 好吗
All right, I'm coming down there, okay?
玛可欣
Maxine?
亲爱的
Dear heart.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
很感激你让我留宿一晚
It was nice of you to let me stay the night,
可我不知道 道格拉斯是否愿意插手这事 我...
but I don't know if Douglas wants to be involved. I--
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表